Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 08-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #141
Tiffin Owners Club
Originally Posted by ncason View Post
I resent being branded a "lyncher" because I listened closely to the actual trial not the "talking heads" and am capable of understanding and trusting my own ears and judgment. Casey killed her daughter. Accident or on purpose-only God knows. However she deserves to spend her life behind bars not drinking beer on a private jet.

The jury took the easy way out so they could go home. They did not review the evidence, they did not ask for any clarification from the judge, they did not take notes. How can you review 30+ days of a long, complicated trial in only 11 hours?

Don't think you were part of the jury. I could be wrong. Where you????

If not than sorry you must be part of the iRV2 Lynch Mob.

Jack R is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #142
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Stop calling members a lynch mob. Last warning folks.

Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:14 PM   #143
Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
There's a lot of opinions, we heard the 24 hour press with all their experts. The jury heard the case put before them. They made their decision on that, end of story. No one escapes judgement day.
hondo122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #144
The warnings will go on and on if this topic remains open. It's NOT GUILTY. It's not the first and it's not the last trial where the public will not agree with the verdict. However, the verdict is the verdict. End of story.
Anyone want to change our current legal system to a system similar to any other Country?
Bill Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:58 AM   #145
Texas Boomers Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Yes Bill I would like to change our legal system. Not copy another country but make ours better.

I do not think evidence should be suppressed. The jury should be allowed to see and hear ALL of the evidence.

The defense lawyers should not be allowed to fabricate an alternative theory. Any specific allegations should have some supporting facts. I think there should be some verification of defense assertions.

Accusing a father or incest ruines his reputation for ever. People will never forget those allegations. They should have to provide some type of evidence of such actions.

We have a long way to go to have the very best legal system.

Nancy & Bill, Camden, NC
Retired and having fun
Cardinal 29WB, '14 Ford F250 dsl 4wd
ncason is offline   Reply With Quote