Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
SPECIAL NOT TO BOB, the other MARINE. I have considered just using the rear window of the coach but here is the problem. (cough cough)
One. Some campgrounds have rather small camp spots and if I ''hang out the window'' I am sure that some lady next door would see me and be ''hangin' around'' my coach when My Willa might go to the grocery store or on some errand where she was away from the coach. This could cause a problem....
Two. With the ''volume and pressure'' that might be encountered during the relief process and my lack of ability to ''hold the end'' ,as it were, I can forsee the problem of ''loss of directional control'' of the ''item'' due to pressure and volume and a dangerous ''whipping action'' resulting from same. (cough cough)
Three. This '' loss of directional control'' could result in the ''item'' slamming into the side of my coach causing dents and paint removal and possible law suits from adjoining coaches parked in the near area of my coach.
Four. At the present time I am working on a resolution to the above problems by using a large set of ''hand cuffs'' with one hand cuff attached to the ''head of the item'' to maintain directional control and the other hand cuff attached to an anvil to be tossed out the window first, as an ''anchor weight'' as it were......

I will let you know how it goes and report any progress.... (cough cough)
Thanks for the suggestion............ lol.......

God bless our troops and keep them safe .......

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #16
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
In your wildest dreams!

It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #17

Sorry I did not know you were talking about your ankle.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:12 PM   #18

So exactly what did you have to drink before having that dream?
Old 04-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #19

Fleetwood Owners Club
Well now, (cough cough) guys........ It sounds like you guys dont believe me...
(cough cough)...... My feelings are really hurt....... (cough cough).... I hope you guys dont think that I would stretch the truth on this .... (cough cough) ...cause everybody knows that us Sailors would never ''stretch the truth about stuff''...... Just for that,,,,,,,,,,,,, I REFUSE TO PUBLISH A PICTURE OF MY TATTOO......... so there!!!!!!! (cough cough)
Nuff said I guess..........

I saw a couple of Marine ''boots'' today over to the Subway Sandwich shop. Their dinner was on me and I thanked them for their service. (God dont these guys look young now, just kids. I shook hands with them and told them to be safe. They called me ''Sir'', ''Yes Sir'', ''No Sir'', ''Thank You Sir'', ''No Problem Sir''...) Good Lord please keep them all safe and let them come back to us......
Old 04-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #20

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
Well now, (cough cough) guys........ It sounds like you guys dont believe me...
(cough cough)...... My feelings are really hurt....... (cough cough).... I hope you guys dont think that I would stretch the truth on this .... (cough cough) ...cause everybody knows that us Sailors would never ''stretch the truth about stuff''...... Just for that,,,,,,,,,,,,, I REFUSE TO PUBLISH A PICTURE OF MY TATTOO......... so there!!!!!!! (cough cough)
Nuff said I guess..........

I saw a couple of Marine ''boots'' today over to the Subway Sandwich shop. Their dinner was on me and I thanked them for their service. (God dont these guys look young now, just kids. I shook hands with them and told them to be safe. They called me ''Sir'', ''Yes Sir'', ''No Sir'', ''Thank You Sir'', ''No Problem Sir''...) Good Lord please keep them all safe and let them come back to us......
SeaJay's latest pic is attached with the cane that he often confuses as one of his appedages.

Thank you my friend for taking care of our fledgling Marines. For the rest of their life they will remember that old f*rt who bought them lunch and reinforced their pride in their country and Corps.
Attached Images

2003 Itasca Suncruiser 38G Workhorse W22 8.1L, 2005 Grand Cherokee Toad
Bob/Becky D - VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #21

Fleetwood Owners Club
BOB..... I will always buy food and or a ''beverage'' for our troops ...... I just hope I dont run into a company of them at Subway. If there are no more than half a dozen, their food is on me for sure. dont tell anyone but on my last trip across the USA I paid for gas for a few ''traveling troopers'' heading to their next assignment. All of them protested but I was bigger than most of them and for the big ones I ''implied'' that I was a retired Captain from the Navy and if they gave me ''S*it'' they would be standing tall before the man for ''disrespecting'' me. A good bluff works every time.

I love to buy dinner for older couples when its available. Down in Florida I had occasion while Willa was on her cruise. I was in this nice resterant and an older couple came in. He was on two canes with leg braces on each leg and she kinda hobbled along. They ordered ''cheap'' off the menu and I told the waitress to just bring me their ticket and I would pay. I told her that under no condition would she tell them who paid for their dinner. She agreed and I bought dinner for them. I thought they were going to cry. They looked around and asked people next to them if they had ''done the deed''....... NOPE, SORRY MAM....
I was a couple tables away and when they left the lady looked me straight in the eye and said ..... ''Did you pay for us?'' I put on my dumbest face (kinda looked like a Marine) and said ''I dont understand what you are talkin about mam.'' She just smiled at me and they left. Made me feel good inside.
You be safe there Other Marine and maybe we can ''Peeeeee in the same campfire sometime''....

God keep our troops safe...
Old 04-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #22

Ronnie Bledsoe 2006 Dutchstar 43''s Avatar

I, like you, try to assist the service men and women, elderly and for me young people during prom time when its fairly obvious that the younsters are budget limited. Makes one have a GOOD feeling knowing that you have done someone good.
Ronnie Bledsoe 2006 Dutchstar 43' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:04 AM   #23

Fleetwood Owners Club
I actually do what i do for self gratification. It makes me feel good inside to help others when I can. If possible I prefer that they not know whom it was that did them a good turn so to speak.
Willa and I love to ride in Christmas parades and toss out Teddy Bears to the kids along the parade route. We save up our dollar bills and buy the bears with our own money and toss them to kids along the route. I will try to post a pix of our car loaded with Teddies. There are about 350 teddies in the sacks in this pix. We ''re load'' and ride in two Christmas parades. It is fun... .....
God bless our troops
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mISCPIXLUXXORBENZ112.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	9226  
Old 04-04-2011, 08:52 AM   #24

Well at least the car is smalll, kinda like his tatoo , me thinks.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #25
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Seajay,
You don't need to put on a dumb face - you are qualified as you are.

Am I older then you? See you in May.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #26

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Attention on Deck!
Never mind I just had to say that.
Once a Marine Always a Marine. OOORah.
"Semper Fi"
w6pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:58 AM   #27

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Something I found out... You likely can guess how.. If you get up more than two times a night.. Visit a good Urologist.. They may be able to help.. And it is fairly easy too.

Also there is a blood test or two (Two actually) called PSA.. The Urologist may well be able to do one of them while you are sitting in the exam room (The other one takes a lab) Can save your life.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #28

I try to have some pomegranite juice daily. It may be my mind but I think it helps.