Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-21-2015, 07:50 AM   #29

Westfield here.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-21-2015, 08:01 AM   #30

Monaco Owners Club
We are in Florida now and it is warming up nicely.Should be in 70s today.In April we will go home to Cicero,IN where our family lives.Spend some of the summer with our grandkids and then head out for some travel when they return to school.
We are Hoosiers but we love PURDUE!! Go Boilers!!

2009 Beaver Contessa
2015 Ford Edge SEL
Dakrism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 05:22 PM   #31

DW is from Evansville, IN. We spend a week or two there each year to visit family and Friends.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:08 PM   #32

Alpine Owners Club
Tom and Patty mid-west born and raised, moved to CA for 28 years. Used the MH 3 weekends a month all year round back there. In Indy for grand-babies. Exploring Indiana and surrounding states. You will find us with Hannah (Pyrenees/St Bernard) everywhere we go.
We have visited about 10 state parks so far. Like lake view and Ohio River sites.
Always looking for great spots.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:38 AM   #33

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Haul View Post
Hey Everyone! We too live in Brownsburg. I'm originally from Vincennes and DW is from here in B'Burg. Married 34 yrs, 15 in the military and moved back afterwards. Back since 1995. Just bought our first Class C after a few years with TT. CANT WAIT FOR SPRING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom and Patty View Post
Tom and Patty mid-west born and raised, moved to CA for 28 years. Used the MH 3 weekends a month all year round back there. In Indy for grand-babies. Exploring Indiana and surrounding states. You will find us with Hannah (Pyrenees/St Bernard) everywhere we go.
We have visited about 10 state parks so far. Like lake view and Ohio River sites.
Always looking for great spots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiavet View Post
Well, this thread was started almost a year ago and slowly other Hoosiers are adding to it. So now it is our turn. We're in Indy and counting the days to spring and retirement. Ken is a short timer.

Was really surprised to see someone on here that we actually know personally from another club we have in common. So Hello, Indy Glenn and Angie.

The admins here should think about boards for specific states so people from that state could stay in touch via the boards.

Anyway Hi to Everyone!!
Maybe in the Spring - we can have a get-together at my parking spot.............

I am lucky - I can actually "Glamp" at my parking spot - it has 50 amp service - a catch and release lake - lots of grass - and loads of parking space.

We will spend some nights out there inmourm"new to us" camper - just to "get-away"!!! LOL It's only 5 minutes from,the house!!!

g
Indy Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:12 AM   #34

Alpine Owners Club
We should probably move this to: Regional Chapters - North Central Region. That is where I have been looking for info on Indiana and surrounding states. I just stumbles upon this thread checking out Indy Glenn's posts after he visited our profile page.

Patty and I know exactly how you feel Glenn....just get away!
Old 02-22-2015, 07:28 AM   #35

Freightliner Owners Club
Floyds Knobs, IN next to Louisville, KY.
jones47172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 01:22 PM   #36

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Georgie Boy Owners Club
Still Here.....

Hello to all...
Jim and Bonnie from Clayton, Ind. still here....waiting for this crazy weather to break so that we can get back to making our RV "Gingerly" road-ready and update inside.
We are newbies that are very anxious to take that FT plunge.
Thinking "Spring"
Old 02-22-2015, 02:16 PM   #37

Papawto5 checking in. Hoosier bred and raised. Spent 22 years in Bay City/Midland area of Michigan. Returned to Indiana in 1990. Live in Noblesville.

We travel this great country in our motor home. Since wife retired in January of 2011, our motor home has been in 45-46 states.

I'm RV mutant #5. Follow our group on IRV2 under Just Conversation then R U an RV Mutant too. Looking for new mutants to join our group. Meeting of mutants in Hot Springs, AR in mid April and then Bryce Canyon, UT in mid August. Yes, members from all parts of U.S. and Canada (107 members).

We are seasonal residents in Thorntown, IN. Old Mill Run Park.. Nice and friendly place. Only 1350 for 6 1/2 months.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:08 AM   #38

Culver, 17 years, Mishawaka 40 years, Osceola 4 years now.
The DW is from Rochester.
Bob
Old 03-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #39

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunida2u View Post
Hello to all...
Jim and Bonnie from Clayton, Ind. still here....waiting for this crazy weather to break so that we can get back to making our RV "Gingerly" road-ready and update inside.
We are newbies that are very anxious to take that FT plunge.
Thinking "Spring"
Hey, Jim & Bonnie I (cindy) lived out in the country near to New Winchester(west of Danville) back in the 80s-90s. Now in Indy (hate it) We're taking to the road this weekend (Sat.) for an overnighter in Columbus. Kinda a shake down on the new to us DP. Hope it warms up for you 2 so you can get back to making your RV road ready.
chiavet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 04:19 AM   #40

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Hey, Jim & Bonnie I (cindy) lived out in the country near to New Winchester(west of Danville) back in the 80s-90s. Now in Indy (hate it) We're taking to the road this weekend (Sat.) for an overnighter in Columbus. Kinda a shake down on the new to us DP. Hope it warms up for you 2 so you can get back to making your RV road ready.
Let us know how it went!

Does your unit have heat-pumps?

With the temps in the 40s, it would be an idea week-end to use them.

Have fun!

g
Indy Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:02 PM   #41

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Georgie Boy Owners Club
Quote:
Hello Cindy,
DH and I live 2 miles from Stilesville, southwest of Danville, cornfield area, lol. We have been here about 5 yrs., was lifetime Indy residents, lived in our home 33 yrs. and DH was victim of home invasion while I was staying with dying mother out of town, he was shot in the head, survived but has some permanent complications from it..we never spent another night in that home, so Indy holds some bad memories for us.
But through all that we were blessed with living out here in God's country, wished we would have made that move years ago, love the beauty and peace being out like this. So now we are embarking on another journey in our life...God willing..to become full timers as soon as we do the necessary updates to our new to us/old RV. We are both in our late 60's so hope to enjoy some us time while we are able to do so. Plans are to head south to Florida but visit places along the way.
Thank you so much for your well wishes, with the age of our RV I'm sure we will need them..lol. May your journeys always be beautiful and blessed.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:19 PM   #42

Count us in for Vincennes. We need and Indiana group gathering.

aa9zz is offline   Reply With Quote