Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-03-2017, 04:52 PM   #757
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
As much as I was happy OSU took the conf championship, they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs with that lost to the Hawkeyes. That was utterly embarrassing. If they had won that one, they'd have been #4 anyway - that meant facing off against Clemson. Past experience has proved that's never been a good outcome game (1978...just sayin)

L-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-03-2017, 05:12 PM   #758

Bama’s big signature win against #17 LSU other than opening against overrated FSU and losing handily to #7 Auburn and not winning their division. DO NOT DESERVE TO BE #4. No way. Committee screwed it up again.
AUTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:58 PM   #759

Monaco Owners Club
Do away with the committee and let vegas tell us who the best 4 teams are.

Not the most deserving, not the teams with the best schedule, etc.
okcnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:51 AM   #760

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger View Post
Bama’s big signature win against #17 LSU other than opening against overrated FSU and losing handily to #7 Auburn and not winning their division. DO NOT DESERVE TO BE #4. No way. Committee screwed it up again.
ROLL TIDE! I couldn't help myself.

Fulltiming since September 1, 2010
WeBeFulltime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:23 AM   #761

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBeFulltime View Post
ROLL TIDE! I couldn't help myself.
Experts say that the Bama bandwagon is 87.3 % bigger since Saban took over....... just sayin'.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:23 AM   #762

Newmar Owners Club
Move the playoffs to 8 teams and add one more game. They keep saying that's too many games for college players. Our 6 time state champion High School team (Lake Travis HS) has to play 16 games to win the state title. In fact, all the divisions in Texas except 6-man have to play 16 games to make it all the way.

BTW, Baker Mayfield was the QB for one on those state titles. Lake Travis has produced 8 Div 1 QB's in a row. Todd Reising (Kansas), Garret Gilbert (Tex / SMU, NFL), Michael Brewer (VA Tech), Colin Lagasse (SMU), Baker Mayfield (Tex Tech / OK), Dominic DeLira (ISU), Charlie Brewer (Baylor), Charlie Baldwin (committed to OH State). Pretty amazing run of QB's from one HS team. They are calling Lake Travis a QB factory. Let's just say that our HS football around here is more exciting than our current college football.
2022 F350 DRW King Ranch 4 x 4
Scottybdivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:43 PM   #763

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Capitol One Bowl Challenge

I'm going to try this again. Anyone interested this year?

Capital One Bowl Mania - ESPN - Group: This game challenges you to ...
sam60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:26 AM   #764

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam60 View Post
I'm going to try this again. Anyone interested this year?

Capital One Bowl Mania - ESPN - Group: This game challenges you to ...

ALWAYS SAM !!!! Lol. Did we miss last year???
Dennis Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 06:32 AM   #765

Monaco Owners Club
I'm not a Husker fan but I just read a great article about Scott Frost. He seems like a great man. I might even find myself rooting for Nebraska when they aren't playing Michigan.

Pat's 2 Cents: Scott Frost’s dilemma
Old 12-05-2017, 07:07 AM   #766

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcnewbie View Post
I'm not a Husker fan but I just read a great article about Scott Frost. He seems like a great man. I might even find myself rooting for Nebraska when they aren't playing Michigan.

Pat's 2 Cents: Scott Frost’s dilemma
Wow, great story, and even greater that they DIDN'T publish it until after he made his announcement...

I think he made the right decision given his Dad's wishes, etc...
Old 12-05-2017, 07:10 AM   #767

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger View Post
You think FSU was overrated with Francois playing? That is a completely different team with him. Imagine if Stidham went down 1st game and yall still had JF3 playing backup QB... Is what it is, its a flawed system, needs to be 6-8 teams, 5 big conferences should get their Champion in. I don't think OSU/Bama would get past Clemson regardless
KHBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:13 AM   #768

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcnewbie View Post
Experts say that the Bama bandwagon is 87.3 % bigger since Saban took over....... just sayin'.
Can say the same about Yankees, Warriors, Cubs, Cowboys, Patriots... Happens when you have the success Bama has had. Welcome aboard
Old 12-05-2017, 07:23 AM   #769

Has anyone seen the press conference that Herm Edwards(ASU) had yesterday? He is calling himself the CEO of the football team. I am afraid that this will be an experiment gone wrong in a couple of years. It sounds to me that this was set up a while ago before Graham was fired. We will see..........
mbridinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:29 AM   #770

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbridinger View Post
Has anyone seen the press conference that Herm Edwards(ASU) had yesterday? He is calling himself the CEO of the football team. I am afraid that this will be an experiment gone wrong in a couple of years. It sounds to me that this was set up a while ago before Graham was fired. We will see..........
What could go wrong with a guy who hasn't coached college football in 28 years? ... Herm is entertaining and I can see him being a big motivator, just not sure it will have the effect on kids today like it used to. We shall see