Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-14-2011, 11:32 PM   #29

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRoadie
Anytime we sit in judgement we are perched on a precipitious perch...
Ever notice that it is sometimes not easy to do what noone else is doing and hard to do something just because its right. Thats life... and judgement is for those who live at a much higher elevation than I will ever reach !

I do NOT suffer from mental illness, but rather enjoy it every day !

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmmpe View Post
The statement "Unless you have walked a mile in a man's shoes" removes you from the area of ridicule and advice. Nobody but you knows the full story.
Thank you; The rest of these "advisers" don't have a clue.

Latest up date one my wife:
Broke hip "again"; second time, same hip, went to another DR, did xrays and found DR that replaced hip put in wrong size replacement.
Next stop another hip replacement, then maybe an attorney to sue the DR that put in bad hip. "NOW" I'm beginning to feel sorry for my wife.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #31

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvonnar

Thank you; The rest of these "advisers" don't have a clue.

Latest up date one my wife:
Broke hip "again"; second time, same hip, went to another DR, did xrays and found DR that replaced hip put in wrong size replacement.
Next stop another hip replacement, then maybe an attorney to sue the DR that put in bad hip. "NOW" I'm beginning to feel sorry for my wife.
When they fix it this time have them check the old hip and socket set model and serial numbers, also check medical records for same on " good" hip.
There was a recall on a few of the artificial hips, knees and shoulder joints.
Most of the recall info only went to surgical centers and only required replacement if the patient was having issues. This current surgery could be " on the house"
4Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:54 AM   #32

All I can say is .... I feel for ya. But, you're right in knowing it could be worse. The best solution is to look around you and see what you've got to be grateful for.....that'll do the trick.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:02 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunlapml View Post
All I can say is .... I feel for ya. But, you're right in knowing it could be worse. The best solution is to look around you and see what you've got to be grateful for.....that'll do the trick.
How true;
House paid for
Motorhome paid for
No credit card debt
Owe no one nothing
Never inherted a dime
Myself--- open heart surgury 38 years ago; valve replacement I was #28; one before me, one after me died.
I guess with everything else I guess I am pretty greatfull; or lucky or something.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #34

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRoadie
Health, Happiness, Open Roads and Safe Trips... a Good Woman, good dog or two, good fly fishing equipment and streams, life can't provide better than that for me !!!

Always been one to be happy bout what I have and not pay much attention to what Joe Schmoo had.

Try to do several really nice unsolicited things each day to pay it forward and pay back for the god's graces that have been placed upon me.

Material things are just that... material, and down the road one old thought always seems to ring true to me:

We all came into this world with nuttin much but our bare butts and our elbows, and thats exactly what we gets to take out with us !!! Nothing more, nothing less !!! I have never seen a hearst with a luggage rack !

Two Heart attacks and untold misery have been served up, sadly the Good Lord don't seem to want me and the devil is sure I will be nothing but trouble so I am stuck here till I repay all the bad I have done... and trust me, that will take a very very very long time.

I do NOT suffer from mental illness, but rather enjoy it daily !
Old 07-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunlapml View Post
Thanks I needed that: you have made my day
Old 07-16-2011, 09:29 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvonnar View Post
Thanks I needed that: you have made my day
Trust me....I have to do the same thing almost daily.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #37

Mid Atlantic Campers
Forest River Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Sitting outside listening to the cicadas keeping time with the band playing up the hill. I have no complaints. Maybe tomorrow, but life is good today.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:00 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassalley52 View Post
Sitting outside listening to the cicadas keeping time with the band playing up the hill. I have no complaints. Maybe tomorrow, but life is good today.
Camping or at home? .....either way, sounds great to me. The only time I hear the cicadas is when I get back home to TN!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #39

Thor Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaRoadie View Post
Anytime we sit in judgement we are perched on a precipitious perch...
Thats life... and judgement is for those who live at a much higher elevation than I will ever reach !

!
I had something to add..but I remembered..this is an online forum..we ain't sittin here talkin as a group......Peace...D

Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote