Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-15-2015, 04:22 PM   #71

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Forgot to mention that I think the PAC12 will be the dominant league soon.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-15-2015, 04:35 PM   #72
JJT

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger G View Post
Attachment 102920
This is my rolling tailgating bar made from a Palamino pop up. Hail state. Mississippi State Bulldogs. Attachment 102921
GO BULLDOGS , been going to all the home games and some away games for many years. We've had a spot at the Horse Park for the past 5 years. Great times.

JJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:28 PM   #73

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
With the first home game just weeks ahead whats on the menu for those that tailgate ?? Its to hot for our first game (labor day weekend) for gumbo or even jambalaya.. still tring to decide..
wstrace3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:50 PM   #74

Can't wait for LSWho to come to town for the first home game. We are parked in the rec plex in the intramural softball parking lot. Been there for about five years since we got expelled from the Hump parking lot. I will have the bar at the first two games for sure, since it's a 8 pm kick off, we will watch most of the early games there before we migrate up to the Junction. Stop by for a cold one. Hail State. I'm trying to figure out how to get there Thursday afternoon, Mac Mcanally is playing in Lee Hall Thursday night, Bulldog Bash is Friday night, and the Tigahs Saturday night. Could be an epic weekend.
Old 08-17-2015, 06:58 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstrace3 View Post
With the first home game just weeks ahead whats on the menu for those that tailgate ?? Its to hot for our first game (labor day weekend) for gumbo or even jambalaya.. still tring to decide..

First game will be pretty warm so I'm not standing over a grill all day. I'm going to cheat and order 100 pcs of chicken from a local grocery deli, a couple of bags of chips, and some water mixed with hops and yeast!
Old 08-17-2015, 06:59 PM   #76

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:

Cuban Sandwiches and Beer for lunch. Jerk chicken and Beer for dinner. Love night games.

Of course if it get's to hot I can just go inside for AC and a place to nap. My new tailgating toy.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1439855917.844115.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	103655Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1439855949.079119.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	103657
Blue Ox Baseplate, Blue Ox Tow Bar, Patriot Braking
Brian W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:30 PM   #77
JJT

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Can't wait for LSWho to come to town for the first home game. We are parked in the rec plex in the intramural softball parking lot. Been there for about five years since we got expelled from the Hump parking lot. I will have the bar at the first two games for sure, since it's a 8 pm kick off, we will watch most of the early games there before we migrate up to the Junction. Stop by for a cold one. Hail State. I'm trying to figure out how to get there Thursday afternoon, Mac Mcanally is playing in Lee Hall Thursday night, Bulldog Bash is Friday night, and the Tigahs Saturday night. Could be an epic weekend.

Epic weekend for sure. We will probably be up there Thursday, and may try to stop by to meet you

Hail State
JJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:47 PM   #78

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
First game will be pretty warm so I'm not standing over a grill all day. I'm going to cheat and order 100 pcs of chicken from a local grocery deli, a couple of bags of chips, and some water mixed with hops and yeast!
not a bad idea.. especially the water with hops and yeast

We've got yall at home next year.. bring the rv and come tailgate.. it's always a great game.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:55 PM   #79

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian W View Post
Cuban Sandwiches and Beer for lunch. Jerk chicken and Beer for dinner. Love night games.

Of course if it get's to hot I can just go inside for AC and a place to nap. My new tailgating toy.
Attachment 103655Attachment 103657
Nice tailgate trailer !! We love night games too.. looking forward to the Gators coming to Tiger Stadium soon...

I go through 2 generator oil changes during football season. 7 home games times at least 50 hours per game weekend + the diesel. I'm everyones best friend during football.. ha ha..
Old 08-18-2015, 04:01 PM   #80

Quote:
Nice tailgate trailer !! We love night games too.. looking forward to the Gators coming to Tiger Stadium soon...

I go through 2 generator oil changes during football season. 7 home games times at least 50 hours per game weekend + the diesel. I'm everyones best friend during football.. ha ha..

It's amazing how many friends you have when you tailgate with a bathroom!
Old 08-18-2015, 04:26 PM   #81

Sooners, Longhorns, Bears, Aggies, oh I guess all the Big 12, and then everyone else. My little school ENMU has no team. Can not get enough college football. Pro is so boring with lackluster play and the watch me act like I never made a touchdown, caught a pass or ran for 5 yds.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:33 PM   #82

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:

I will be there.....without the trailer though. Bringing a friend who is a LSU fan so I will be safe, ha ha.

Hoping the game is a night game. Lived in New Orleans for 3 years, and my wife is from Kinder. Love the food.
Blue Ox Baseplate, Blue Ox Tow Bar, Patriot Braking
Brian W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:38 PM   #83

Ok... I guess I have to chime in... I'm probably one lucky dude... I get to root for three teams... My Alma Mater, University of Louisville... and the Badger of Wisconsin..

Name:   UofL.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  5.1 KB

Name:   UW.png
Views: 99
Size:  256.3 KB

And for those of you less fortunate than I... who have a pro team in your state with an idiot owner... I get to root for the greatest professional football team every Sunday afternoon... Yep... the GREEN BAY PACKERS !!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	GB.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	103798
oakcreekeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:52 PM   #84

Gulf Streamers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
We have lived in Nebraska for 14 yeas now, Go Huskers! Before that, 27 years in Northern Indiana, Go Irish! And I grew up in Western PA, "Here we go Steelers, here we go!" (I know that's a Pro team, but i couldn't help but cheer for the Steelers!)