Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-19-2011, 11:25 AM   #1

last word on trip from hell!

hi all. well the beast is in the repair shop getting a face lift.will take six to ten days to complete,maybe.we know how that goes. we are renting a park model while this is going on. wifey likes this and is mumbling about selling the beast and doing this instead. hmmmm! we will see. off to the repair shop to present them with a large check.have a great day everybody. cord wood and family.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-19-2011, 07:04 PM   #2

Sorry to hear about your RV woes. After the wallet stops smoking and a good trip under your belt, things will again be 'peachy'. Hang in there and good luck with the repairs. Bob

RIP 'Squeaky'
scenic route is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:25 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Hang in there it's just a small bump on the long hi-way of good times and memories. Life will be good again after the wallet heals up.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:24 PM   #4

Gulf Streamers Club
This is what we call "economic stimulus package". The money we spend to fix and use our RV's is what is keeping the country from going into depression...........I know I am doing my part, and it seems you are too.....................ronspradley
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #5

Well.......... sorry to hear about your misfortune but I'm glad you posted so I know I ain't alone. Last year I bought a MH for $13,000 and in a years time I put over $10,000 in it. We still like it and the life style. It's easy to act right when things are going good. It's a test of your character when things go bad and you still act right. Hope you have smooth roads and great times from here on out.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:22 AM   #6

Hi all. well i lied. Went to see the progress on the whale and get some things we needed.noticed there was no power on it although was plugged in to shore power.went in to empty freezer and was greeted the wonderful smell of road kill! inquired to boss man as to why no elect? got the classic answer of (i dont know) said they would check it out.happy days!!! too late for the freezer goodys. will pick up an Saturday? hope the guy with the shredded levies got power to it. Aint no use worrying nothing going to come out right any who.

c.woods &sammy
Old 09-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #7

Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
Quote:
Originally Posted by cordwood View Post
Hi all. well i lied. Went to see the progress on the whale and get some things we needed.noticed there was no power on it although was plugged in to shore power.went in to empty freezer and was greeted the wonderful smell of road kill! inquired to boss man as to why no elect? got the classic answer of (i dont know) said they would check it out.happy days!!! too late for the freezer goodys. will pick up an Saturday? hope the guy with the shredded levies got power to it. Aint no use worrying nothing going to come out right any who.

c.woods &sammy
Don't let these fools off too easy, that stink can be a killer to get rid of, especially if there had been chicken in there.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo122 View Post
Don't let these fools off too easy, that stink can be a killer to get rid of, especially if there had been chicken in there.
When their not looking put some behind their bench out of sight