Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 08-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #15
One more vote for staying on the road and enjoying your travels. Don't bail him out anymore. Let him sink his own boat if that is what he choose's to do. You are just enabling him otherwise.

06 TS-42-DS04
1040 watts of solar
2014 Jeep Rubicon
becks is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #16
Nor'easters Club
unfortunatly, if he hasnt grown up and taken some sought of responsiabilty by now it will never happen.Ay 27 he has no friends or aquaintances??? there is more to it then meets the eye.A young man at 27 with no eagerness to have a job or make some sort ot attempt to make things better for himself has a problem.Maybe he needs some medical help. Dont get me wrong im just saying that he knows youll always be there to bail him out, at 27 i think its his time to look in the mirrior.Do you think if you stayed home he be any different?? i doubt it.Why do you feel guilty because its your time to enjoy life . I have 4 sons all sucessfull thank god but i never pampered them i made then pay their way, they found out it isnt easy to live w/o some pain and agony.Dont feel bad i know moms feel thay have to be their for everything but sometimes you as a mom have to realize ,you cant fix everything.He is what he is.If you were home he have someone to cook for him , clean his clothes and also support him??? mmmm seems like a perfect life for him .Well thats my soap bx, i think you go and enjoy YOUR life first you gave him your first half.

2009 chevy 1500 ext cab black

5.3 V8 tow package 3.73 2009 Roo23ss.ultra Fab 3500,equalizer hitch 1000/10000.
jerry7 is offline   Reply With Quote