Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 245
Krill oil

About September 2012I started taking krill oil to help with the pain from my left rotator cuff, and arthritis in my left hip and knee. Krill oil is one o f the best sources of omega 3. After about four months the pain and arthritis were gone. But that was just the beginning. I must warn you that in addition to helping you body heal itself it also helps it clean itself out. About three weeks into taking krill oil I found out abput it's cleansing power. I had a bm that was black as coal. The hospital I was in was so worried they took a sample for lab tests. Turned out the bm contained everything toxic I had ingested in 58 years. Tar, carbon even traces of heavy metals. My body was cleaned out. Six months after starting krill oil therapy as I call it my blood sugar levels began to drop. Whoopie no more insulin shots. I recommended it to my brother in law and my younger brpther. My brother in law stopped smoking after the krill bomb. He had about three coal black bm's after the krill oil started removing the tar and other toxins from his system.
One of the other residents here has been in nursing homes his entire life. Duaveed got hit by a drunk driver when he was 15. He's 64 now. Because of damage to his spine and hip nerves he couldn't walk or stand without great pain. Two months of krill oil therapy and he's pain free. Hes walking around with a walker or cane and trying to resume his life .
It kind of hard for him after 49 years. Both his parents are gone snd he never even finished high school. I ordered a nero android tablet for him so he can do the online ged program at his own pace. Then Ill see about getting him into college. He's on a list now for section 8housing since he no longer needs round the clock care. Snd can do thing like bathe and go to the bathroom without assistance. God is good.
__________________

__________________
jasright is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasright View Post
About September 2012I started taking krill oil to help with the pain from my left rotator cuff, and arthritis in my left hip and knee. Krill oil is one o f the best sources of omega 3. After about four months the pain and arthritis were gone. But that was just the beginning. I must warn you that in addition to helping you body heal itself it also helps it clean itself out. About three weeks into taking krill oil I found out abput it's cleansing power. I had a bm that was black as coal. The hospital I was in was so worried they took a sample for lab tests. Turned out the bm contained everything toxic I had ingested in 58 years. Tar, carbon even traces of heavy metals. My body was cleaned out. Six months after starting krill oil therapy as I call it my blood sugar levels began to drop. Whoopie no more insulin shots. I recommended it to my brother in law and my younger brpther. My brother in law stopped smoking after the krill bomb. He had about three coal black bm's after the krill oil started removing the tar and other toxins from his system.
One of the other residents here has been in nursing homes his entire life. Duaveed got hit by a drunk driver when he was 15. He's 64 now. Because of damage to his spine and hip nerves he couldn't walk or stand without great pain. Two months of krill oil therapy and he's pain free. Hes walking around with a walker or cane and trying to resume his life .
It kind of hard for him after 49 years. Both his parents are gone snd he never even finished high school. I ordered a nero android tablet for him so he can do the online ged program at his own pace. Then Ill see about getting him into college. He's on a list now for section 8housing since he no longer needs round the clock care. Snd can do thing like bathe and go to the bathroom without assistance. God is good.
TMI!
__________________

__________________
Bubwheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Clayobx's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Willow Lakes RV & Golf Resort, FL
Posts: 3,116
How much do you take daily?
__________________
Clay & Pebble.. Miss Butter our sweet Goldie (Jan. 2005-Jan. 2015) Sissy our Border Collie
2012 Providence 42 M. Spartan Chassis, 450 ISL
Ford Edge toad, RM All Terrane, TST TPMS, SMI Air Force One, RVM95....
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:11 AM   #4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 245
My Dr at kingsbrook Jewish hospital told me to take two 1000mg capsules a day. Since you can't od on them and they're like fish oil except more concentrated and easier for your body to absorb. You can take as many ad you want. Once while I was in the hospital my blood pressure spiked to 190 over 120. They were going to move me to intensive care so I took twenty capsules. They liquid geld so they're absorbed ffast. They check my pressure again 20 minutes later and it was 135over78. They let me be. Even now at just two pills a day my pressure was143 over 72. Close to normal. And ever time they check it about every two weeks its lower. And my cholesterol I'd dropping too. So I'll be pharmacy free.
__________________
jasright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2,250
Interesting... I'll study some on it....
__________________
Monkey, pilot of a Great Dane hauler,
2015 Silverado 2500 Duramax/Alison 4x4 CrewCab 2016 Cougar 28SGS
1ST CAV
monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 245
By the way Kings pharmacy is running a special on 1000 mg capsules. $13. For a bottle of 30 capsules. Don't know if they exist o outside NY.
__________________
jasright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:36 AM   #7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 245
I found 1500mg capsules onlie I a three for one sale. The center took custody of my bottles and gives me two a day. Once in the morning at 6:30 and 8:30 at night. If O was in control I'd take five to ten a day. Just to speed up my healing. Like I said before you can't od on krill oil your body will simply store what it can and eliminate the waste in your urine. But it will use whatever it needs first. And because your body isade of protein and krill oil I'd mostly omega three amino acids which are simple proteins. Your body uses amino acids to repair itself. Even when you can't see it you're body has lots of repair projects going on. Studies have shown that krill oil repairs nerves relieving pain. It also repairs cartilage in your joints. Your skin will clear up your hair shine s better and your brain makes more connect ions making you smarter with better memory.
__________________
jasright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:46 AM   #8
laj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,241
sounds like the 2525 utopia pill.
very interesting and scary all at the same time.
__________________
laj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
buck454's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NorthEast Texas
Posts: 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasright View Post
By the way Kings pharmacy is running a special on 1000 mg capsules. $13. For a bottle of 30 capsules. Don't know if they exist o outside NY.
Just had a customer call yesterday to see if we had 1000 mg fish oil, omega 3 (krill is a fish). She was finding 300mg where she was shopping. I went to our otc shelve and found that we indeed had 1000mg in a 180 count (around 17.00). Mega Red is a trade brand but only 300mg krill and more expensive. Popularity is really growning. Glade to see this thread. Suspect it to go up in price as many drugs will under obamacare (care meaning more dollars for gov and let the over sixty sluff off...imo).

