Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-06-2007, 05:07 AM   #1

"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."
Jayco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-06-2007, 05:07 AM   #2

"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."
Old 03-07-2007, 01:08 AM   #3

Yea but at least they tried

Space Coast, FL
JJ Hamick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:58 AM   #4

A lesson from history perhaps?

mamaloya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:15 PM   #5

but they didn't have these clowns in Washington that we have
Old 03-09-2007, 03:46 AM   #6

Well unfortuntely, just like the Indians,Americans are divided into factions (tribes)instead of providing a united front in demanding a very do-able solution. And then you have state governmnets, California,GIVING illegal driving licence and American banks,Bank of America,OFFERING credit cards to illegals

We don't even need a fence, we have the technology, Infra-Red, robot drones and man power,National Guard, to effectively secure our borders

And its not just our borders, but our ports that need security

However it won't get done, until Americans demand it

As <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jayco1:
"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
apackof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:28 AM   #7

Send a message via Yahoo to Garbageman
In the begining the American Indian made life too easy for the frontiersmen by giving him shelter, food and a women. Had the Indians not done this then the frontiersman would have told people how hard it was in the new territories and how the locals weren't hospitable and to stay on the east side of the Mississippi, don't bother comming West.

Today we are providing these new invaders with too many things, most they are not legally intitled too and they are telling those down south come North the natives are friendly look at all they give us for nothing and we don't have to pay taxes for it either.

I see a similarity, don't you?

Paul
Garbageman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:21 AM   #8

Alpine Owners Club
This was e-mailed to me and I found it interesting, the Author is Unknown but the massage is correct. The title is "Let's say I break into your house"

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely.

Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests:

Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).
According to the protesters:
A. You are required to let me stay in your house
B. You are required to add me to your family's insurance plan
C. You are required to educate my kids
D. You are required to provide other benefits to me and to my family
E. My husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest except for that breaking in part.
F. If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.
G. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself.
H. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.

And what a deal it is for me!!!

I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.

Oh yeah, I DEMAND that you to learn MY LANGUAGE!!! So you can communicate with me.
Dave Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:17 AM   #9

This was in the local paper (Providence Journal) on Saturday 2/24/07

"Tired of Taxes, I want to be illegal

Can someone tell me how I can become illegal? Born in this country and a third-generation American, I want out. I have come to believe that being illegal is the best of all worlds.
I can suspend paying over a $1000 a month for health insurance and just go to the emergency rooms, and then skip out on the bill !.I want to be illegal!
I want to be able to collect Social Security after one quarter of work, not the 40-quarter limit I must attain now. I also want to reap the benefits legally accrued by some unsuspecting American by taking that Americans Social Security number. I want to be illegal!
i want to stop my automobile insurance and cancel my legally obtained license. I want to be illegal!
If I run afoul of the law, I want to leave my old identity behind and come back in with a new identity. I want to be illegal!
Can someone help me? I am tired of paying taxes and taxes and not getting ahead. I am ready for the free ride paid for by foolish Americans toiling away every day, having a size-able portion of their pay confiscated by government to be re-distributed to the illegal aliens and being just a stone's threw away from financial ruin.
Yea, I am ready for the easy life - I just need to become illegal.

I think this says it all

www.gsowners.com/
earljan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:06 PM   #10

Gosh, I would like to reply to this thread. I have lots to say.
If I do, I will have to go to RE-HAB.
This is where they will train me to not get angry and not stand up for myself and my country. I will than be forced to vote liberally and learn how to mince words and make it sound like those who do care are wrong.
If only the Clintons where back to give away the rest of America. The part they did not get to the first time.
I have to go shopping. We are going to Wal-Mart to look at Burka's. Buy early while they are cheap. I wonder just how many realize that one of the political parties (30 years plus)in Mexico is the communist party.
How is it we let everyone in, that takes and takes and takes and wants to take it all and keep it. When we have countries especially our neighbors to the north that spend and spend we give them a ridiculously complicated time. What's with that.
America's true criminals are the media, sucking the truth out of the news. Over and Over and Over, there is a reason for the repetition. They are training the masses.
At least I did not get opinionated and only skimmed the truth, did not get out of site- line. I won't have to go to RE-HAB.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, Let them know their lives are important to us and that those who gave all, are important to Americans. Lives are not lost for nothing in war or because a politician wants to get THEIR way.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, CRISTIANITY, THE TEN CAMMANDMENTS.

