Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-03-2011, 01:16 PM   #197

Commercial Member

Send a message via Skype™ to LynsayPFJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack R View Post
Gary

I never thought you were answering on behalf of PFJ. I thought you were doing exactly what you said you are doing, and I think you are doing one helluva of job.

Here's what you get using the FFA site. You can either register if you haven't or sign in. When you sign in it takes you to a screen to update your information..However, the screen doesn't provide any information for you to update, just a fill in the blanks, also provides a screen to change your password. I just want to register the cards sent to me by PFJ.

Maybe a PFJ IT genius should simplify this screen so all information you have submitted would be pulled up after signing in and anything needing updated can be. After confirming your data is OK, than a selections of other things you can do, such as register a 2nd, 3rd of however many cards you have. Could also have a selection for comments that are sent directly to customer service to read/respond to.

There has to be a better way to register cards than they currently provide.

Jack
Hey Jack - I have a question about this as the process on the website is different based on where you registered. Did you register your card at an in-store kiosk? If so, then you do have to create an online profile as well.

If you registered in-store, then follow these steps to pull up your info for your online account:

1) Go to Frequent Fueler Advantage
2) Click register
3) Enter the email address you registered at the kiosk
4) A confirmation email will be sent to you. Follow the link back to the website.
5) When you do that, it should automatically pull up the info you put in the kiosk.
6) Then just follow the next steps to complete your online account.

Let me know if this helps answer your question or make it any easier. Thanks!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #198

Newmar Owners Club
Hi Our Time,
You are correct in that the program could be much simpler with the same rules for each kind of customer across all fueling choices. However, at this time this is the program we have.

If one looks at the entire program it can be confusing. If one were to focus on the fueling pump choice one uses the program becomes easier to take advantage of. An example is the truck pump diesel fuel choice.

Consider, if one has a diesel powered coach, there may be no reason to go to the RV lanes for fuel (unless propane or dumping waste is needed). If one plans to use the truck diesel pumps that is the only process one needs to learn. Insert a registered Frequent Fueler Card into the card reader. Follow the instructions on the screen. The cash price and discount are automatic. That is pretty easy to do. Read post #1 and see what you think.

Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
Old 05-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #199
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandS View Post
... but if the policy is truly set by the CC companies, which I question, FJ/Pilot can not be faulted.
I have a sister that works for a fuel distributor. She told me years ago, when I complained about the early shut off, that the credit card companies set the max, not the dealers. Don't think she has any reason to mislead me on that, unless it was that time, when we were kids...

Never mind.
2017 GMC Acadia toad
Old 05-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #200

Tiffin Owners Club
Linsay

I did not register in a store. I used the FFA registration web site. I went to the FFA site again after reading your respons and this is what happens.

When clicking register it takes me to a screen that you put you email in and submit.
Ater doing this it responds with: Email has already been registered. Please login or enter another email address. So being the genius I am, I log in. It than takes me the the My Portal screen. Personnal information is empty. Loyalty Cards has an Add Card
section, I click this and enter the card number. Mean while before entering # I notice the Pump start section has: An unexpected error has occurred. No pumpt start request on file. I than submit the information on the card number already entered above.

Response is Failed to add card and same information under pump start.

Maybe I'm dumber than I think.

Help

jack
Old 05-03-2011, 01:48 PM   #201

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynsayPFJ View Post
Hello everyone - My name is Lynsay and I'm with Pilot Flying J. I am new to this forum and I am here to help answer any questions you all have regarding our RV Frequent Fueler Advantage program. I know many in the RV community were loyal patrons to Flying J before the merger with Pilot Travel Centers. We didn't realize at the time, but we made it difficult on RVers to use our facilities, and for that we are sincerely sorry. We have made lots of changes to the program after hearing from many of our customers and members of the RV community. As I said before, I'm here to help, so please reach out to me or let me know if you see forum threads that I should become part of to help decrease the hassle at the pump. Thank you all for letting me be part of your community.
Hi Lynsay--
I have an RV Loyalty card which I registered online several months ago but something has apparently gone wrong. When I look at my account it says that "pump start" has been requested but that has been that way since the beginning. Pump start hasn't been approved and I am not getting the RV discount or the cash price when I fill up (I only use the truck pumps). Also there is no transaction history for the card even though it has been used a number of times.

I tried removing the card from my account and re-entering it, but it didn't make a difference. I'd be glad to give you my account details and/or card number by PM, if you wish.

Joel
Old 05-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #202

Newmar Owners Club
Hi docj,
Welcome to iRV2. PFJ will need a bit more information before your post can be answered. Can you provide the RV Frequent Fueler card number, your full name and the email address used when registering the card?

If you are uncomfortable posting this information, please PM it too me.
thanks,
Old 05-03-2011, 02:56 PM   #203

Newmar Owners Club
Hi Jack R,
PFJ will need a bit more information before your post can be answered. Can you provide the RV Frequent Fueler card number, your full name and the email address used when registering the card?

