Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 07-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #15
Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
You will both remain in our prayers. May you both live a long and happy life together.

USMC (Retired) Not as lean - Not as mean - but still a Marine!

2003 Itasca Suncruiser 38G Workhorse W22 8.1L, 2005 Grand Cherokee Toad
Bob/Becky D - VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #16
Tiffin Owners Club
Seajay, I hope Willa and you have many more wonderful years of life, love and happiness together.

2015 Tiffin Bus 37AP
2016 Ford Explorer
"A Job Begun is Half Done"
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #17
Great news Seajay! I'm sure now she will be fine.
As lucky as you are to have her, she is just as lucky to have YOU!
Prayers will still come your way.....
Sumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #18
Wonderful news! I have read every post of your's that I have found. This one brought a tear to this old guys' eye (the right one). The lesson I have learned from you is to live each day as if it were your last, and to love your mate more then yourself.

Live long and prosper.
Dick Noble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #19
Tiffin Owners Club
Joyful life celebrating news. The other thing I have found out while posting to you and reading the replies to you is what a loving, caring, wonderful and very best of humankind community IRV2 is.....
where else can you put something out there, get such a response and knows it coming from wonderful, caring, kind and compassionate people???
People care, they put it out there, they say what is in their hearts and on their minds............its does not get better than IRV2....
They are genuine, helpful, fun and very knowledgable. They come from all walks of life, all states, all incomes and they represent the very best of what America is!!!
God bless you and your Willa! many more years and miles of travels and adventures and thank you for letting us care and offer our prayers! thats a very nice thing to share....Willa is very lucky to have you!
BarkAvenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:44 PM   #20
You just made my day!!! Like you we hoped for the best but feared the worst. Give the lady a big hug for us.
RoyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
Great news Seajay
JimM68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:50 PM   #22
Freightliner Owners Club
Seajay- Exhale! Thanks for the news we were hoping for....
Hooligan, Pensacola, Fl -U.S. Coast Guard 1956-1985
2016 Thor Siesta Sprinter 24ST diesel
Our Pug "Lily" & "George" the Newfoundland
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #23
Awesome !!!!!!!!! Great wonderful news. I love happy endings...in your case it sounds like you are going to have many chapters to write.
first5thwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:39 PM   #24
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Great News!!!!
Travel well, travel safe,
2006 Tiffin Phaeton - 2011 Cadillac SRX
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:29 AM   #25
Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hey Seajay & Willa

That is great news!! Prayer is Good & GOD is Great!!!
AL, & Mickey "The Boston"! Silver Springs, FL Camping since 1967 and RVing since 1990! A 2011 Keystone Hornet 30RKDS & 2015 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Delux WATCH FOR MOTORCYCLE
AL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:03 AM   #26
Your post today brought tears of joy to my eyes. Now we will say prayers of thanks.

99 F-350 4X4 PSD pulling a 24' Nash travel trailer
JRNOLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:07 AM   #27
Fleetwood Owners Club
My Willa DOES NOT HAVE BREAST CANCER... Say that real slow again......
We just got back from the mammogram and the ultra sound testing center and a certified technician told us that My Willa DOES NOT HAVE BREAST CANCER. The ''thing'' in her breast is a Calcification of tissue and it IS NOT CANCEROUS TISSUE.
We go see the ''surgical doctor'' Friday for a decision as to whether they will remove it or just leave it alone. The tech. said that they would probably just leave it alone and do a mammogram every year and keep an eye on it.
I believe this is the first time I have taken a truly deep breath since Sunday.
Again, many thank for Prayers and Cares for me and My Willa.

note to the ladies........ Please, please go every year and have a mammogram. My Willa never had one till now and from now on, it will be a regular scheduled event for her. And ladies think about this. If you dont have a mammogram test every year,,,,,,,,, I may just have to come around and do an ''inspection'' my self cause I know what to feel for now...... heheheheh .....

God bless our troops and bring them home really soon.....
Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:17 AM   #28

Great news! I'm shaking my head over the fact that Willa has never had a mammogram until now, though.... Good for you for warning the ladies. Hope any who have avoided having mammograms get the message.

After the needle biopsy on my calcified area, the radiologist put a tiny platinum marker in the spot so that it will show up on my mammograms and indicate that that area has been checked before. Won't be having those every-six-month mammograms again.

1998 Alumascape 30RLS FW
LibbyLA is offline   Reply With Quote