Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
When I opened this thread, I REALLY expected to see a pic of my wife's packing !!!

I call her Imelda - she has a suitcase FOR a subset of her shoes

One wall of the walk-in closet at home is floor to ceiling shoe bins and she stores 2 or 3 pair of sandals in each one... but I know better than to 'discuss' it with her
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
Sounds like one of my buds!
Sightseer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #17

Do what I do. She has so many shoes, I throw one from a pair a week in the garbage and it drives her crazy trying to find the other one. She still don't have a clue. One of these days I'm going to start next on her 28' ironing rack.
Perry White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #18

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Now I wonder how many outfits?
toadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #19

Vintage RV Owners Club
I'm speechless.

That's more tennis shoes than the sum total that I've owned in my whole adult life. And I'm 59 years old!

Do men do that, too?
Francesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #20

Sightseer, I have to recomend SAS shoes.
They are made in america (san antonio)
I never had a better fitting pair of shoes. They are way better than my Sketchers and my New Balance. I have problems with my feet and these shoes outperform everything I've tried. Sketchers and NB last me about 6-8 mo. wearing them daily. I've been wearing my first pair of SAS for over 15 months with no visible wear. They certianly don't look new anymore as they hiked 50 or so miles in spain on cobble stone streets and wear them daily in all kinds of conditions. I almost didn't listen to the person who recomended them to me when I saw the price tag though. Now I'm glad I did because overall they are less expensive than replacing the other brands 2 and 3 times a year. This pair costs 170.00 and they are plain ugly white but I don't have an identity problem and these shoes are the best.
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote