Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-17-2015, 02:17 PM   #1

Lightbulb Generator that runs off water from your fresh water tank.

I have been looking up different generators in preparation to replace a propane model with a quiet diesel, in doing so I came across a new company based in canada that is claiming to have a generator that runs on water.

Just Water.

GDS Technologies Announcing our Backup Portable Renewable Energy Generator

I know it has been done before and people have died under very suspicious circumstances whenever a new piece of technology that challenges the status quo petrochemical industrial complex.

For Instance Stanley Meyers death while meeting with saudi investors and just weeks after meeting with top pentagon officials in relation to his water powered dune buggy, for which a video can be seen here:

From my limited understanding of meyers technology he figured out the resonant frequency for optimal hydrogen and oxygen separation of water, leaving more usable energy in the form of hydrogen and oxygen than the reaction was said to have taken to happen.

Interesting stuff.

GDS Technologies responded to my emails quickly and said that they were focusing on manufacturing and that units would be available for purchase in mid 2016.

I guess only time will tell if this technology finally makes it out, it sure puts a whole new meaning to the term 'boondocking' if so.

I have been following water separation technologies for years as an amateur hobbyist and have seen some claims backed up by video evidence, as well as proof that HHO Brute force extraction and subsequent direct engine injection through the intake has increased fuel economy by altering the combustion rate of gasoline/diesel coupled with timing modifications resulting in mediocre to very substantial fuel savings which leads me to believe that this technology is very real and i've always said that it's only a matter of time before someone other than meyers figures it out.

Hopefully GDS Technologies is the real deal and they get this technology out to the people.

Your Thoughts? What would you do if your coach had unlimited 'free' power? Where would you travel?

WorkRVing is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-17-2015, 02:55 PM   #2
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
From what I have been able to find out, this guy is a nut case!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 02:59 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkRVing View Post
I have been looking up different generators in preparation to replace a propane model with a quiet diesel, in doing so I came across a new company based in canada that is claiming to have a generator that runs on water.

Just Water.

GDS Technologies Announcing our Backup Portable Renewable Energy Generator

I know it has been done before and people have died under very suspicious circumstances whenever a new piece of technology that challenges the status quo petrochemical industrial complex.

For Instance Stanley Meyers death while meeting with saudi investors and just weeks after meeting with top pentagon officials in relation to his water powered dune buggy, for which a video can be seen here:

From my limited understanding of meyers technology he figured out the resonant frequency for optimal hydrogen and oxygen separation of water, leaving more usable energy in the form of hydrogen and oxygen than the reaction was said to have taken to happen.

Interesting stuff.

GDS Technologies responded to my emails quickly and said that they were focusing on manufacturing and that units would be available for purchase in mid 2016.

I guess only time will tell if this technology finally makes it out, it sure puts a whole new meaning to the term 'boondocking' if so.

I have been following water separation technologies for years as an amateur hobbyist and have seen some claims backed up by video evidence, as well as proof that HHO Brute force extraction and subsequent direct engine injection through the intake has increased fuel economy by altering the combustion rate of gasoline/diesel coupled with timing modifications resulting in mediocre to very substantial fuel savings which leads me to believe that this technology is very real and i've always said that it's only a matter of time before someone other than meyers figures it out.

Hopefully GDS Technologies is the real deal and they get this technology out to the people.

Your Thoughts? What would you do if your coach had unlimited 'free' power? Where would you travel?

Using this technology; THE MOON!

Steve Ownby
Full time since '07
Steve Ownby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 03:07 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
"over unity involved"

Um, as I watched the video describing the GDS generator:
At the 1:28 point, there is a phrase used, "there apparently is over unity involved somehow".

Kinda lost me there.

Do I understand correctly that GDS wants half of the price of their generator ($2.5K) when you order it and the other $2.5K when it's shipped (sometime in 2016)?

I need to better understand the "over unity" concept before I write a check for $2.5K.

Good luck.

Take care,
Stu
Old 11-17-2015, 03:08 PM   #5

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I would visit my ocean front property in Arizona, the one I aquirred from George Strait.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:13 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Ownby View Post

Steve Ownby
Full time since '07
Steve,

I'm thinking that you'd better carry enough water for the return trip; as I understand, the best guess is that water's pretty scarce on the moon in recoverable quantities in useable form.

Take care,
Stu
Old 11-17-2015, 03:16 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post
From what I have been able to find out, this guy is a nut case!
What have you been able to find out?

[moderator edit]
Old 11-17-2015, 03:20 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 Driver View Post
Um, as I watched the video describing the GDS generator:
At the 1:28 point, there is a phrase used, "there apparently is over unity involved somehow".

Kinda lost me there.

