Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #15
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
I also like how the message always says. "your call is important to us". If it was so important wouldn't you think they'd have more reps answering the phones??
TonyDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #16

Ford Super Duty Owner
Another thing that really gets me to believe in everything I am told is when you say "please listen closely as our menu options have changed". they haven't changed menu options in the last 30 years.
Peterd503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #17

Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I guess a lot has to do with the organization that you are dealing with. I've ordered a lot of stuff from Amazon. Everything arrived when it was supposed to. This week, I've had a problem with a laptop power cord that I ordered.

I found their "help" button on the website. They asked me to put in my phone number and 15 seconds later my phone rang. I had an agent on line in less than 30 seconds. They asked me to wait one more day. Tonight, the same routine with the same parameters. I got an agent who helped me get the product and waved the expedited shipping fees. While it took longer than I wanted, the resolution pleased me and there was no waiting involved.

I wish that everyone I do business with would be that responsive.
chasfm11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #18

I got a Cabelas credit card several years ago and anytime I call the phone is answered quickly and politely by a live individual from Lincoln Nebraska who says thank you for calling Cabelas bank this is (insert name) how may I help you. This past Jan we opened a Royal Caribbean credit card through BOA to get points on cruises and contacting them to correct their mess is a nightmare. last time was 34 minutes on hold to speak with someone who put us on hold for another 17 minutes. The next time will be to cancel
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #19

Love Amazon. Fast service and great customer service. I've started using them over Ebay because a few more $$ and you are secure you will have a happy ending...
Old 07-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #20

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Just ordered a Gen-Turi generator exhaust system for the 'bago from Amazon. Best price anywhere I could find, with Amazon Prime I get "free" two day shipping.
Amazon's goal is to get to same day shipping. They are building fulfillment centers across the US. I think the S&B retailers are in trouble.
baraff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #21

Winnebago Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Seem to me, some where along the way,(is that the name of a song?) business has forgotten who the customer is.

Don
You can't fix stupid but you can vote them out!
Grimesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #22

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimesy View Post
Seem to me, some where along the way,(is that the name of a song?) business has forgotten who the customer is.

Don
You can't fix stupid but you can vote them out!

Not till we get rid of the stupid voters!!!

Glenn
Old 07-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #23

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
How about press 1 for English @&£€#
Pvt. E1 Retired, Shadow Hills,Ca.
Chuck 1935 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service