Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-14-2017, 11:33 AM   #29

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
I buy mine by the case. For beer when I am down 1/2 case it's time to get more. For single malt the last 2 bottles. A cigar without a good single malt or bourbon just ain't the same.

Of course all these numbers go out the window if I'm going to be having help.

Happy trails and remember no drinking 12 hrs before hitting the road.
1992 Country Coach Magna #4926 "Maggie" 25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Facebook | IRV2[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-15-2017, 05:34 AM   #30

Its real easy, and no app required. Just buy your alcohol before Sunday rolls around. If in doubt just ask the camp host what the laws are. We've done the lower 48 states, and it worked for us.
Dasmoeturhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:03 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasmoeturhead View Post
Its real easy, and no app required. Just buy your alcohol before Sunday rolls around. If in doubt just ask the camp host what the laws are. We've done the lower 48 states, and it worked for us.
Last time I did that the nearest liquor was 80 miles away

But I do plan ahead and keep some on hand, and like Marvin, if I slip up and have none it's not gonna ruin my day.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:42 AM   #32

Indiana is the only state with no Sunday sales and Pennsylvania does not sell beer or any alcohol in grocery stores. One must go to a special beer and soda place while other alcohol is sold in state stores.
jpharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:46 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpharley View Post
Indiana is the only state with no Sunday sales and Pennsylvania does not sell beer or any alcohol in grocery stores. One must go to a special beer and soda place while other alcohol is sold in state stores.
Arkansas also has no Sunday sales. We can buy beer and wine and grocery stores, but hard liquor must be bought at liquor stores.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:59 AM   #34

My mistake. I was under the impression that CT and IN were the last two states with no Sunday sales and CT started allowing it a few years ago.
jpharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 03:43 PM   #35

Wow! There is an APP for that!

OP here, State Lines App has additional info that is very helpful.
Thanks for the responses.
larrymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 07:01 PM   #36

No hard liquor sales or wine sales in Oklahoma on Sunday as the liquor stores are closed. you can buy beer at walmarts and convience stores.

You can get a mixed drink in restaurants on Sunday's in some counties as Oklahoma still has county option on mixed drink sales and some counties do not have "liquor by the drink", but you can buy beer everywhere in Oklahoma.

Oh and if it's Election Day the liquor stores are closed. We are so screwed up in Oklahoma.
SWO Vette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travel