Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 08-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
Fleetwood Owners Club
I really hope this will work.....

I am truly amazed and flattered and just a little bit embarrassed. I was doing some ''catch up'' reading on the forums and in the General Conversation forum under the title of ''Seajay, how is Willa doing'' and ''Seajay the Sailor Man''. I read thru the comments from several people. It seemed that the bulk of the posters were concerned with my well being. AMAZING...
There were many names that I will have to admit that I do not recognize and a lot of folks that I don't remember that they ever commented on my posts, of course I am getting old and my memory ain't what it use to be. For not knowing some of the posters I sincerely apologize for never communicating with you on a personal bases but I would like to change that as of now.
If anyone and everyone that likes my posts will trust me with your e mail address I would be more than honored to put you on my BCC list and keep you informed with forwards, letters, information and about a lot of worthless stuff. I got one now with Vets and other friends and I would be honored to add you to my list. When Willa and the puppies and me get the coach back on the road and start burnin' fuel and spendin' money again I will send out a blanket letter as to our trip route time and destination and if we happen to pass your way we would be honored to meet you at a campground along the way and sit and talk (lie) to each other for a night or two. This is what I did when we met Wayne the Marine and his lovely wife Earlene. Thru a forwarded post Wayne told me that he was coming up to South Carolina to have one of the wheels put back on his new coach... (im teasing you Wayne) and we made arrangements to spend a couple of days with these wonderful people down at Fort Mill, SC.
A couple of years ago we had arranged to meet several irv2 people on a trip out west but the trip went to ''heck'' in a hand basket and we had to cancel plans but such is life. That was the trip from ''HECK'' when the trannie went out in the coach and we lost a good friend to a hang gliding accident. It's posted on here somewhere but I forget where.
For my nickle I think it would be very nice to meet the IRV2 people as we travel. We could set up a ''meet'' in a convenient campground along the way and take a day or two just to sit and talk (and drink your beer, and I can tell funny stories and you can wish to ''heck'' you would have stayed home and watched T.V. And if my friend Wayne the Marine happens to be there, he will try to tell a bigger sea story than mine and you can be the judge as to whom is the biggest liar). (I got carried away there and lost my place)(sorry bout that)
Nothing elaborate or complicated, just a ''happening'' among friends with a common interest. (gosh, I are so ''snart'')
On ''another forum'' that I was on I was working on throwing a big ''bash'' for the vets and friends. I was working on a convenient time and place that we might meet for maybe three days. I was gonna' buy a couple of ''kegs'' and maybe have a pig and some chickens roasted and I would just spring for the whole mess except the cost of camping sights. Have the wives make the slaw and baked beans and the Nanner Puddin' and My Willa make the ''hush puppies'' and sweet Ice Tea, Southern style. Just a way to say MANY THANKS TO OUR VETS FOR THEIR SERVICE TO THIS GREAT NATION. This kinda' fell apart due to a mis understanding on my part and I stopped posting on that forum. I was not smart enough to get anyone's e mail address back then.... on that ''other forum'' I did start a thread that asked ''Are You a Veteran'' and the last time I looked there had been over ONE QUARTER MILLION hits on it and many, many pages of reply's.

Anyhow, for anyone that will trust me with their e mail address, feel free to contact me on the PM and leave your e mail address and your cell phone number and your real name if you like. I will confirm your PM via e mail with my address and cell number so we can maybe call and borrow money from each other as necessary. (i'm teasin' again)
I will not post my letters thru the forums on IRV2 because I feel it would be an imposition on their time and space on the forums because I guess this is kind of a private endeavor on our part...
I will put you on a letter that I send out kinda on an irregular basis and maybe we can get together on the road. Maybe two or three families if we can arrange it without a lot of trouble or planning.
I want it understood right now that this would be a loose confederation of people and you can drop out at any time and the only way your e mail address will be posted anywhere is with your permission to send it to others in the group. All ''forwards'' will be in the BCC section of the address and no one will be able to see your address...

Nuff said for now and thanks again for your concerns.

God bless our troops.......

ps1..... Hope to see a bunch of you guys at the National Rally.....cj...

ps. My Willla is doing fine now. She is frustrated that we havent really been anywhere this year because of various problems with health and the coach. To be honest with you. I think she is looking for a healthier man that owns a more reliable coach, but that is just my opinion....

I shall post again when I find something worthwhile to write about ..me...

God bless our troops again.....cj...

Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-21-2011, 04:49 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
You never fail to make me smile.
Life is good, see ya on the road someday.
JimM68 is offline   Reply With Quote