Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-03-2015, 09:03 PM   #1

Married traveling alone groups?

This is our first MH and we have been on a few short weekend trips and one five week five thousand mile trip. Just curious if there are any groups out there for married women that meet up and travel together? My DH hunts this time of year and I would love to go to a warmer climate for a couple of months but just a bit nervous to do it alone. I've done some searching for such a group and didn't find anything. Suggestions?? Or do I just pack it up and go on my own?

2011 Serrano 31X
Wonderful Life

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-07-2015, 12:30 PM   #2

Hey.. if you're really into the 'handcuff' thing.. I can ask my wife if I can go!!!

but I think it was "bookmdano"

There's always people in the campgrounds willing to help if you need it, and tons of "new" friends. Just go, you'll have a lot of fun.

Todd157k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:51 PM   #3

Mrs. Cuffum,
Try a Google search under RV Caravans. Here is a link to a couple websites that may have some info for you. RV Caravan Tours - Roaming RV and Try An RV Caravan Tour Before Committing To Full-Timing. You may be able to join and leave these tours at locations of your own choice, and not do the full tour.
Another option is to put up a 3 x 5 card in the laundry room of a couple of RV parks near your home, and ask about forming a caravan with someone who is snow-birding to the south. Luck to you

Jim and Valerie, Workamping semi-full time, 2005 Winnie Adventurer, 2015 Subaru Forester toad, wintering in Laughlin, NV( this year )
Old 10-08-2015, 08:02 AM   #4

Starsekr thank you for the links. I hadn't thought about a caravan. I will check those out.

Todd157k it was bookumdano back when the show was good!
I once dated a gentleman with the last name Hand,,seriously, the jokes never stopped ;-)
Safe travels!

2011 Serrano 31X
Wonderful Life
Old 10-08-2015, 11:29 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club

I'll bet they can help.

Just be safe on your travelings.

You might want to take a dog with you..
Old 10-08-2015, 01:35 PM   #6

Hahahaha.. I forgot about the new show. I only watched it a couple of the first episodes and it was so cheesy, I couldn't do it anymore.
Todd157k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 09:39 PM   #7

I'm kinda in your shoes. I'm ok with traveling alone, but when parked would like to meet people for hiking, biking, paddling. A network or group would make it easier to arrange meets.

Tags
travel