Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-17-2011, 06:21 AM   #99

Now that she's been released I predict that she'll become obscenely wealthy by releasing her own line of designer jeans, perfumes & handbags.
jodann is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-18-2011, 07:27 AM   #100

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
NOT guilty. The jury said so and they are the only ones that matter.
MaverickBBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:31 AM   #101

Workhorse Chassis Owner
And, just "Who" will buy these things and put money in her coffer? Sorry, but, this girl has no celebrity followers; no fans to speak of. Her only real hope of income would be from her so-called photographic ability & any foolhardy attempt at a book or movie deal. Perish that thought!
62Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #102

Just how many of posters saying not guilty or the almighty jury has spoken is male ? The media says they are the majority. Just throwing a word in for the media who seems to be taking a beating instead of individual indifference or lack of common sense.
faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:20 AM   #103

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
Just how many of posters saying not guilty or the almighty jury has spoken is male ? The media says they are the majority. Just throwing a word in for the media who seems to be taking a beating instead of individual indifference or lack of common sense.
I wonder how many people that say guilty believe: "Judge ye not, lest ye be judged".
Old 07-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #104

Ford Super Duty Owner
She was found not guilty of the charges Because the pros went for the touchdown instead of a field goal.
It was the same with the other BIG cases.
The prosacuters go all out and fall short. THey are too used to people admitting to what they did.
There simply wasen't enough evidice to convict on a 1st degree murder rap.
Haven't they ever heard of manslaughter?
Tampering with evidice?
Abuse of a corpse??
THese last two they could have made work.
(RVM#26) THE U-RV 94 F-700/24 foot U-haul box home built RV
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #105

Huh?
Old 07-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #106

Texas Boomers Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post

I am a female, and I am a mother, grandmother, great grandmother, I watched most of the trial and knew that prosecutors would not get a 'guilty' because they were too busy trying her on 'circumstancial' evidence.
It could have been anyone!

Prosecutors couldn't prove it......and unless you were present when that child died, neither can you....

Also, have any of you that insist that she is guilty ever served on a jury, or even been called to be interviewed for a jury seat..???? but then you have to register to vote before you can be a juror.....

"Travlin with a song and prayer"
Me n Slowpoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #107

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me n Slowpoke View Post
I am a female, and I am a mother, grandmother, great grandmother, I watched most of the trial and knew that prosecutors would not get a 'guilty' because they were too busy trying her on 'circumstancial' evidence.
It could have been anyone!

Prosecutors couldn't prove it......and unless you were present when that child died, neither can you....

Also, have any of you that insist that she is guilty ever served on a jury, or even been called to be interviewed for a jury seat..???? but then you have to register to vote before you can be a juror.....
ABSOLUTELY! An excellent reply!!
Old 07-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #108

Texas Boomers Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Thanks,

Helen

"Travlin with a song and prayer"
Me n Slowpoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:15 PM   #109

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Wow,Did this thread open a can of worms GUILTY!!!!!!
bldr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekanic View Post
she was found not guilty of the charges because the pros went for the touchdown instead of a field goal.
It was the same with the other big cases.
The prosacuters go all out and fall short. They are too used to people admitting to what they did.
There simply wasen't enough evidice to convict on a 1st degree murder rap.
Haven't they ever heard of manslaughter?
Tampering with evidice?
Abuse of a corpse??
These last two they could have made work.

they did have a charge of manslaughter for her , but jury did not choose this.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickbbd View Post
absolutely! An excellent reply!!

i would venture to guess that most of the people on this forum that do not travel around alot, has served on a jury, my husband and i live in an area with a small jury pool and we are asked to serve almost every year. I would also think most people on this forum are registered voters, especially in light of the plight we are facing with social security and medicare.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:47 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickbbd View Post
i wonder how many people that say guilty believe: "judge ye not, lest ye be judged".

in order to serve on a jury you have to be able and willing to judge, one of the jurors told judge perry that she did not want to judge anyone, he told her that is the job of a juror to judge, jurors judge in every trial, the judge judges in every trial, justices judge, it is our judicial system. When anyone is hired or fired, someone judges. Our judicial system is not perfect,but it is the best in the world,some people have been jailed,put to death when not gulilty, likewise, some who are guilty, even baby killers are found not guilty. If no one judged, just think of the criminals that would continue to prey on society. God bless everyone that has expressed an opinion, this is a wonderful privilege of the country we live in.