Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-11-2015, 05:23 PM   #113

Triple E Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Grandpa its time to hang up the keys! Before you kill yourself or anybody else. I really can't add anything to the excellent comments posted except.
Are you really that stupid? And do you think the RV drivers and truck drivers are dumb enough to believe that you think the truck driver is wrong?
It is all about courtesy and helping the other guy out when he gets in a bind. Get with the program or get off the road!!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-11-2015, 05:24 PM   #114

Your a luckydog huffypuff and we want you in the RV brotherhood for as long as your love one does. We really are looking out for you.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:25 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffypuff View Post
Again you believe it was the right thing for him to do. So sad for you to think he should be crown king.

I'm beginning to think this is a troll just trying to get a reaction. No one can be that dense. And God help us if they are.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:33 PM   #116

OK, the music playing in your MH was great :
Old 03-11-2015, 05:34 PM   #117

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedoc View Post
I'm beginning to think this is a troll just trying to get a reaction. No one can be that dense. And God help us if they are.
His Video's are being downloaded/watched(youtube), and will be used for year's to come.........(Training)......History in the making...........might go viral!
Old 03-11-2015, 05:45 PM   #118

HuffyPuffy.
My guess is that maybe, one percent on here that have responded to you may have ever been a truck driver. One thing we all have in common though is we all have RV's. Donut lover who is a retired police officer has tried to explain the reasoning for what 95% of the people have been trying to have you understand. The sad part is, no matter what anyone says, it seems that you will never understand. I hope that someday your perceived attitude of no matter what, I am always right does not cause an accident. As others have mentioned, when a loved one or someone else that you killed because you were "in the right", they are still dead. If that ever happens, I pray that you will be able to live with yourself. For me, I will always show the upper hand and be courteous to other drivers "even" if I am in the right and they are in the wrong.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:50 PM   #119

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJinOR View Post
Huffy you can't be convinced, I see that.Yes The driver will get a talking to about how he could've avoided the situation and about his use of the finger.but I'm afraid they'll also use it as an example of how the motoring public can be dangerous to work around. You don't see it I know. I am a truck driver who drives doubles and triples for a big similar company every day. Yes when he realized he couldn't go around you and you weren't going to give ( as common courtesy you should have)he should've slowed down and made preparations for someone else to let him in.
His mistake caused you to make many more mistakes ,slowing down to 45 !! then speeding up to try to chase him down to get his number causing the finger incident all of it could've been avoided but as many have said and you have refused to see. sadly i'm worried not much will change. Drive with the traffic speed ( sometimes NOT the speed limit .. driving slower you are a big hazard .. More so than speeders and if you can't or refuse to ( you were ok with speeding up / changing lanes to get the truck number ) then ok at least put on the aware and courteous hat . try not to be dead right. The video does remind me to not trust the public .. Part of my basic training years ago ��
The finger incident was when he cut me off and didn't like my horn letting him know he wasn't clear yet. I didn't flash my lights to tell him it's clear.

I ended up slowing down after hitting my brakes changing lanes once the car on my left passed. I slowed down more than expected and did catch up carefully but did got a little over the posted speed but not passing anyone. The driver didn't give more trouble as my wife took pictures. Maybe he knew what he did was wrong, maybe not.

I don't know how driving slower in the right lane is a hazard as we know many slower vehicles are preferred to be in that lane and anyone who has a driver license knows that. My motorhome is slow and that's where I was and belonged. If he was a professional truck driver he should of know where he belong and his speed also.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:55 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by narampa View Post
Grandpa its time to hang up the keys! Before you kill yourself or anybody else. I really can't add anything to the excellent comments posted except.
Are you really that stupid? And do you think the RV drivers and truck drivers are dumb enough to believe that you think the truck driver is wrong?
It is all about courtesy and helping the other guy out when he gets in a bind. Get with the program or get off the road!!
That truck driver belongs off the road. LOL And you're resorting to name calling LOL again Tell me again how I'm supposed to be helping that truck driver out.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:55 PM   #121

Georgie Boy Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffypuff View Post
Don't take this too personally, but I think you were wrong. You're not driving defensively. The truck driver is in a lane that is ending. Defensive driving on your part would have said, let him in.

Your driving style could have caused an accident.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:56 PM   #122

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
so sad.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:57 PM   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse89 View Post
His Video's are being downloaded/watched(youtube), and will be used for year's to come.........(Training)......History in the making...........might go viral!
Yeah I will be famous. LOL
Old 03-11-2015, 05:58 PM   #124

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
You just don't get it.

Why didn't you slow up a little and let the truck over?

Makes me glad I'm on the other side of the country.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:00 PM   #125

Mad Truck Driver, What do you think?

Just curious what are the five beeping noise once the truck was beside you? Every so often there was a beep.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:01 PM   #126

of course YOU could listen more to the wife
Closed Thread

Tags
driver