Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #43

Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Be careful, you will be censored .
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #44

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Be careful, you will be censored .
We don't censure post, we edit or delete them.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #45

from Mr Webster:

to examine in order to suppress or delete anything considered objectionable <censor the news>; also : to suppress or delete as objectionable <censor out indecent passages>
Old 11-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDiemen23 View Post
from Mr Webster:

to examine in order to suppress or delete anything considered objectionable <censor the news>; also : to suppress or delete as objectionable <censor out indecent passages>
Yep, big business deleting objectional US factories that are suppressing investor profits.
Classic Winnebago Site: http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php
Old 11-08-2011, 07:34 AM   #47

Thor Owners Club
Most companies that leave (move) their operations overseas do so to avoid paying taxes You can blame the unions, the government, the US welfare state or the bogey man of the day But these companies pay little or no taxes... People with big stock portfolios, love those dividends, but complain when the unemployment rate goes up and local tax bases (services like police and fire) get cut. So we either are going to be a profit (pay little or no taxes) driven corporate country, or a country that puts the working class ahead of the money changers (Wall Street Greed) that really runs both sides of this politically divided country. JMHO .... D

PS ..I own a small company, employee 12 people, have hired 4 during the recession, and the only thing holding me back from doing better is not the government, it is the lack of access to CASH...That banks are still not lending.... No matter what they say. Enough said.
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Old 11-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #48

Winnebago Owners Club
Great stuff

I have learned my lesson, I already have been censored and have no problem with it...one must learn the peramiters of discussion and stay within those peramiters because this is not a political forum per se but a fun group of Newbies, Old Timers, and fun loving people....I respect the peramiters......
Old 11-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #49

Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabfado View Post
I have learned my lesson, I already have been censored and have no problem with it...one must learn the peramiters of discussion and stay within those peramiters because this is not a political forum per se but a fun group of Newbies, Old Timers, and fun loving people....I respect the peramiters......
Stick around, it took some of us quite some time to figure it out
Old 11-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #50

Newmar Owners Club
Folks,

We are closing this thread. The thread has run it's course and has become off topic.

Thanks for understanding.

Closed Thread