Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-22-2013, 10:58 PM   #15

And we tell our children, Just say no to drugs, then we load them up with Adderal, Concerta, Ritalin and the likes to make 'em mind,..... and we fill them full of vaccinations to prevent them from becoming diseased?

And then, we wonder why...

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/366
http://www.stuorg.iastate.edu/ethosm.../adderall.html
http://www.policymic.com/articles/20...llege-epidemic

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-22-2013, 11:18 PM   #16

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Eh?

That makes about as much sense as comparing social change to the laws of physics did.

We are not going to agree on any of this.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:20 PM   #17

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCCRVr View Post

Thoughts and comments please..
Well, my first thought/comment is that someone's grown tired of the "Human Rights Violation Thread", so it's time to get another "appeals-to-the-conspiracy-theory-types" thread going.

My second thought/comment is that the video you chose to make your "point" is deliberately and falsely labeled as somehow fact checked by Snopes. It wasn't, though the fellow in the video is mentioned there.

My third thought/comment is that since, as Snopes states (should anyone actually read the report through) that a "cure for cancer" has been neither discovered nor suppressed by ANYONE, there's really no point to be made.

Unless of course, the point is that we should all immediately send our money to the guy in the vid, 'cause the real problem he's got is that no one will give him money to keep on with the research.

I won't think/comment on the rest of are no doubt very juicy links posted below the video. I'm quite sure that there's enough in the video title to Get Folks Going, and most won't bother to read beyond that anyway.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #18

And to think he won Intel and Smithsonian science awards for his innovative non-invasive inexpensive cancer detection method.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #19

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
And to think he won Intel and Smithsonian science awards for his innovative non-invasive inexpensive cancer detection method.

In what way does any of that have to do with your "Deliberate Conspiratorial Suppression of a Known Cancer Cure" theme?
Old 02-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #20
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Your comment about the insurance companies makes no sense to me, they would have less risk would they not?

The FDA will never ever approve a substance from nature that cannot be patented. There is no profit in that.

Eye opening documentary
That is an amazing documentary. I watched the entire video this evening, just finished up. It is just so unbelievable that Big Pharma can control "people, as they do."

Thank you for posting that. It is strange it has not been mentioned before, and I have never heard of that documentary.

Thanks again.

Down with GREED!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:02 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
That is an amazing documentary. I watched the entire video this evening, just finished up. It is just so unbelievable that Big Pharma can control "people, as they do."

Thank you for posting that. It is strange it has not been mentioned before, and I have never heard of that documentary.

Thanks again.

Down with GREED!
There are more documentaries available, truth be known.

Old 02-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca View Post

In what way does any of that have to do with your "Deliberate Conspiratorial Suppression of a Known Cancer Cure" theme?
In this way: there is no profit to be made.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #23
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Because:

From Wikipedia:
"The test is over 90 percent accurate in detecting the presence of mesothelin.[1] According to Andraka, it is also 168 times faster, 26,000 times less expensive (costing around three cents), over 400 times more sensitive than the current diagnostic tests and only takes five minutes to run. He says the test is also effective for detecting ovarian and lung cancer, due to the same mesothelin biomarker they have in common."

No money to be made at 3 cents a test. If you look at the documentary posted it may make more sense.

It is not the first time that big medicine has played a role in stopping a cure.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #24
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
What a remarkable young man. I truly hope that the medical profession incorporates his finding into their testing.

Thanks for posting.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #25

Lost my father in law 92 year old ww2 vet last evening to bone cancer. My mother in law 5 years ago leukemia. My mother 11 months ago lung cancer and a cousin 5 months ago bone cancer. If there is any possible cure to this horrendous demon I hope politics and money don't dictate. To many people are lost to this.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:34 AM   #26

Unfortunatley, politics and money will always dictate in this North American culture of greed. Government of the people, for the people, by the people?

I'm so sorry to hear about your relatives that suffered with this horrible disease, and for your losses Sargee.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:39 AM   #27
laj

The preventive cure for most cancers was discovered yrs. ago, and money nor politics can control or own it. The problem is people don't want to invest themselves in their own life so it will never be. They want to do whatever they want and have the magic pill be the cure all. Won't ever be discovered or created as it doesn't and will never exist.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #28

And that is truth spoken quite clearly ^^^