Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-05-2011, 06:48 AM   #29

Monaco Owners Club
Yesterday I removed Reggie's name from our signature it looks kind of naked now. I told the DW that I don't have anyone to raise heck with or call a dumb-a** and she said not to get any crazy ideas. We have been having a few good laughs at his expense going over all the good times we had. Enough said on we go.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-05-2011, 07:50 AM   #30

Newmar Owners Club
Coastal Campers
We have been through this with 3 of our furry children, each of them 10 yrs-14 yrs old. The pain and loss does get better, but you never forget their unconditional love. What a joy to have had such a love affair with these wonderful creatures. I feel sadness for those who never know this love.
Our sympathy to you and family !
fishngjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #31

I'm sorry I'm sure they will miss their friend as well ... And I have been there ... I have now my little mini schnauzer and American cocker spaniel and my daughters two cats who I have been watching now for almost 5 years... They all get along and watch each other .... Again sorry about your little friend
Marc
Usnret05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:43 PM   #32

I don't know if any of you have ever come across it, but let me recommend Pet Loss Grief Support, The Rainbow Bridge Poem, Monday Candle Ceremony.

I volunteer at our local shelter, and I assure you on any given day, we have nigh onto 50 dogs or cats that are just waiting to fill the hole left in your heart. It's true that any pet leaves a hole exactly the size and shape of the pet, so no other pet will ever fill it perfectly, but I've seen so many times that it helps so much.

I'm especially reminded of a blind gentleman who came in with his daughter. His long-time cat had passed away, and, since he spends most of his time alone, he needed some company. I introduced him to a cat named "Baby," who immediately jumped into his lap, stared into his face for a few seconds, and then curled up into a purring ball. It still brings tears to my eyes...tough guy that I am...
Old 09-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #33

Monaco Owners Club
Sorry for your loss...

God bless you. Our fur kids are family, and their loss is felt deeply.
gfs1943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #34

Workhorse Chassis Owner
saying sorry

SOO very sorry for you here. Having lost our best friend my wife and A I feel for you now. Hope you take time to grieve and find another camping partner, They can never ever take there place. They just make ther own

Jeff / Sherri

millred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #35

So very sorry for your lose...............I know how you feel...........We have lost many over the years and each time I think it will be easier........it isnt. Some thing so very special about our four legged friends. You will see hime again......he will be at the gates when it is your time.