Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-02-2010, 10:53 AM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
College Football

any other junkies out there going through withdrawals?
Roll Tide!
Ed

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
I'm not into sports much, just KENTUCKY Football and Basketball and our season ended last weekend, so now I wait until September.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #3

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I am too but, Roll Tide??? Congrats on last year.

(must confess I am a Nittany Lion fan who is still smarting from the late '70s Sugar Bowl and National Championship we gave away to the Tide. I'm the one with the memory like an elephant....)

It was a LONG ride back to PA after losing that game. Might also have had something to do with a very exhuberant, libation filled, New Years Eve on Bourbon Street as a much younger fellow. What a party.

WE ARE!! PENN STATE!!!
jackrobinryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrobinryan View Post
I am too but, Roll Tide??? Congrats on last year.

(must confess I am a Nittany Lion fan who is still smarting from the late '70s Sugar Bowl and National Championship we gave away to the Tide. I'm the one with the memory like an elephant....)

It was a LONG ride back to PA after losing that game. Might also have had something to do with a very exhuberant, libation filled, New Years Eve on Bourbon Street as a much younger fellow. What a party.

WE ARE!! PENN STATE!!!
Jack I'm so glad the Bama/Penn St. rivalry series is back on.... I'll be tailgating in Tuscaloosa this year and can't wait to come up there to your great stadium next year.... Great traditional rivalry

And... Everyone always "gives us" the national championship
Old 04-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #5

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Might have to meet you up in Happy Valley next year for that one. Quite a tailgaiting experience. Make the trip if you can, 110,000 fanatics in Beaver Stadium is something. May even make it in to see the game....

You guys "earned" it last season.

Safe travels.
jackrobinryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
You betcha. GO BUCKS! At least they started spring training today so can the season be far behind?

P.S. Although the Buckeyes have my undying loyalty, I do root for Alabama (as long as we're not playing them) because my brother got his master's degree there.

Lori-
Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Gig'em Aggies. Now Ed be kind. We did Alabama two great favors...sent you the Bear and took-well heck I can't even remember that idiots name but you know darn well who I'm talking about. So gig'em Aggies.

What the heck is his name....tell me Ed.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #8

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrobinryan View Post
Might have to meet you up in Happy Valley next year for that one.

You guys "earned" it last season.

Safe travels.
That would be great, would love to meet up there... I'm really excited to see a game in Beaver, gotta be a great experience regardless of whom you root for.

I live in Austin Texas now and a lot of folks around here don't agree with you about "earning" this one... lol.. I love rubbing it in. Told them College Football is a contact sport and our first goal was to take the quarterback out of the game... of course I'm just teasing.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #9

Mid Atlantic Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
Jack & Ed We're heading for PSU/BAMA game this fall,can't wait for the season to start. We live for it. The BLUE/WHITE is April 24th. I'll be going up, We went to the BAMA game in 1990, we had the best time at an away game. Stopped at Alanta for the Sunday night game.(Falcons / Bengals)Neon Dion ran a punt back for a TD.
Talking about heartbraker games @ THEM(michigan) in '05 loyd carr the cheater.

Jack if you're going to the B/W game let me know maybe we can hook up?

WE ARE... Rick & Robin
Old 04-02-2010, 05:54 PM   #10

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkhartjim View Post
Gig'em Aggies. Now Ted be kind. We did Alabama two great favors...sent you the Bear and took-well heck I can't even remember that idiots name but you know darn well who I'm talking about. So gig'em Aggies.
Dennis Fanchionie... you guys did send us the Bear.. Actually I root for A&M... Am planning on seeing a game in College Station this year too.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #11

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV LYONS View Post
Jack & Ed We're heading for PSU/BAMA game this fall,can't wait for the season to start. We live for it. The BLUE/WHITE is April 24th. I'll be going up, We went to the BAMA game in 1990, we had the best time at an away game. Stopped at Alanta for the Sunday night game.(Falcons / Bengals)Neon Dion ran a punt back for a TD.
Talking about heartbraker games @ THEM(michigan) in '05 loyd carr the cheater.

Jack if you're going to the B/W game let me know maybe we can hook up?

WE ARE... Rick & Robin
Hey Rick/Robin...we'll be there... let's hook up... lol maybe we should have an irv2 rally there.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:03 AM   #12

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
You betcha. GO BUCKS! At least they started spring training today so can the season be far behind?

P.S. Although the Buckeyes have my undying loyalty, I do root for Alabama (as long as we're not playing them) because my brother got his master's degree there.

Lori-
Lori I always enjoy watching Ohio State too... great program. I lived in Los Angeles for 27 years and just couldn't make myself a USC fan and always rooted for Ohio State when they played. In fact I'm a big fan of the Big 10. Gotta say tho that I most enjoy watching Wisconsin Badgers. The way they play and the fan base reminds me of an SEC team.