Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-14-2014, 07:32 PM   #1

HWH service - great experience

I want to let everyone know that HWH serviced my 2004 Intrigue today. I called about 2 weeks ago for an appointment. Since I had no time constraints the lead time was just fine. I arrived at 7:00 AM and they moved the RV into bay #4 for service. Now I should point out that this RV has never had decent service or upkeep and this was my way of trying to get in front of any problems. The service tech came out and we discussed my needs. He set about checking each of the systems and spent nearly 2 hours going through everything. When he finished he brought me a small list of maintenance items I could do myself. I then headed for the office to pay the bill only to find out that since they did not do anything the inspection was free! This IS real customer service and something I can honestly tell people about.
Glen Burgess
2004 Intrigue tag
CC # 11772
gbburgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-18-2014, 09:33 AM   #2

I also had a very pleasant experience with HWH. They phone troubleshot one of my jacks with me and they had a replacement sent ASAP, outstanding customer support.

Tags
hwh, service