Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-08-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
Fleetwood Owners Club
''Little Red Weldin' Rod''

By Uncle Seajay the sailor man

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, 1959, in a far away city, named Chicago, there lived a little red headed girl named ''Little Red Weldin' Rod with her near sighted dad named ''Fred'' and her mean old step mother named ''Crankie'' and her (Crankies) two ugly daughters named Frick and Frack that kept her hair pulled back in a bun (not the eating kind of a bun) and wearing an apron around her waist which was very large because she was fat and she didn't like Little Red Weldin' Rod and neither did her two daughters ''Frick and Frack'' because they were fat also but they didn't wear aprons or buns because they were lazy and expected ''Little Red Weldin' Rod'' to do all the house work while they watched soap operas and ate snacks. Anyhow,,,,,,
One day ''Little Red Weldin' Rod'' looked at her mean old step mother named ''Crankie'' and said she (little red weldin rod) was going over to grandmas house (on her daddies side, Fred) on the Harley to visit for a while and she (little red weldin rod) was going to take ''grannie'' (her daddies mom, Fred) (that was her name) some stuff to eat and drink in a basket on the Harley. So her mean old stepmother name ''Crankie'' (her daddies Freds wife) told ''Little wed reldin wod'' that she was not takin food over to ''grannie'' (Freds momma) on the Harley, because of the depressed economy because of the suspicious fire that put a lot of people out of work which may or may not have been an actual accident, over at the Walmart. And because she knew for a fact that when ''Grandpaw'' (Freds dad by there first marrage to Grandmaw, his mother) died he left an insurance policy of a sizeable sum and he, Freds dad, had been a bootlegger and had made a lot of money sellin grape wine that he and grannie (his wife) that she (grannie) kept in a shoe box under the front room bed where she (grannie) slept all alone with her cat named ''Pie Face''.
(Is everyone following this please? I am typing slow for the slow readers like Wayne the Marine)

Ok boys and girls. You are gonna have to go to the My BLOG on here to read all the story because it is just toooooooo long for this forum.

You are welcome to put comments actually on here if you like.
I am sleepy right now so I will put this on the BLOG tomorrow, maybe, if I can remember how to post on My BLOG

God bless our troops .....

Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-09-2011, 06:52 AM   #2
Fleetwood Owners Club
NOTE TO READERS. (both of you) I posted the rest of the bed time story. Please leave any comments (and ten cents) here for all to see.
Lets all pray for the safety of our troops and that they get to come home really soon.

Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:51 AM   #3
Winnebago Owners Club
O.K. my friend Seajay the DW being 1 of 2 readers of your blog states she is worried about your status. She being of the medical profession wants you to go and have your meds review with your Dr. and pharmacist. She's concern something is going on!!!!!!.?????. She alerted to symptoms of Optic-Recti-Nitis. Has something to do the the muscles of the eyes and muscles of the ---- crossing and the picture becoming --------. I told her you got a hold of some bad smoke and at your age takes the brain longer to un-fog. I even read the script twice with a very slow scroll and I thought it was great. She has me appointment tomorrow. Regardless keep rolling them bad boys out. The stories.
1995 Winnebago Vectra 454 Chevy
1999 Volvo C70 Convertible following on Dolly
2010 Yorkie--Sir Lenny Thomas - Riding Shotgun
Hammer Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
Somebody has more time on his hands than he knows what to do with.
2014 Wildwood 27RKSS 2004 Nissan Titan Pilot Steve
Co-Pilot Marlene Furry Four Leg children: Fancy Lab/Chow, LB Little Bit, Maltese, Rocky, Border Terrier
StStg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:44 AM   #5
I guess with that big fish kill the fishing is slow so that leaves a lot of spare time.
bldrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #6
Way toooo much time spent on the fantail.
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #7

Texas Boomers Club
Can't believe I spent ten cents on that

ps I guess I'm the third reader of your blog
Jimmy & Tre
Katy, TX
2014 Allegro Red 38QRA
& 2014 Jeep Sahara Unlimited Toad
"Get It While You Can"
jwomack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Originally Posted by StStg1 View Post
Somebody has more time on his hands than he knows what to do with.
Maybe something else on his hands or a variation thereof. Keep 'em coming Seajay.

I'm in the running for #4 position I guess.
Denise and Dennis Dalla-Vicenza Co-pilot Mizzie
Gracie a Winnebago 29 RQ +
George a Suzuki Toad
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:16 AM   #9
Appalachian Campers
Stack gas apparently has long term effects on some.

doc is offline   Reply With Quote