Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-08-2007, 08:21 AM   #15

The only comment I have to make is that our weather sure keeps the Riff-Rap out.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming

Richman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-08-2007, 03:39 PM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Richman:
The only comment I have to make is that our weather sure keeps the Riff-Rap out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, except for Jesse, Walter, Hubert . . .
but that's just my perspective!

Old 01-12-2007, 04:09 PM   #17

OH BOY -16 thursday nite -6 today friday for the afternoon hi temp, -15 predicted low tonite 715 pmalready-9 winter sucks

2006 30 ft Cherokee TT
j2detoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by j2detoit:
OH BOY -16 thursday nite -6 today friday for the afternoon hi temp, -15 predicted low tonite 715 pmalready-9 winter sucks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>From a visitor for the last 34 years up there, if you don't enjoy winter and winter sports, its not the place to live. I travel up there every so often for work as my home office is located there. I enjoy the visits, the ice fishing trips, the snowmobile rides, but after that, I also enjoy leaving.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the people that live there, they are great. They just live a little bit different lifestyle than what I want. I prefer a warmer climate and activities, although this weekend isn't much different, I know better times are coming this winter down here, at least a better shot than in Minnesota. Looking at the bright side, maybe this will get those lakes frozen up there!
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:05 AM   #19

Jayco Owners Club
The good people of Nebraska and Oklahoma sure have had a rough session lately. Some people in Nebraska haven't had electricity in over 2 weeks. Uff Da!!! Oklahoma declared a disaster area by President Bush because of ice storm. Uff Da!!!

Minnesota remains a disaster area but undeclared.

Hope all our IRV2 friends are safe. At least you all have generators.
DonavonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:44 PM   #20

Send a message via AIM to Oemtech
Glen,

You bet I know where Grand Meadow is. I use to car pool with some guys from Rose Creek, LeRoy, Sprng Valley, Grand Meadow and myself from Austin. We would meet at the Grand Meadow guys place, about 1 mile from the Y, and head on into IBM in Rochester.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:51 AM   #21

Born and raised in MN. Nothing real bad to say about it except maybe the high taxes and long winters. However upun retirement in seven years I will be saying goodby to MN and only enjoying visits back in the summer months. I did also almost forget to mention the mosquito,s. Oh well only four more months until spring.
becks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:55 PM   #22

Jayco Owners Club
Still no mosquitos!!! Little cool and a little breezy. Who am I kidding?? How you doing up in Detroit Lakes JJ?

DonavonP is offline   Reply With Quote