Remember Kruchev said, We will destroy ourselves from within. Our politicians will dalute out strenght. Our freedoms will allow for the enemy to live amoungst us. It did not make sense in the sixties. Why?

He was speaking of now.

Regan spoke a wonderful speech of these statements and almost a mirror to what is happening now in 1964. Could it be we are arriving at the political head of all our past situations?

Look what has been done to the first amendment. Who realy is the ACLU? What is with this Politicaly Correct BS. Call a spade a spade.

By allowing America to become deluted our enemies will win without a war.

Gotta quit, No time for political correct, oh help me for being and staying and fighting for OLD SCHOOL values, RE-HAB.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE and vote for people who will do your job for you as an American not for a party. It is the politicians that are having the party for themselves. It us a government by the people for the people. It is a must and time we all slap outselves awake. VOTE, You can believe they will.
MMouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:28 AM   #11

MMouser: What a breath of fresh air. Thank you for this fantastic and uplifting message. As a senior with 6 grandchildren, a 30 year law enforcement veteran and one who dearly loves this Great Nation I do appreciate not only your dedication but the guts to say it. We are among the very few who are not afraid to speak our minds. I suspect if we could gag 99% of the politicians; judges/lawyers we would be a whole lot better off. Imigration, not hard to figure out its all about money and it doesn't matter what political party is talking they are all the same. I served from 61 to 65, our son served for eight years and we currently have a grandson currently serving his second term in the Air Force. Newsmedia/ACLU together are a disgrace. All the above may be doing a **** of a job taking Almighty God out of our languange but they will never take Him out of my heart. With gracious thanks and respect... Bill Carle, San Mateo Florida
Same bride...43 years; 2 Great Kids; 6 Grands and one blind Brittney Spaniel
2005 Georgie Boy Pursuit; 2001 Jeep Cherokee
bill carle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:03 AM   #12
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hey MMouser & bill,

I to am one who is not afraid to speak my mind, and I agree with you both 10000000000% !! If we all don't wake up soon and start paying attention and speaking up IN ENGLISH we are going to loose what is know to us as this Great Country!!! I think we need to get rid of the ACLU and the UN!! I think the News Media needs tobe reminded they are paid to report the News as it happens, NOT to give us there opinions & beliefs!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!<span class="ev_code_RED">GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!</span>
Old 03-11-2007, 05:29 AM   #13

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">MMouser: What a breath of fresh air </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MMouser: What a breath of fresh air.YES, YES.

This should be placed were everyone and see it and read it.

"Your love of liberty -- your respect for the laws -- your habits of industry -- and your practice of the moral and religious obligations are the strongest claims to national and individual happiness."
--George Washington

"Whenever the people are well informed, they can be trusted with there
Own government; that whenever things get so far wrong as to attract
Their notice, they may be relied on to set them to rights."
--Thomas Jefferson

Trail of Tears

"We are now about to take our leave and bid a kind farewell to our native land, the land that The Great Spirit gave our Fathers; we are on the eve of leaving that country that gave us birth ...It is with sorrow that we are forced by the authority of the white man to quit the scenes of our childhood ... we bid a final farewell to it and all we hold dear."

George Hicks, Cherokee leader on the Trail of Tears

November 4, 1838

"The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike."
---- Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-11-2007, 05:54 AM   #14

Send a message via Yahoo to Garbageman
Bravo

My wife and I keep asking ourselves "who put these people in charge?". We are talking about the ones who convince the courts that logging is bad, commercial fishing is bad, raising a child like we were raised is bad, punishing offenders is bad, stopping the flood of illegal invaders is bad.

They are the ones who told us our children they can't recite the Pledge of Allegance(sp) in school or celebrate Christmas or even say Merry Christmas. Who put them in charge?

Why isn't middle America being heard? Why aren't our values and views grabbing headlines? Why doesn't anyone care if my feelings are hurt?

We just don't get it! We all need to stand up and shout WE ARE GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Paul
Garbageman is offline   Reply With Quote