Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-09-2012, 12:52 AM   #29

When staying at a campground one time, my little dog needed to take a late-night walk outside. Walking through the campground I was amazed at how many people did "private" things in front of their windows with the shades up. I did my best not to look or stare, but it was an eyeful nonetheless. Even my dog blushed.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #30

I was wondering why so many campers had dogs that needed walking at night.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #31

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsanchez24 View Post
A good thing to remember when you have a set of bunks in the hallway, if you walk nude in the rig, close the bottom bunk curtains also. Oops !
I really didn't need that image in my brain this time of night, or anytime.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:37 AM   #32

Seems like one can see proof, when people aren't careful, that the best means of birth control in people over 50 is nudity.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:00 AM   #33

Monaco Owners Club
Campground Nudity?! OMG...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsanchez24 View Post
A good thing to remember when you have a set of bunks in the hallway, if you walk nude in the rig, close the bottom bunk curtains also. Oops !
Now you did it: I'd never thought of this; now, I'll be alert for incidents!

DW is surprisingly blase now that the top of her birthday cake is more an inferno than anything else: "Heck, if they want to gawk, it's their problem." To that end, I've been afraid to use the term, outdoor shower to describe that lil' kitchen sprayer in the plumbing bay...

I'm surprised none of the wives have commented that, with the lower windows open we uniquely afford a few of things that'd be otherwise obscured, were it not for the effects of gravity and age...
Old 03-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #34
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2travel View Post
Seems like one can see proof, when people aren't careful, that the best means of birth control in people over 50 is nudity.
Hmmmm. I always thought that was menopause.

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #35

Winnebago Owners Club
Oh do I have one to tell! The first time Jan met several of my family was at a reunion at a rv campground on Lake Seminole. A bad storm came up at midnight. Others lost things like their awnings. I sailed out the door to retract ours. I dropped the rafter arms, and was ready to unlock the awning drum to let it retract when suddenly I realized if I unlocked it the wind could so easily rip it up in the air and possibly break the mechanism. I yelled to Jan who was inside that I needed help. She came swiftly because she knew the wind was rough. Out she came with NOTHING on but a knit shirt. As soon as she secured it with both arms, the wind lifted her awning (shirt) and almost removed it. That's when she said "well, I just showed my a_ to your family". It was kinda funny. But, I'm glad she helped me with the awning.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #36

Sorry, but I disagree. Everything is not a federal case that has to be litigated by the highest court. Somethings need and should be handled 'locally'. JMHO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jablair View Post
I am no 'bleeding heart' or liberal. But it this is true then the four belong in jail. Nothing justified there actions, nor should they receive any support or applause.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:39 AM   #37

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlGeo View Post
Sorry, but I disagree. Everything is not a federal case that has to be litigated by the highest court. Somethings need and should be handled 'locally'. JMHO.
+1 IMO
Mageksl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #38

Many years ago we were camping in our old Argosy. It had a rear bath with a window over the sink against the back wall. Our friends were camping in the site next to us in their pop up.
It was our last leisurely morning in camp. We were starting to get everything ready to travel. We had stowed most of the stuff from around the pop up and his wife was showering in our Argosy. My buddy and I went around back of the Argosy to unplug his pop up from the post we shared.
We unexpectedly had a full view of his wife, fresh from the shower drying her hair. He yelled "Hey!" She looked at us in horror and covered her face. "AAAHH! I don't have my make up on!"
We still tease her about that to this day! She defends her right to choose what to be upset about. To each their own.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #39

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BichonLover View Post
When staying at a campground one time, my little dog needed to take a late-night walk outside. Walking through the campground I was amazed at how many people did "private" things in front of their windows with the shades up. I did my best not to look or stare, but it was an eyeful nonetheless. Even my dog blushed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bldrbob View Post
I was wondering why so many campers had dogs that needed walking at night.

Mod's please remove these two posts. My DW thinks I'm being a great husband when I offer to walk the dogs late at night. I'm afraid these two posts will spoil it for us guy's!
62_inrightlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #40
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddypaws View Post
Anybody who sees our saggy 'ol butts won't look twice......
I figure if they are dumb enough to look, they deserve the view. When considering the alternative, getting old and saggy ain't all that bad.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:41 PM   #41

Monaco Owners Club
We were just visiting our son last week and stayed in his trailer, that has the lower bunk window. You have to walk by it to get to the bathroom. As a matter of fact when you stand at the sink your saggy butt is facing the lower bunk window. I wonder what kind of show we put on for the neighbor?
Old 03-13-2012, 11:08 PM   #42
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62_inrightlane View Post
Mod's please remove these two posts. My DW thinks I'm being a great husband when I offer to walk the dogs late at night. I'm afraid these two posts will spoil it for us guy's!
Sorry... I'm afraid this could be game, set and match.

Rick

2007 Itasca Ellipse 40FD
RickO is offline   Reply With Quote