If you are uncomfortable posting this information, please PM it too me. If you are more comfortable working with PFJ directly, email them this information at RV@pilotflyingj.com .
thanks,
Old 05-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #204

Tiffin Owners Club
Gary

As I said before you are doing a helluva job. So here is the information.
Jack R Gibbs
Email is jackgibbs @q.com

1st card I registered was the old Flying J RV Real value Member 7900 0985 8826
When I first registered this call everything seemed fine to include auto pump turn on.

Wanting to be up to date I called PFJ and asked for new cards Person I spoke to was able to find all my information using their caller id. Just looked up my telephone #.

received new cards 1.) 7600 0123 8467 3720
2.) 7500 0123 8459 6317

If you need any more info please let me know..Thanks for your help.

jack
Old 05-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #205

I am just now hearing about the PFJ RV card. Do they work for gas ? Do we get them at a PFJ?
Old 05-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #206

Newmar Owners Club
Hi bisquit,
Welcome to iRV2. Please read post #1 in this thread. It should provide all the information you need to obtain and benefit from the PFJ Frequent Fueler Program. If, after reading post #1 you have questions, please post here.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:22 PM   #207

Fleetwood Owners Club
I just received a Pilot Flying J May Newsreader email this afternoon.

It had a coupon for 15% off on a meal. I thought that was great since I was going to be on the road the next 5 days.

Grab your coupon for 15% off your restaurant purchase at a Pilot Flying J restaurant from any in-store kiosk or online at Frequent Fueler Advantage.

When I found the coupon guess what?

It expired today but tomorrow it will have the 4th on it.
So carry a PC & Printer with you. If it expires today can it still be used today?

Expires On: 5/3/2011
Coupon Code: 11580620

Thank you for being a loyal customer! Present this coupon for 15% off your total restaurant purchase.

Good only at restaurants that accept Driver Payback/Frequent Fueler points. Coupon must be presented for discount. Consumer pays sales tax. Good for one customer per day per store in May 2011. Coupon expires at 11:59 PM Eastern / 8:59 PM Pacific of date printed above. Consumer may print a new coupon each day.

Cashier: After ringing up the item, subtotal the transaction and select "Discount" on the tender screen. Select "LC-15% Off QSR" from the list and then "OK". When prompted, enter the eight digit coupon code printed above.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #208

Newmar Owners Club
Hi docj,
The additional information sent to me was helpful in closing your concern. As of tomorrow, your RV Frequent Fueler card will be activated/registered.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #209

Commercial Member

Send a message via Skype™ to LynsayPFJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triker56 View Post
I just received a Pilot Flying J May Newsreader email this afternoon.

It had a coupon for 15% off on a meal. I thought that was great since I was going to be on the road the next 5 days.

Grab your coupon for 15% off your restaurant purchase at a Pilot Flying J restaurant from any in-store kiosk or online at Frequent Fueler Advantage.

When I found the coupon guess what?

It expired today but tomorrow it will have the 4th on it.
So carry a PC & Printer with you. If it expires today can it still be used today?

Expires On: 5/3/2011
Coupon Code: 11580620

Thank you for being a loyal customer! Present this coupon for 15% off your total restaurant purchase.

Good only at restaurants that accept Driver Payback/Frequent Fueler points. Coupon must be presented for discount. Consumer pays sales tax. Good for one customer per day per store in May 2011. Coupon expires at 11:59 PM Eastern / 8:59 PM Pacific of date printed above. Consumer may print a new coupon each day.

Cashier: After ringing up the item, subtotal the transaction and select "Discount" on the tender screen. Select "LC-15% Off QSR" from the list and then "OK". When prompted, enter the eight digit coupon code printed above.
Actually, the restaurant coupons are good to use once a day throughout the entire month. With that, the coupon you print is only good for 24 hours from when you print (hence the 5/4/11) expiration date when you log on today. You can always print out these coupons directly at the store from the driver kiosk (usually located near the diesel door entrance), so you don't need to bring a printer with you! Just swipe your RV card and put in your password - which is your phone # that you registered. Then you can print your coupon.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:52 PM   #210

Newmar Owners Club
Hi Everyone,
Effective immediately, please email your individual concerns directly to PFJ at RV@pilotflyingj.com
From post #1:
For specific Frequent Fueler Program incidents:
1. where you do not feel the cash price and discount were received

2. card could not be registered, etc.
Please send as much of the following information as possible to RV@pilotflyingj.com
a. Your RV Real Value or Frequent Fueler number.
b. The transaction number from your receipt.
c. A short narrative explaining your concern.
d. The names of PFJ people you talked to.
e. Date and place the transaction occurred.

Members can still post here broader questions where it may be possible to answer them without me being a middle man and just passing information back and forth.

Closed Thread