Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #1

Finally!

We started out tent camping (both of us camped with our parents and then together), graduated to a full size van (with an air mattress in the back), upgraded to a small 5ver that we loved but realized we had gotten too old to crawl into and out of a mattress on the floor at the front , then went all out and bought the Class A (where we discovered, after multiple short hops and 2 long trips that I (Marilynn) was getting 'car sick' sitting up front with all that window glass We spent thousands to get all the bounce and sway out of her but the only time I was really comfortable was when I was lying down, and that is no fun!, or we were stopped), so next we tried a Dodge Van with a Jayco Converson......BINGO! Comfort and no queezy tummy......but after one night spent on the way too small jack-style sofa bed (most of which I spent on a mat on the floor) we went looking for a travel trailer to pull with the van. Found a little 19' Play-Mor TimberCreek and we are in heaven. Great comfort and a view for the 'getting there' in the van, and then our own bed and bath at the destination! We couldn't be happier.
I just knew that as much as we like 'camping' we would find a way we could continue to enjoy it with family and friends even into our 'golden' years!
Problem is, do we 'subscribe' to the travel trailer section? Or the Van Conversion one? LOL

(And I don't know how to take the 'Monaco Owners Club' off?)
MoRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!