Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-31-2013, 06:41 PM   #1

embarrassing

Well thought id tell one on myself cause to funny to keep to myself. .well i live and drive log truck in the north olympic pennisulia and a few weeks ago i got to the logging site around 4:30 am and the very first thing my boss handed me was a packit for a random drug test. .great ,i dont do drugs but i hate haveing to fool with it but whatever part of the game. so anyway i go ahead and get loaded and start heading out of the woods and bango i start haveing engine trouble (real high pitch squeel out of air cleaners) great just lost a turbo on my c16 cat engine so i limp it to port angeles my destination, get unloaded and take it to the shop ,while the mechanics are working on truck i borrow the owners pickup to go down town to do my drug screening . I walk into this joint do the paper work and the cute little redhead takes me back to the rest room to do my thing,she tells me to fill above line and sit it on counter when im done .ok got it. .well things didnt quit go right ,i filled it above the line ok but when i was removeing little cup with LIP ON IT i caught it on the button of the flap of my jeans and flipped it out of my hands ,that little sucker went straight in the air and come down and hit corner of toilet ,its amazing how big a mess it made, it first splashed down the front of me soaked my jeans and one of my georgia boot romeos ,splashed on walls floor etc. . ..jeepers what the hell ,now what do i do im thinking with amazment so out the door i go to get the same little redhead, that doesnt look to happy to see me at this point and tell what ive done,this little redheaded she devil made me go sit in the lobby drink two glasses of water and wait twenty minutes to retake the test (red faced,pissed off and pissed on ) thats what i did! Darn i hate mondays. .lol
3810brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-31-2013, 06:46 PM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
I guess there was nobody else in the office to help you refill the cup ?????

It really helps to laugh at yourself and there is nothing wrong with that. I could write a book but I won't.

TeJay
Old 08-31-2013, 07:04 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Laughing ay yourself is better than going into a rant and rave session. That will only
embarrass worse. You did the right thing, have a good laugh and forget it. Worse things can happen. (Don't ask me how I know.)
Old 08-31-2013, 07:26 PM   #4

LOL !!! I can laugh at that !! I have thought about "spilling the cup" everytime I go for one of those !! One time last year the 'stupidvisor' forgot to tell me about the "random" when I got in in the morning, (I drive for a large freight company) , so I went at work, then had to drink bunches of water, they wouldn't let me take the "test" at the drug screen place for almost 2 hours... I only got paid for one hour... I was Mad !!!
monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #5

Ya now that im getting older i find myself laughing at my dumb manuevers more and more.well friends injoy your long weekend and god bless . .gotta go my wash huskies are about to fire off the new season. .Go Dawgs!
3810brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:04 PM   #6

Yes it's always good to be able to laugh !! You have a good weekend also ! I'll enjoy our extra day off work !!
Old 08-31-2013, 10:40 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
I have had to do that and had a good laugh at your post. They say poop happens but so does pee.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:22 AM   #8
RRR

Ford Super Duty Owner
The company I work for sends us to a clinic located in a North Portland (Oregon) truck stop. Trust me if that ever happened to me the battle ax that does the collections, well I don't want to think about it.

When she splits the samples she never wears gloves, just pours away. No hand wash or anything. Then hands you her pen to sign the paperwork.

Now in over fourty years in a truck I have been known to water a few tires so one time I "accidentally" got a fair amount on the outside of the container. Didn't change her ways any but she isn't there any longer.
RRR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR View Post
The company I work for sends us to a clinic located in a North Portland (Oregon) truck stop. Trust me if that ever happened to me the battle ax that does the collections, well I don't want to think about it.

When she splits the samples she never wears gloves, just pours away. No hand wash or anything. Then hands you her pen to sign the paperwork.

Now in over fourty years in a truck I have been known to water a few tires so one time I "accidentally" got a fair amount on the outside of the container. Didn't change her ways any but she isn't there any longer.
Thats BAD !!! The place we go makes you wash your hands first, empty your pockets, they wear gloves, then you wash afterwards... I have no problem with it as long as you get there when they open at 7am.. Get paid an hour to do something I had to do anyway !!