Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #71

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Sounds like the DA was as sharp as the idiots in the OJ show. You can't blame the Jury on this one.

Pvt. E1 Retired, Shadow Hills,Ca.
Chuck 1935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-10-2011, 04:23 PM   #72

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me n Slowpoke View Post
Billieg did you do the photo editing? If so,, please tell me how you did it!!!!
Helen

I found the pic on Creagslist so I can't take credit for it but I thought it was appropriate.

Old 07-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #73

Who Cares?
Old 07-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #74

Thor Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
ps. To keep this in context...... If she buys a motor home I absolutely will not help her in any way. There, now it is RV related...
Would you sell her a motorhomeWhat kind would she buy? I think she'd start with a TT...and a big azz truck to pull it... D
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #75

This gal is not free and never will be; the news hounds will follow her everywhere, she will get no piece. Just like OJ.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:26 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry White View Post
Who Cares?
Maybe someone with a heart who cares that an innocent little girl was murdered and the people responsible for it got away with it. Maybe people that have a since of fairness and feel that justice wasn't done. Maybe someone else who lost a child that would have taken better care of her. Maybe just people that still have the thought that people should protect others that can't fend for themselves. Maybe an angel that is crying now...
Old 07-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #77
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
I know this is a highly emotional subject & we feel justice wasn't served, but let's refrain from the personal attacks folks, ok? Thanks.

Lori-
Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:02 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
I know this is a highly emotional subject & we feel justice wasn't served, but let's refrain from the personal attacks folks, ok? Thanks.

Lori-
This was not a personal attack but a response to the question "Who cares". I do believe there are many, many people who do care. I believe if a poster asks a question we have the right to answer it. If I'm wrong please let me know.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:44 AM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagineif View Post
the real crime here is that the da brought the case to court with absolutely zero evidence! Now, if she's guilty she can't be retried.

Fire the da!

the da presented evidence that casey was the last person seen with the child on june 16, that night she was out renting movies and sleeping with her boyfriend without caylee)tapes documented this), on the 31st day her mother had to report the child missing, 7 professionals testified the car trunk and car smelled of human decomposition(as a nurse if you ever smell it you never forget it, it does not smell like a rotting animal or garbage), casey had looked up chlorform 84 times and also how to make it, chlorform was found in a drink bottle in the trunk of her car, dr. Voss, a world renowed scientist testified as to the high levels of chloroform in the trunk, also of the smell of human decay, there was no evidence presented by the defense of an accident, there was 3 pieces of duct tape over the child,s mouth and nose, she borrowed a shovel from her next door neighbor, she backed her car into the garage on the 16th., her own mother,father, brother thought she was guilty, she never once in police interviews admitted that there had been an accident or told them where she had thrown caylee, she had a panic attack that was videoed when caylee's remain were found, she would not have sit in jail for 3 years if it had been an accident not as good as she loved herself. She would have not had a tattoo that said the beautiful life if her daughter had drowned. The prosecutors were excellent. We just tend to live in a society that expects csi results and we see and hear so much that we become desensitized. You can't have dna if there is nothing left but bones and a body has been in a swamp to wash away evidence.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:57 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by seajay View Post
here is my take on the trial and the jury.
One ... The prosecution had no real evidence that she killed that baby.
Two.... They had a lot of circumstantial evidence that showed she probably had opportunity and possible motive but nothing iron clad in any way.
Three. They had to prove she was guilty and she did not have to prove anything.
Four.... She was tried by 12 people that was not smart enough to get out of jury duty and had nothing better to do than be sequestered for over a month with a bunch of strangers with no tv, radio, or entertainment of much of any kind. I want smarter people than that to sit on my jury if i ever need one.
Five. Yep, she is guilty as sin and some day (or night) she will get hers. She will have great opportunity to make a lot of money really quick and a host of new ''friends'' and ''hangers on'' and ''glory seekers'' that will want to be her friend and help her spend the big bucks. She will be like a roman candle and after the money and the book and the movie deal and all the fame she will be yesterdays news and die broke in a gutter drowning in her own puke. Would it not be ironic if she finishes up rotting in a bag with tape on her head and no one prosecuted for the ''crime''?
Six.... Do not be surprised if some ''nut bag'' dont ''capp'' her after she gets out of jail later this month...... Kaylee was a beautiful, innocent, doll that a lot of people love and they want to see ''justice for kaylee''..........
Seven. Her best bet is to move to montana and live in a cabin up in the rockies for a few years and pray to god that the ''crazies'' forget whom she is and what she looks like.

Guilty... I respect your opinion.....
Ps. To keep this in context...... If she buys a motor home i absolutely will not help her in any way. There, now it is rv related...
Time for our troops too come home.........

you do know that she wrote a letter while in jail that she planned to go rving.....so she may be seen in some of the campgounds.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:25 AM   #81

Real bottom line, she was found NOT GUILTY by a Jury of Her Peers. Would you want to be Judged by Public Opinion? If there is any blame in this case, blame the Prosecution because they couldn't provide "BEYOND A RESONABLE DOUBT" on this case of circumstatial evidence. Maybe if they had tried her on a lesser charge she would have been convicted. Oops, I fogot that wouldn't have received the publicity that they wanted to further the Prosecutor's future political ambition.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:55 AM   #82

National RV Owners Club
The Prosecutor did NOT PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt she was guilty, the Jury took was was Testimony and the charging of the Jury ........ they did what the Law requires....... not saying she was not Guilty, but the State fell on it's butt on this one !!
Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:03 AM   #83
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
In general, if someone posts comments that are inappropriate, inflammatory, inaccurate, attacking another member, etc., our rules do not permit others to reply in kind or defend themselves. All posts and replies are expected to be within our rules.

If a post is offensive or inappropriate, the Report Post feature should be used to notify us to handle the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billieg View Post
This was not a personal attack but a response to the question "Who cares". I do believe there are many, many people who do care. I believe if a poster asks a question we have the right to answer it. If I'm wrong please let me know.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:09 AM   #84

I didn't mean WHO CARES about the little girl. I meant who cares what happens to the mother. Media on her is a joke. She did it and I can't do anything. We elect people to take care of things like this.How's that working out? OJ got away with it. This happens every day.