Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
Drives you nuts

It should be against the law for a left handed person to touch a bread tie wire. As in my ex wife.
stuhly is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #16

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
People who park close to me when I park as far away from the store as possible in a completely empty area.... DUH I am there to avoid carts and drivers parking that close to me.. pick another one of the 1000 other secluded spots!!!

Shopping carts.. when people stop dead in the aisle and leave the cart, in the middle, blocking everyone else while they wander around in their selfish daze...

People who have to pass me out in the motorhome and cut in front of me .. jamming on their brakes so they can take the exit that is coming up fast. This is all done when there is nobody else in the lane for a half mile behind me...

People who get on the highway in front of me and then slow down while they look in the mirror to see if the middle lane is clear... then they floor it and go like a bat outta...... this world Meanwhile I am down to 40 miles an hour now on a steep grade .... grrrrrrrrrrr
ctcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Location: KM Parks in Western Washington and Yuma,Az for the Winter
People who pass me on the water about 20' away with their boat about 1/2 way up on plane and throwing a 4' wake. Sure disturbs things in the cabin
Oh, by the way, that's in my 37' power boat on the waters of Puget Sound.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:57 PM   #18

Vintage RV Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Adult proof packaging, you can't even open a snack these days without scissors and an electronic item is outdated by the time you figure out how to open it. I also despise those who rush to pass you then slow down as soon as they can see the open road ahead. And when traffic is forced to merge, why do some people think it's ok to stay in the closed lane as long as possible then squeeze in front of everyone else? Why do people continue to let them in?
Old 05-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #19
Rom

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally posted by ctcamper
Quote:
Shopping carts... when people stop dead in the aisle and leave the cart in the middle blocking everyone else while they wander around in their selfish daze..

Quote:
Originally posted by decodancer
Quote:
And when traffic is forced to merge, why do some people think it's ok to stay in the closed lane as long as possible then squeeze in front of everyone else? Why do people continue to let them in?

Exactly a few of my pet peeves too! And cell phone users while driving and those that don't use their turn signal lights.
Rom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #20
TW

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Driving me NUTS

At the gasstations, when gas jockeys close the fueltank and close (hit) with the nozzle the fueldoor. For over 40 years I did it myself.
Now in OR I have to watch like an eagle.... The only state here in the West left. I make sure that I have enough fuel to make it THROUGH OR without fueling?

TW
TW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:29 PM   #21

Workhorse Chassis Owner
The timing of the end of the toilet paper roll
George Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #22

People that pull out in front of me thinking they will go faster than that MH, it's amazing how fast they go when they look in their mirror.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #23

Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Z View Post
The timing of the end of the toilet paper roll
I have to have my roll go over the top to front, DW does opposite, she doesn't care so why does she not do it RIGHT,
rhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD4Mark View Post
Thought this would be fun.
Here is one of mine. Twist ties on bread. Can someone please tell them righty tighty lefty loosey? To make matters worse have you seen the crumby (pun intended) little tape closures they have on bread wrappers? Might just as well rip the bag open.
Spin and tuck under, my man, spin and tuck under.

Steve
SteveLevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #25
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
#1 People who flick cigarette butts out their vehicle windows...especially at stop lights. I SO want to get out of my car, pick it up & hand it back to them saying "I'm sorry, but you dropped this." If you don't want to put that cigarette out in your car's ashtray, don't smoke in your car.

#2 People who leave shopping carts in a parking spot in a store''s parking lot. The worst ones are those that park right next to the cart corral & they're too freakin' lazy to walk 3 steps to put the cart in the corral.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:49 AM   #26

Winnebago Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveLevin View Post
Spin and tuck under, my man, spin and tuck under.

Steve
Bill Engvall?
HD4Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:45 AM   #27

Drivers who watch you come down the road and wait until you are 50 ft away and then pull out in front of you and not speed up. Usually talking on their cell phone...

All the un-necessary packaging used today that takes a saw or big knife to open.

People in cars that park in the RV spaces at fuel stops....

Women who in line at the store wait until the cashier tells them the total THEN they start to look for their credit card or cash which takes 5 minutes! And/or looks for that 12 cents inside their purse for what seems like hours.....
Billieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #28

Or how about the old fat redneck gal with 4 kids she can't control at Walmart, and she's at the checkout counter only to remember that she forgot to pick up another loaf of bread- and guess who's behind her in line? YOU are, of course!
87_Fixr is offline   Reply With Quote