Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-30-2011, 06:41 AM   #43

I sincerely hope you guys DO KNOW they have mental doctors in the VA!! Some of ya, need to go and have a talk with them.
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-30-2011, 07:39 AM   #44

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
I sincerely hope you guys DO KNOW they have mental doctors in the VA!! Some of ya, need to go and have a talk with them.
Mick, who could you possibly be referring to ?
blackf3504dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #45

Fleetwood Owners Club
(Shhhhhhhhhhhhh..... he is talkin' to Wayne the Marine but dont tell Wayne. He thinks he is ''normal'' and he is for a Marine. as it were but we dont tell Wayne because it would upset him and we would have to teach him to use a fork all over again) (the last time Wayne learned to use a fork, he almost stabbed himself to death)
(Pls keep this quiet)

God bless our troops ......
Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:31 PM   #46

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Howdy Y'all,
Have y'all heard of TST TMPSystem?? An ad just popped up on iRV2 and I liked to have never got it off!!!
NOW I FORGOT THE SMARTALECK REMARK I WAS GONNA TELL CORSAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS THING BUGGED ME THO' !!! CAN THE MONITOR DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT??
butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:03 PM   #47

First off Seajay, one has to been a mindless idiot to join the Marines (speaking from experience ya know).

Second off, one has to be a blundering fool to even try and tell stories like a drunken sailor.

Third off.......................I best stop there. Before I insulate a blind birdman or coastal speed cop.
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #48

Fleetwood Owners Club
You a ''mess'' Mick, You remind me of ''ME''. Keep postin' there Mack the Marine, Wayne the Marine will need all the help he can get.

Be safe my Vet friend and thanks for your service (even though it was the Marine Corps)
Old 01-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #49

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Seajay, don't know how to tell a fellow navy that my daughter married an American marine. 'Tis OK though, she come to her senses and deevorced the goof and is now dating a Canadian navy type. These marines keep trying to infiltrate so you'd better just watch yerself.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:35 PM   #50

SeaJay,

Wing is getting better. 1st week couldn't even sign my name to a check. (That upset ex that her Alimony was late.) Each week I notice that I can do more with it. Last week I was able to use it to lift a full coffee pot to pour coffee in my cup. And as you know a Sailor runs on coffee.

Mick,

You think we have problems? I don't have problems. NICK NICK NICK FIF FIF FIF INDIANS. If you have questions about that just click this.

Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider

Butterbean your Avatar causes an ad for a pink Flamingo to come up on my screen.
"I won't be wronged I won't be insulted I won't be layed a hand on. I don't do these things to other people. And I require the same from them." (John Bernard Books) John Wayne The Shootist his last Movie.
CorsairIIAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:21 PM   #51

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Howdy Corsair,
That ain't no aviator thatz us, Joyce is on the left.. PLEASE, DON'T NOBODY GO TO THE 'HEADSHRINKERS' @ THE VA!!! i DID WUNST AND LOOK @ ME.. This 'Dr.' from India, whom I couldn't understand; in a TV interview. told me to just take up to 5 PROZAC A DAY(up frum 1)!!! SUICIDE ANYONE!!! I AIN'T BIN BAK! What did you do to your arm? I have to use a straw to drink.. I gave both shoulders to the rodeo bulls and can't lift a cup!!! beer bottle okay, but not cup!!!
Old 01-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #52

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Howdy Seajay,
That battlewagon ain't the only boat in my fleet.. There is a O'Day cruiser,
a Bayliner ski boat, and a ?? bass fishing boat.. BUT I WISH I HAD A PORT-A-BOAT OR POKE-BOAT OR if I was rich like Nick Russell I'd have a Sea
King 435 kayak! Of course Joyce'd have to put them together and paddle'em
and not fall out in deep water(anything over 24")..shez 4'11''
Old 01-31-2011, 09:29 PM   #53

Butterbean slept on my arm wrong and pinched a nerve. It basiclly left my right Hand usless. Slowley getting use back. Every week i can do more. Here in the RV park My neighbor 3 spots down is the Senior Medical Officer on the Naval Base I work at. So he checks on me weekly.
"I won't be wronged I won't be insulted I won't be layed a hand on. I don't do these things to other people. And I require the same from them." (John Bernard Books) John Wayne The Shootist his last Movie.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
Corsair. You tell your ''star'' friend to come on and join our merry little band of vets and we will not hold it against him that he is over qualified to be an Enlisted Man and that we will ''look out for him'' and not send him on a ''mail buoy watch'' or send him after a ''bucket of steam'' or send him down to see the ''golden rivet'' or ask to print out a ''half a bag of R,Y,'s'' or find a ''square paper stretcher'' or any of those other ''thingies'' we got on the new guys and we will forgive him for his hi rank and me and you and Wayne the Marine and Paul the Soldier man and Bob the sub sailor and everybody else will see that he is not picked on or made fun of and we will give him a ''cut in line'' at the chow hall just like Regular Navy.... Of course he will have to get a ''High and tight'' hair cut and spit shine his shoes and be Sailor Ready for a FIST FIGHT, A LOVE SESSION (i cleaned that up), OR A CAPTAINS INSPECTION at five minutes notice. (RULES IS RULES AND WE ALL MUST LIVE BY THEM REGARDLESS....)

To Wayne the Marine. Yep, ROUND is a shape but I am still losing weight. Down to 217 at last count. No way I would fit in my ''dress canvas though''.. I confess I smelled of a dough nut two days ago. When me and Willa got married she looked at me and said that I looked like a ''Greek God''...... Later on she looked at me and said I looked like a ''G.D. GEEK''......

Note to butterbean. You be safe in that battle wagon my friend and be ''paddle ready'' if you run out of ''juice''.

note to Coasair again.. You take care of the ''busted wing'' flyboy. If you come up lame, we may have to just shoot you. Nothing personal but RULES IS RULES...... Be safe my bro.

God bless those who serve this nation in every service and capacity.

Nuff said for now............
Seajay,

Had a meeting today. 2 star said he will probably join in next year when he retires. Wing is much better. Doc says I have about 90 % strenght back. So you don't have to shoot me. We can always take pot shots at Wayne though. I have training on the Carriers M-60 50 Cal for repeleling. I know Wayne a sailor with M-60 training is scary.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:52 AM   #55

Fleetwood Owners Club
Much happy to hear your ''wing'' is better now. You had me worried for a while there sailor.

Pass along to your ''star'' that he is welcome anytime and he dont have to be ''retarded'', oops, I mean ''Retired'' to join us. I personally look forward to hearing from him in the ''Sea Stories'' forum.

You take care my brother and maybe someday we can ''peeeeee'' in the same campfire.

All who are ready for our troops to come home .... STAND UP AND DANCE .....
Old 02-16-2011, 06:50 AM   #56
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Ya'll stop pickin' on me.

I had rotators cuff surgery yesterday.

It's difficult to pick the right nostril, or scratch the right "cheek,"

I'm gonna milk it for all its worth. DW just fixed my breakfast and brought it to me.

I can hardly wait for Friday. It's bath day....Ummmm!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote