Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-22-2011, 09:12 AM   #57

Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
Hey guys who would have though, there's internet up here, keep me posted on the tribulation. Could some one feed Zeus for me?
hondo122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-22-2011, 12:04 PM   #58

Winnebago Owners Club
WW and I went up Mount Charlston, which is 12,000' above sea level. That would make for a shorter trip (I think).

Anyway, glad we tivo'd Saturday Night Live.

Kerry
two-niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 02:25 PM   #59

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Oh boy I think I screwed up. Last night We went to a German Restaurant and I had a HUGE pork hock,(my Favorite) which I consumed, fat, skin and all. The only thing I left was the squeal. Damn it was good. We got home and I didn't even bother take my Lipitor. Why bother, crazy Ole Harold said we were goners. I even put on clean tight whites in preperation for my journey to the promised land. You can imagine my shock when I awoke and saw that God was MY WIFE !! Good grief, she was right after all. After becoming fully awake I soon realized that Crazy Ole Harold was just BSing us one more time. Well I've now just finished up taking a handful of Lipitor and swearing to never send another dime to the Reverend Camping and his Family Radio. I wonder where Garner Ted Armstrong is or maybe Jimmy ,the Crier, Swaggert ? Hmmm
Pvt. E1 Retired, Shadow Hills,Ca.
Chuck 1935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #60

Fleetwood Owners Club
I tell you how confident people around Hickory were. A church put out a parking lot full of chair for the people to gather and rented the land next door for the people to park their cars while they waited for the big boom. I dropped by early and asked everyone to give me their money and credit cards because they would not need it in Heaven. Guess how much money and credit cards I got.......N O N E .. I guess they figured there was stuff for sale in Heaven.

The next big prediction is in DEC 24, 2012 I think. That is based on the Astech (sp) calender I think.
NEWS FLASH FOLKS..... That calender is not like ours..... The days in each month were different and the number of months were different than ours and so is the muslim calender and the calenders that are used by N. Korea and a lot of other places.

PREDICTION FROM SEAJAY the sailor man.........

I KNOW WHEN THE WORLD WILL END AND IF YOU WILL SEND ME A NICE BOTTLE OF SCOTCH (12 YEAR OLD, SINGLE MALT)...... I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THE DATE OF THE END OF THE WORLD WILL BE......
Wayne the Marine has already gave me a bottle so he knows but he aint telling............

May 30 is coming soon guys. Lets all honor our vets on VETERANS DAY.....
ps...... the end of the world is after that sometime.......cj......
Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:51 PM   #61

Ford Super Duty Owner
Crap; no EOW guess I'll have to cut the yard tommorrow, right after golf. Must keep priorities straight.
Hipshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:57 PM   #62

Monaco Owners Club
Well, I don't know about the rest of you but hubby & I decided to party like it was 1999. Woke up this morning with a thumping headache and thoroughly unsure if the world had indeed ended, but feeling we had given it a good run for the money if it had.

Ready for the next ending...cellar is full too...
Old 05-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #63

The year 2000 was the end to .
roya51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:26 AM   #64

All those folks like muslims and Maya went by a 360 day Lunar calendar. Kinda brings clarity to the word Lunatic, doesn't it?

Wayne/CJ, can you even count that high? If so, can you say Gregorian?
rmmpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:30 AM   #65

Winnebago Owners Club
John_N_Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:34 AM   #66

Winnebago Owners Club
John_N_Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:23 AM   #67

Jayco Owners Club
Prankster's in the Washington (state) area were leaving piles of shoes and clothes around. Simulated "poofs".

We should be hearing about a calculation error in a month or two. EOW will be rescheduled for 2012. It would be most appreciated if you can continue sending your life savings to Camping's bank account.

I think global warming caused a ripple error in the EOW time. Either that, or George Bush was messin' with the controls again. Him and Laura - darn kids.
DonavonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:09 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwomack View Post
Its Sunday morning. All 200MM "A" listers must have already ascended. I guess all of you reading this post are "B" listers also.
How would I know if the "A" listers ascended. I don't know any...
Coleman 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:04 AM   #69

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmmpe View Post
All those folks like muslims and Maya went by a 360 day Lunar calendar. Kinda brings clarity to the word Lunatic, doesn't it?

Wayne/CJ, can you even count that high? If so, can you say Gregorian?
Note to Bob......
Me and Wayne the Marine just spent a delightful 2 days together at a KOA in Sc with out ladies and we had a ball. I, Seajay the sailor man, do take back about half the bad things I have said in the past concerning Wayne the Marine and I want to inform Bob the sub sailor, and ever who else is reading this that between me and Wayne the Marine that we are ''double snart'' and any stuff that I may not know, Wayne the Marine will know because his wife Earline will Google it on that I Pad thingie she carries and tell him the answer.

One more thing.... Me and Wayne the Marine both know where Georgia is at and BTW, you spelt it rong.

Wat u thimk aboud that Mr. Subb sailor??????

(all in fun my brother....cj...)

Lets all remember our fallen Veterans this coming Monday. They died to give us the freedom we take so lightly these days. GOD BLESS OUR VETS.
Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #70

Vintage RV Owners Club
RESULTS OF UNIVERSE-WIDE HEADCOUNT!
or
HEAVEN: IT'S CROWDED ENOUGH ALREADY
(H.P)Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Dateline: Earth, etc.

On Saturday, May 21, 2011 ONLY the following were deemed worthy:
1) Mortimer Snerd, Pawtucket Postal Worker. (note Logo on umbrella)

AND

2) The entire stock of Bud Light from the Ashtabula Get-n'-Go

According to a SpokesAngel, everybody else on earth can "Get their Own."

Francesca
Francesca is offline   Reply With Quote