Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 04-25-2006, 03:40 AM   #29
with us all the police would do was tell us it would be better to move.
do you or can you get copies of you police reports?
what i am thinking is that this may make a great human rights story...esp if you tell them how you HAVE to stay to look after your mother!!
call arround. there has to be a news station or paper that would LOVE to print your story.
some people have no cooth.i would have taken the route of telling our story to the media, but we hjad so much on the go at the time. you see my son has a brain injury, and i have another with a heart condition. so i was alway busy looking after thier needs.
the neibours knew this too.so they worked on me esp, since i was home all day. then on my son with brain damage , when he was home.they called the police once to say my son was flicking dirt at thier rv, with a spoon!!they were nuts.
we signed our house back to the bank, then they bought it for thier daughter. so guess why they wanted us out!!
sorry for babbling. this is the second bad neibour we had. we now have a SUPER 86 year old woman...but she has applied for the home. we are scared of who we will get!
sending you all sorts of (((hugs))) and understanding.i'm here if you need to vent

Glenda and Grant

Owners of a 27 ft 1975
veercan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-25-2006, 03:47 AM   #30
Maybe play on their "good side" by explaining that you were concerned that if one of them needed emergency service, you were trying to be helpful so as not to cause a delay.

BTW, why is/was it against the law?

lightkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 04:05 AM   #31

Hadn't thought to bring the media into it, hmm it'll happen again this 4th(it gets' worse every time). Honestly, we are thinking with hitting them with a nuisance suit. When the garbage they do affects our quality of life(ie, kids can't go into pool with falling HOT debris from fireworks), I'd say that would hit them in their pocketbook. They are living off the trust fund their father set up before he died-none of the "kids" work. It's parties, drugs, and cars for them. So I'll take them to court for being a nuisance.

2014 Jayco Flight 22FB

2002 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 quad cab
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 05:18 AM   #32
i'd talk to a lawyer and see what they have to say. yes hitting them in the pocket book would be a good one for them. the question that comes to mind for me is ...what will a lawyer cost you!!can you recoup the lawyer costs in the law suit??
remember , if you can get the media involved...it will be free.
will any of the neibours back you, or are they afraid too?
talk to a lawyer...or several(always a good idea. remember most consultations are usually free too.see what they say. sometimes it may take years to get this to court too. during this time they may make things even worse for you.
just a couple of my thoughts...hope i am not rambling. let me know what you find out

Glenda and Grant

Owners of a 27 ft 1975
veercan is offline   Reply With Quote