Do I understand correctly that GDS wants half of the price of their generator ($2.5K) when you order it and the other $2.5K when it's shipped (sometime in 2016)?

I need to better understand the "over unity" concept before I write a check for $2.5K.

Good luck.

Take care,
Stu
They don't require a deposit, they won't even take a deposit, I offered.

Overunity would be taking something from nothing.

Water is hydrogen and oxygen, one is implosive the other explosive.

Think hydrogen bomb.

If you can extract that efficiently enough, there is no overunity. I don't know how the video you reference is related to my original post but it's not the same company.

[moderator edit]
Old 11-17-2015, 03:22 PM   #9

I would like to know how they are defeating the laws of physics. So far nobody on earth since it was formed has been able to accomplish this.

The only free energy you might get is if you have solar or some other source to break the hydrogen-oxygen bond. There is no free lunch. You can;t break the bond and then recombine with 100% efficiency, let alone greater than 100%.

There is such thing as snake oil salesman and this is one example.
38Chevy454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 03:27 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Ownby View Post

Steve Ownby
Full time since '07
To loosely quote a quote of a quote said by einstein, one of the greatest theoretical physicists at a dinner party while staring at a pitcher of water, "there is enough energy in that pitcher of water to carry a thousand car train around the world many times over, the problem we face is in extracting that energy."

This was before the invention of the microchip or silicone wafer or the fiber optics carrying this message to the irv2 server and you receiving a notification a new reply has quoted your reply in a topic instantaneously to your email to be picked up by your smartphone as a new email notification that is alerted to you by a small vibrating motor or a tiny speaker emitting an audible tone across a wire hooked to a motherboard powered by a lithium ion battery charged by a microinverter plugged into your wall converting 110v down to 5v to utilize that power when disconnected that is sending and receiving via a transmitter tuned to radio frequency that is sending thousands of signals per second through the walls of your house or rv.

Sounds pretty far fetched to someone who doesn't understand how cell phones or the internet work, and would be equally as unrealistic to a disconnected civilization that isn't exposed to technology as a machine that converts water to power to you.

It's gotta be Witchcraft, or THE MOON, Right? (Sarcasm)
[moderator edit]
Old 11-17-2015, 03:37 PM   #11

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkRVing View Post
What have you been able to find out?

[Mod Edit].
Not for me thanks! I don't want anyone coming along and p''ing in my tank.

By the way I have some GREAT swamp land to sell! Has lots of water.

Some more thoughtless and pointless ramblings. Need more tinfoil on my head.
FMCA F451520 - Texas Boomers - RVM#128
Daveht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 03:37 PM   #12

Sounds like a great idea, recommend you buy up a few thousand shares before they are all gone.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:42 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38Chevy454 View Post
I would like to know how they are defeating the laws of physics. So far nobody on earth since it was formed has been able to accomplish this.

The only free energy you might get is if you have solar or some other source to break the hydrogen-oxygen bond. There is no free lunch. You can;t break the bond and then recombine with 100% efficiency, let alone greater than 100%.

There is such thing as snake oil salesman and this is one example.
Are you a molecular scientist that specializes in bond dis-assembly theorum?

You have a good point, but your missing one thing, there are two bonds holding together 3 atoms, so to simply put it you are saying that if the molecular energy contained in one atom of oxygen isn't enough to split apart the three atoms making up water that it's going to take more power than 2 hydrogen atoms to equate for the loss of that oxygen atom?

That doesn't add up, 3-1 still leaves 2.

Nowhere does it say it is 'free energy'. It takes money to assemble the components and i'm sure there is a process for extraction of the volatile and highly explosive and implosive gasses in water that happens if their claims are valid. Water is full of tons of energy, releasing that energy is above both our pay grades.

It's speculation and conjecture at it's finest for those of us that don't understand the technology, however, don't discount a running prototype:

I leave you with a few valid questions, if you had a 3 trillion dollar monopoly, would you spend 2.9 trillion to protect it?

Do you think all of the scientific discoveries we will ever make have already been made?

We will definitely have an answer to the validity of this invention in mid 2016 barring any sudden deaths or billion dollar patent buyouts.

Which by the way, Mr. Stanley Meyers was offered 1 Billion USD for his patents before he suddenly stood up in a restaurant and screamed he had been poisoned and ran out to his car where he collapsed and died.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:42 PM   #14

If it is possible I'll read about it in 2016 (if I'm alive). That's the bottom line. There is no need to bellttle anyone or their ideas.. Remember the "death ray" of comic book days? Surprise_it's here, in the form of impulse gun technology, rail guns, and microwave beams.
How about electric vehicles, Now Tesla builds the quickest street-legal car in the world.

Albert Einstein was once considered crazy too.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fresh water, generator, tank, water