Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #15

Tiffin Owners Club
I don't know, I still enjoy treating (fixing) the pimples & warts on my existing coach. It's almost family...

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
We are buying our LAST COACH FIRST. That way I do not have to think of whats next. It should be delivered next week to the dealer. Can not wait. This is our First ever coach. We were looking at the Journey 40U and decided to go for the gusto!!!! The way the country's going, I'm spending my money before the Government decides they want it.
Les

goldviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #17

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Our plan when we bought ours was to use it til it dropped then that would be it, we would be done. Still the plan, but when we win the lottery we are going to get the most custom expensive Newell money can buy. That will be the only exception to our plan. Gotta go; need to buy some tickets.
njs42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:06 PM   #18

Newmar Owners Club
Five to seven year old 40' Dutch Star or Mountain Aire. Only interested in Newmar products. Don't want the depreciation of a new one and want the bugs worked out, but will deal with any wear problems.
Romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:24 PM   #19

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldviper View Post
We are buying our LAST COACH FIRST. That way I do not have to think of whats next. It should be delivered next week to the dealer. Can not wait. This is our First ever coach. We were looking at the Journey 40U and decided to go for the gusto!!!! The way the country's going, I'm spending my money before the Government decides they want it.
Les

We had the same approach. Love our coach----Last Coach First---good way to put it in perspective. Congratulations on your new ride.
njs42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
I really haven't seen ANY coach (under a million dollars) that I would trade for. The 2008 Monaco Signature that we now have suits us to a "T". I just wish that we could get more use out of it...Man, this "working for a living" thing is putting a crimp in my life style!! .
cb5300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #21

Fleetwood Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayobx View Post
We also probably won't look for three or more years, as we own a 2012 providence. Will look at American Coach if the stay with Spartan chassis.
The new ones are already coming out on a Freightliner chassis.

BTW, we are in our last coach.
Cat320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #22

HHmmm...we love our 27 ft Dynamax. Since we don't get to use it nearly as much as we'd like right now, we' d like this one to last us awhile. When we have more freedom to travel, we'd live a 30' model. DH is already tired of a fold-out coach.
Bucksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:36 AM   #23

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Gold viper, Congratulations on your last coach first! That's the model we want. Send some pictures, would love to see our rig.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:03 AM   #24

Our next one will be.....newer!
As we would never get anything for the one we have, our plan is to run it right into the ground. There's really nothing about it that doesn't work for us the way we use it now (extended trips spring and fall, occasional mid week stuff done locally). Guess you could say I HOPE this one is our last? -Al
Old 10-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #25

I am still tossing around which coach to buy...not to big, nor too expensive...probably a gas Allegro 32 CA or Fleetwood Southwind 32 VS. We are hoping to make our final decision next week when we attend the RV Show in Pomona, CA...we're at least hopeful that the dealers will bring some of their better inventory for us to preview.

More than likely we'll buy from our local dealer, but in Las Vegas the inventory for new and used coaches is miserable, so we have to travel to see the coaches...
Old 10-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #26

Pond Piggies Club
Appalachian Campers
Forest River Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Grandkids will be bigger by then, so likely the Dutchmen 815 with bunks. Like one of the above posters, wouldn't get anything for mine by then, so might make it a "permanent" addition to my daughter's property as a spare room.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #27

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbmsu View Post
What will your "Next" RV be ? not to be confused with what you "would like" but the RV you will more than likely purchase.
We currently own a 2011 Allegro RED and this was our first DP, our next in 2014 will be the Tiffin Phaeton and hope it is made in a 38ft.
What don't you like about the RED that you would want to move upto a Phaeton so soon??
Old 10-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #28

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat320 View Post
The new ones are already coming out on a Freightliner chassis.

BTW, we are in our last coach.
Ours is still the Liberty/Spartan, also no DEF! This is our second and last MH I think!Came out of a 2006 Bounder.