Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-23-2015, 07:06 PM   #57

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
My husband and I have been married for 43 years this May. I have cut his hair ever since. Beard too. When we start full timing I have a feeling I will be popular at the CGs because I will cut his hair outside whenever possible.

Also cut my own and I can do the color thingy too.
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-23-2015, 07:27 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryegal View Post
I usually go to wall mart. Now the big question is how to find a fur child groomer??? ? my hair cut takes 10-15 mins Chewy s 2-4 hours.

I only get to use the MH once a month if I am lucky.(not lucky lately) but I cut my own. Not much left to cut. We tried pet smart, and they seem to nickel and dime you to death. It's cheaper to use our own vet. You may want to check a vet in the area you are staying. Usually have to make an appointment ahead of time. And have shot records so you don't have get anything you don't need.
charliej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 05:46 AM   #59

Yes, PetSmart does like to nickle and dime you to death, however you don't need to accept the "extras" they offer. Premium shampoo? No thank you. Buff the toe nails? No thank you. Bandana or kerchief? No thank you. What they have going for them is consistent training from one store to another, one area to another, and they don't use drugs on your pets while grooming them.
2006 Fleetwood Discovery 35H, 2014 Honda CR-V, M&G Engineering Braking System
Bigd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:09 AM   #60
Community Moderator

I've used Robocut for 15 years. Got this model a year ago which has the vacuum built in....now don't have to lug around the shop-vac.

Works great! $99

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1429884554.416432.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	92410
pasdad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:59 AM   #61

Thanks for the nice tip on the hair cutting machine.. I will check that out!