Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-02-2011, 09:43 AM   #169

Newmar Owners Club
Hi akadeadeye,
Please provide the number from your PFJ loyalty card. If you do not want to post the number, please PM me. About how much time elapsed between the time you registered the card and tried to log on?

Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #170

Alpine Owners Club
Lynsay, WELCOME. First, let me say thank you and PFJ for joining IRV2 and creating this thread . As far as I know you are the only company that has done this and you are to be commended for taking the initiative (and unfortunately the abuse from a few). I have been an IRV2 member for quite a while and I have never seen any forum take off like yours did, obviously it is appreciated (and needed) ! Please take the whiners with a grain of salt (maybe a 50# bag from what I have seen). I would also like to thank GaryKD for kicking this thread off, it obviously was needed and your #1 post expalins the process.

I just went to register my green RV club card and it showed as already being registered, however it did not appear on my list. I am thinking that FMCA member cards were all loaded at one time and PFJ was just waiting for us to take them through the "registration process"? My account was also listed with a very old postal code so it took a few tries before I got it all completed.

Folks should also be reminded that they should NOT include spaces in the card number (the spaces will cause the registration process to fail).

Again thank you for being brave enough to open this thread, I hope you continue to support us and we continue to support PFJ through the growing pains, I know I will .

Old 05-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #171

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Message #1 says:

"The RV pump cutoff is $150 for MC, Discover and AMEX. For VISA the cut off is $495."

But Lynsay recently said the RV cutoff for all but VISA is $75 (which is what I experienced recently).

What are the correct limits?
Old 05-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #172

Discount

Lynsay, Several times when filling up at the Auto lanes, I fail to get the 2 cent discount on gas. I insert CC first, then my Frequent Fuel card. It is a hassle to have to go inside and complain to the cashier. Is there a better way to handle this?

1998 Jeep Cherokee
Old 05-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #173

Monaco Owners Club
Gary, thanks for the update.

Does anyone know if this is a software problem from a corporate / regional HQ or is the problem with the individual station?
Old 05-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #174

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Oregon Discounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynsayPFJ View Post
Just a few clarifications to the above post:

Due to regulations in NJ and WI, PFJ is unable to give any fuel discounts at locations in these states.

Specific tax regulations in IN and OR are currently preventing us from processing discounts at the truck diesel lanes. We are working on a solution. Until we reach this solution, you will need to use the RV lanes to obtain your discount in these 2 states.

6. When paying for fuel pumped at the truck diesel pump, present your payment method and your registered RV frequent fueler card to the cashier. No matter what tender you use, you will receive the cash price + the $.03 discount if you swiped your registered RV card at the truck lane to start the pump. Discount will not appear as a line item on the receipt but will be reflected in the overall total.

What do I do in Oregon with a 40' DP + toad? Some RV pumps are just not usable with a big rig.

Does above #6 work in Oregon or were you just reminding others?

Thanks for your hard work

Marilyn
Old 05-02-2011, 06:29 PM   #175

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Irving

FJ use to have affiliation with Irving. Is that no longer true?Also with Dysart's in Brewer.ME
Old 05-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #176

Newmar Owners Club
Hi spinnaker33,
This thread is only for questions about the PFJ Frequent Fueler Program. To ask PFJ all other questions, please read post #1 and follow those instructions.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #177

Newmar Owners Club
Hi Frantz,
There are no discounts available in Oregon at the truck pumps. #6 does not apply for the truck pumps in Oregon.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #178

Newmar Owners Club
Hi Nonno,
Without the transaction details it is not possible to say if this is a problem or not. If you can please provide:
a. Your RV Real Value or Frequent Fueler number.
b. The transaction number from your receipt.
c. A short narrative explaining your concern.
d. The names of PFJ people you talked to.
e. Date and place the transaction occurred.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #179

Newmar Owners Club
Hi jgore,
It is not possible to determine why you are not getting a discount without the transaction details. If you can please provide:
a. Your RV Real Value or Frequent Fueler number.
b. The transaction number from your receipt.
c. A short narrative explaining your concern.
d. The names of PFJ people you talked to.
e. Date and place the transaction occurred.

Consider reading post #1, go to the PFJ links and make sure you are following the fueling procedure....to the letter.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #180

It's nice to get a discount but I'd rather know I can get in and get out. Waited inline at a FJ south of Indy for 45 minutes at the truck pumps because pump lines full and then finally pulled up and then found out I had to go in and pre-pay because I was paying cash and found two pay lines with at last 8 or 9 people waiting top pay. I just left. 2 cents times 100 doesn't get it. Plus I drove 40 miles South and bought it for 35 cents cheaper in a quickshop station. Indiana.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #181

I will stop and get a RV card because LynsayPFJ has been so nice. See seems to be trying hard to answer all our questions.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:49 PM   #182

Newmar Owners Club
Today I fueled at the Pilot at exit 139 on I75 in Florida. Credit price was $4.29 at the truck pumps for diesel. The cash price is $4.23 I followed the documented procedure and the pump price changed to $4.20. This new price now reflected my Frequent Fueler Discount and the cash price. Went inside to pay; provided my payment method and registered RV Real Value Card. The cashier swiped both cards and processed the transaction. My receipt showed $4.20/gallon, the same price that was on the pump.

The process worked as advertised.

Closed Thread