Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 08-06-2009, 11:56 AM   #57
Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
Originally Posted by hamguy View Post
Since I am making false statements about the proposed plan, PLEASE turn me in to the White House Brown Shirt hot line. send it to flag@whitehouse.gov
Ok guys here's my health care nightmare US style. I had the same type tumor as the Canadian woman. Diagnosed after a fall. Looked everything up on the net and found the most experienced Neurosurgeon for the surgery. I was assured I'd be home in 5 days. Well when sealing the sinus post surgery the didn't get it quite right, leaking cerebral fluid out of my nose. Another surgery. Woke up a week later in the NICU. I was on a ventilator, severe abdominal pain. Told the Neuro doc, he said white count was fine must just be gas. Long story short I had an infected colon, which was on my preadmmission paper work (diverticulitus) They took out the ventilator and I told every one about my condition. I lay there in pain for 18 hours, finally got a nurse that also had diverticulitis she pushed for a surgeon to see me. He ordered me to the OR for a laproscopic inspection.
on the way there my colon perforated. 7 weeks ICU 5 weeks stepdown unit I was disscharged. 5 surgeries later I'm back together. This was in one of the finest teaching hospitals in the country. So you can pull stories out of anywhere that have good and bad outcomes. By the way I tried to sue the Bast*rd, top lawfirm in Philly spent hundreds of hours on it and be cause they only waited 18 hours and not 20 it fell within acceptable. treatment

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-06-2009, 11:59 AM   #58
Originally Posted by hamguy View Post
Since I am making false statements about the proposed plan, PLEASE turn me in to the White House Brown Shirt hot line. send it to flag@whitehouse.gov
Sounds like another frustrated "jihadist" looking for martyrdom and entrance to the heavenly kingdom!

2007 Chev Silverado Duramax 2500HD CC/SB
1999 27.5' Citation RKS 5th Wheel
Old 08-06-2009, 02:32 PM   #59
Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
PS to my last post,the lawyers said had I died and not just spent a total of 5 months in the hospital and missed a years work,my widow would have had a great case. So much for Tort reform.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #60
Community Administrator

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Moderator hat on: This is the second thread in two days about topic that has been closed by the moderators. While we understand that this is a topic of interest to many, but for some reason these threads seem to run off the rails. Please review our posting rules We take the be nice rule seriously.

Be Courteous!
Please think before you post and keep your comments limited to the topic at hand and above all be nice. If you come across any violations to these guidelines or have any problems navigating the site, do not hesitate to let us know through the Forums Contact Form. We'll be happy to address your concerns. Treating each other with respect and kindness, and thinking before you speak will go a long way toward making this an enjoyable place.
  • Our rules extend to all sections of the website including messaging functions, blogs, galleries and any other public or private posting.
  • Do not engage in personal attacks. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Sarcasm, belligerence, insults, profanity, extreme anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, and political views, are not acceptable.
  • Do not post libelous remarks or directly misleading information.
  • Do not start or participate in brand wars, i.e. my XXX brand is better than your XXXX brand.
  • The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.
  • This forum is largely self-policing, which means that moderators will respond and react to problems reported through the REPORT POST option, via the CONTACT FORM at the bottom of each page, or via PM. Do not hesitate to use these tools to report any problems regarding the forum.
  • Do not post the same discussion more than once or in more than one forum.
  • We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate ANY rudeness. If we feel the guidelines are violated we may remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary restrict or remove account access. Any abuse toward our administrators or moderators may result in immediate suspension of your account. Complaints about a moderator's decision regarding a particular post are not be made in posts; instead send a private message to a moderator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned. Do not repost deleted material.

1964 Airstream Overlander | 1964 Globetrotter | Blog

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Closed Thread