Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-28-2007, 12:26 PM   #29

Texas Boomers Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
WOW! After reading the above post I feel like a real wimp. I b---- and moan about any thing below 60 degrees. In Northeast NC we get snow so rarely that it becomes like a national holiday--and it never last more than two days. But since it has been in the 30s to 40s recently I am heading to Florida on Feb 10 for a month. Now we know why all of the yankees are moving south and learning to talk like normal people.
ncason is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-17-2007, 04:11 AM   #30
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Yuck, we're getting snow again. Hope this is the last of it.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:23 AM   #31
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi all,

I agree with you 10000000000000% Hitchhiker and hope this is the last snow!! I spent all morning choping ice and shoveling snow !!!

I will be much happier when I can be out RVing and enjoying the !!!!

Come on Spring !!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2007, 04:49 PM   #32

Appalachian Campers
Egad, again??

And I was planning to go camping tomorrow after church.... so much for that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 12 PM SUNDAY TO 8 PM EDT MONDAY UNTIL 5:00AM EDT

Urgent - Winter Weather Message National Weather Service Greenville-Spartanburg Sc 339 PM EDT Sat Apr 14 2007

... Accumulating Snowfall Expected In The Higher Elevations Of The North Carolina Mountains....

Low Pressure Will Move Off The Mid Atlantic Coast Sunday Afternoon. Northwest Winds Behind The Low Will Bring Colder Air To The Region. This Will Result In A Transition From Rain To Snow Showers Across The North Carolina Mountains On Sunday. By Late Afternoon Nearly All Precipitation In The Mountains Should Be In The Form Of Snow Showers. The Snow Showers Will Last Into The Early Afternoon Hours Monday... With 3 To 5 Inches Of Snow By Monday Afternoon In Avery... Mitchell... Yancey And Madison Counties. Strong Winds In Excess Of 40 Mph... With Gusts In Excess Of 60 Mph... Are Also Expected To Down Trees And Power Lines... And Visibilities Will Be Greatly Reduced In The Heavier Snow Showers.

Avery-Madison-Yancey-Mitchell- Including The Cities Of... Newland... Spruce Pine 339 PM EDT Sat Apr 14 2007

... Winter Storm Warning In Effect From 12 PM Sunday To 8 PM EDT Monday... ... Winter Storm Watch No Longer In Effect...

The National Weather Service In Greenville-Spartanburg Has Issued A Winter Storm Warning... Which Is In Effect From 12 PM Sunday To 8 PM EDT Monday... For Avery... Mitchell... Yancey And Madison Counties In The North Carolina Mountains. The Winter Storm Watch Is No Longer In Effect.

Rain Showers Will Change Over To Snow Showers Late Sunday Morning... With Snow Line Lowering To The Valley Floors By Sunday Evening. Snow Accumulations Of 3 To 5 Inches Are Expected By The Time Precipitation Ends Monday Afternoon. Strong Winds In Excess Of 40 Mph... With Gusts In Excess Of 60 Mph... Will Result In Lowered Visibilities... And Will Down Trees And Power Lines.

A Winter Storm Warning Means Significant Amounts Of Snow... Sleet... And Ice Are Expected Or Occurring. Strong Winds Are Also Expected. This Will Make Travel Very Hazardous Or Impossible.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 04-15-2007, 05:14 AM   #33

We are getting that storm right now in the form of rain, at least it will be gone in the morning

David
Toterman (David) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 06:50 AM   #34
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

I am happy to say it is 44 with lots & lots of rain here!!!

Hey Richard,

When I read your post I think maybe heading south is not all that it is cracked up to be! The last time around easter or so you guys had 4" of snow we had snow showers none sticking on the ground!! Now your report says 3" - 5" of snow, and were just getting rain !! LOL
Old 04-15-2007, 07:43 AM   #35

Appalachian Campers
Yeah, we got clobered last weekend too.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #36

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
38 degrees, and snow flurries here in Crossville, TN.

I await Bob's reply................

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 03:47 PM   #37

Hi to everyone on the east coast I am feeling real bad for all of you and hope everyone comes through the storms ok this weekend PS up here in NW MINNESOTA today High64 light breeze completely clear blue sky

2006 30 ft Cherokee TT
j2detoit is offline   Reply With Quote