By the way, do you develope a fish smell in your breath with the larger dose?

bill
__________________
competitive shooter RVer
2006 Gulfstream Friendship G7 8411 400HP Cum.
RM Sterling/'07 Chevy Colorado CrewCab 4x4
buck454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
PyrateSilly's Avatar
 
Monaco Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,200
Thom had high score for Triglycerides a couple of years ago, 711, so back on the prescription drugs along with MegaRed Extra Strength 500mg, Red Yeast Rice 2 tabs for 1200mg and CoQ10 300mg. All VA doctor approved. His numbers came back down but it took almost 2 years. And then his sugar went up. The doc had him get rid of all white veggies and fruits, lots more sugar in them. Yep his sugar came back down.

My numbers started to go up so the doc had me go on the herbs and yes the numbers came back down. What they did NOT do was take care of any pain that I have 24/7. So yes I am still on narcotics 5 times a day. They wanted me to go up to Morphine until they realized that it makes me extremely sick when taking it.

Any drug or herb will not work the same for anyone so just be careful when taking any of them.
__________________
Thom and Christine having fun in a 1993 Monaco Crown Royale Signature Series 40ft 300hp RV. Towing a Fiat 500 Abarth and a Harley.
Our blogged repairs and travels
PyrateSilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:55 PM   #11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 245
Krill are crustaceans not fish and have no oder at all. They have no taste and you can take as many as you want. I've personally taken over twenty at one time to lower my blood pressure in the hospital so they wouldn't put me in intensive care. In twenty minutes my pressure dropped from 204 /142 to 143/78.
__________________
jasright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:10 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
buck454's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NorthEast Texas
Posts: 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasright View Post
Krill are crustaceans not fish and have no oder at all. They have no taste and you can take as many as you want. I've personally taken over twenty at one time to lower my blood pressure in the hospital so they wouldn't put me in intensive care. In twenty minutes my pressure dropped from 204 /142 to 143/78.
Thanks for correction. I should have explained more by saying krill oil was simular to fish oil in that it contains the Omega 3 (fatty acids) that one is searching for in the product.......more specifically DHA & EPA. There are pro/cons to krill veresus fish, mostly in price, amount of DHA & EPA, and taste/odor....both proven to be good products and offer the important values of Omega 3, as testified here on forum. b
__________________
competitive shooter RVer
2006 Gulfstream Friendship G7 8411 400HP Cum.
RM Sterling/'07 Chevy Colorado CrewCab 4x4
buck454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Posts: 238
A few years back we give our daughter a bottle of Krill Oil pills and told her to take them. She started having terrific pains in her chest and after a couple of weeks of this ended up at the hospital ER. The doctor asked if she was taking anything new, and she remembered the Krill Oil. The doctor told her to go off Krill Oil, that it effects a lot of people causing stomach pain that can appear to be heart related. She stopped taking the Krill and the pains stopped. I was also having a lot of chest pains and stopped taking them when she called and told us. My pains also went away. So be careful and note and changes.
__________________
Jim and Shirley McGehee
2004 Beaver Monterey Laguna
2013 Honda Fit Toad, 2003 Jeep Liberty Toad
jollyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #14
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 245
They just took my BP it was 132/78. Normal. No more bp medication for me! Now to fix my cholesterol. TheI'll be pharmacy free! 7
__________________

__________________
jasright is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.