Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-15-2013, 06:30 AM   #1

Thor Owners Club
Happy Friday Everyone!! Weekend Plans ???

Most of the folks we know here have winterized already and / or the snow birds have started heading south.

But looks like we have one more very nice weekend to enjoy the outdoors
or a football game.

For us, it's Fall Clean Up (again) for about the 4th time because we have some neighbors who refuse to rake the massive leaves in their yard and mother nature obliges by bringing them to us.

We do have a fire pit for some enjoyment so perhaps we can have Grand kids over in evening and sit around and have some fire side chats.

Have a fun fill weekend!!

Kro1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-15-2013, 06:35 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Put the snow tires on the DW's car. Put the Motorcycle in storage. Look at the MH all covered over and DREAM. We has 1' of snow here on Tues. Time to go into hibernation mode, can't camp, wish I could just sleep straight thru till spring and it'd go by faster.

D Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:37 AM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
I'm that neighbor. Need to do our leaves today.

May the roads rise up to meet you, May the winds be always at your back...
Pepper2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:43 AM   #4

Geeeez forgot that some still put show tires on. I rember the "studs" that use to be put in snow tires until the states passed laws against them. And sand bags in the trunks before front wheel drive vehicles. Happiness was seeing winter in my rear view mirror
Old 11-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #5

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2 View Post
I'm that neighbor. Need to do our leaves today.
We just do the neighbors yard. It's kind of a barter system, I do his yard and he helps work on the 64 caddie and the 82 MH. I have a cub Cadet rider so its fun and a breeze, little does he know it only takes a 1/2 hour to do it... I just checked our new MH speakers are to be delivered today so we will be installing the new Stereo system in the MH and also installing a new CB over the weekend. maybe even in the 50t's too. maybe a drive in the 64 Got to love it!!!!
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #6

Freightliner Owners Club
trying to get out of work early, fish fry at the Knights (I work the kitchen and oversee the quality of the fish and make sure the beer pitcher stays full! tough job and it takes a few of us to do it. LOL), camping club lunch on Saturday and then I will change the oil on the MH. weather permitting I will finish the yard work and burn the tree branches we trimmed.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #7

I am glad it is Friday,,, but I have come to hate winter,,, as I work outside in it... It was already 18 in this neck of the woods... Geez, I'm too old for this !! As with others, I hate putting the rv up for the winter, but at least its inside. I still need to drain the water, maybe this weekend. Have to work on the S&B furnace, (another thread), go fill up the extra gas cans,,, thats a start. Have a great weekend !!
monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:31 AM   #8

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Install my temp monitors in the utility bay, fresh water bay, water pump and hot water heater bay.

Charge the TPMS monitor, wash the coach bedroom sheets, fill the fresh water holding tank/sanitize the water system.

Of course, I'll probably only get half of this done, I just LOVE weekends when the clock doesn't rule my life, like that four letter word, w o r k does during the week.

Did my heavy work on the exterior last weekend, brushed/washed/cleaned the roof, sides, front, applied my annual maintenance coats of Poli Glow, put new clearance light lenses on the top front and back caps...

Happy Friday Everyone! Enjoy Your Weekend!
Lincolnboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #9

Folding snow shovels and a small bag of kitty litter aka traction aid, afghan, energy bars. Never know when you will need them. This weekend trying to install PS4 update to keep the family happy. Next week Xbox one but that one the day zero update is mandatory before you play.
Old 11-16-2013, 12:34 AM   #10

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by spritz View Post
We just do the neighbors yard. It's kind of a barter system, I do his yard and he helps work on the 64 caddie and the 82 MH. I have a cub Cadet rider so its fun and a breeze, little does he know it only takes a 1/2 hour to do it... I just checked our new MH speakers are to be delivered today so we will be installing the new Stereo system in the MH and also installing a new CB over the weekend. maybe even in the 50t's too. maybe a drive in the 64 Got to love it!!!!
The speakers arrived this afternoon. We installed 2 of them.Then I started to wax it again,it's to nice to be inside the MH so I got 1/2 of the front and the whole drivers side done, before it got dark and had to stop. yep 56 degrees toady. Used Rejex great stuff.

Tim

spritz is offline   Reply With Quote