Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-02-2015, 10:11 AM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
OK, who wants to get rich!

After watching a news segment the other day about a teenage millionaire who created an app that supplies background checked babysitters for your children, and Uber started a new app for suppling rides for your children alone with their background checked drivers,I thought, who would rely on the background check done by a teen or agency hired by this teen, or uber or? . And if god forbid, something should happen to someones child, I can see the finger pointing now!! IMO. every parent should be involved, personally, with the choosing of a sitter, for that first impression, that gut feeling,and a good background check And I always taught my child NOT to get in a car with a STRANGER !!!. So I need a partner to help me make a "COMMON SENSE APP".I have basic computer skills, so I need someone to create this app from the common sense supplied from myself and many of you on this forum. Some examples of its contents would be and not limited to ,"do you lick the sharp edge of a knife"...NO .Do you step in front of a bus NO . Do you put the safety of YOUR child in the hands of a stranger NO!!!
I DONT CARE IF THERE IS AN APP FOR THAT!!!

WE'RE GONNA BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just venting..............................

Rapid Rick
2013 Fleetwood Terra 35K
rapid rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-02-2015, 10:15 AM   #2

Country Coach Owners Club
National RV Owners Club
Funny tho that in many rural area's, school buses have students do just that, walk in front of the bus as they cross the street, relying on drivers coming from behind to respect the "do not pass when lights flashing rule". Never ever understood that.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:25 AM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
That's ok. When someone kills someone's child they can tell the judge: it was an important phone call, I had to answer the phone, I just got a text message and need to see who it was from, hay I was texting here, dam bus too to long, and all the other reasons... Remember we're in the "AAM" era. It's "All About Me" soon to be the SAD era "Stupid And Dead". Just my 0.2