Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 01-03-2008, 08:26 AM   #15

Official iRV2 Sponsor
Nope! What ever you feel comfortable giving.

I am sure many people have to wonder why we do it, run the site out of our own pockets. And don't get me wrong we are working toward building the site so it is self sufficient, but the members come first before any potential revenue stream. I can tell you we have passed up multiple situations which would do that but would have compromised the way we feel the site should be and took a pass.

If you are a member that has experienced what I call the "iRV2.com difference" than you know why. The iRV2.com difference is where a member(s) help you solve a problem that you have struggled with or would have cost you a bundle to have a RV tech fix. The iRV2.com difference is where you meet a member(s) and they become one of your closest friends. The iRV2.com difference is when you are having a difficult time and they rally around you to get you through it.

I have been very fortunate to be apart of and hear of some of these great stories and that is all of the motivation I will ever need to keep this site going as well as improving it.

2012 Showhauler Legend 40' Conversion
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-09-2008, 05:14 AM   #16
Winnebago Owners Club
Ok, I may be brain dead today but.... I clicked on the donate button and it takes me to paypal, then what? It asks for an email or something. I would like to get this money to the right place.

Jeff and Pat Hansen
2008 Winnebago 33V Adventurer, W-22
04 Honda CRV, 09 Yamaha Rhino
jphansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:40 AM   #17
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Clicking on the "Make A Donation" button takes you to a PayPal page that is clearly marked in several places that is for iRV2.

If you see the iRV2 name, you are in the right place.

There is some info to fill out when using your credit card.
Adios, Dirk - '84 Real Lite Truck Camper, '86 Wilderness Cimarron TT, previously 4 years as a fulltimer in a '07 DSDP

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, but millions of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:00 AM   #18
Winnebago Owners Club
Thanks, it worked this time.....
Jeff and Pat Hansen
2008 Winnebago 33V Adventurer, W-22
04 Honda CRV, 09 Yamaha Rhino
jphansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:18 PM   #19
Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
How long before the contributor karma shows up? Just kidding I donated today. Shouldn't we all? This is by far my favorite RV web forum although i use many.
hondo122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 04:01 AM   #20
Newmar Owners Club
Made my little donation today after talking to Ed Skibinski at the Mid Florida luncheon. He explained just how much Warpath and Rebelsbeach foot the bills as they come in.
This is a great site. Thank You Bill & Bob and all the contributors that make it work.
2005 KSDP 3910-----2007 Jeep Liberty

read & learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #21
I have donated just now & it's money well spent!!
Thanks for the great resource of a like minded community!

I'm so happy to help
'02 Thor Wanderer 315RL (35") 5ver pulled by TrailorSafe AirRide hitch on SCT X3 tuned '02 Ford F250 Power Stroke 7.3L Turbo Super Cab with K&N cold air intake & MagnaFlow 4" exhaust
MtnVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #22
Monaco Owners Club
I've made a donation too... thanks for educating us on this. There is great value in this forum, thanks for providing it and keep up the good work!

Brenda, of...

Brenda & Tony, traveling with Chocolate Lab Cadbury and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Rossi, Hayden, Millie, & Hercules... towing an assortment of motorcycles!
bsavage is offline   Reply With Quote