It seems that folks need to invest in full length mirrors for their homes/apartments/MH/etc. We (the older generation especially) have trouble dealing with some folks choice of wearing apparel. Let me list a few of the questionable choices today's folks are making and wearing out in public.
1. Male, 5'10", 325 pounds in a Speedo (where's the mirror?)
2. Female, 5'8", 175 pounds, 26 yrs. old, 8 1/2 months pregnant in a SKIN tight elastic blouse showing inverted navel and a baby bump the size of a beach ball. (where's the mirror?)
3. #2 wearing a cropped top and low hanging sweat pants showing 1/2 of the baby bump. (where's the mirror?)
4. Male, 5'8", 325 pounds wearing a team jersey and those god awlful waggy, long-legged nylon shorts. (where's the mirror?)
5. Female, 68 years old with make-up (usually a dark tan color) covering forehead and the face down to the lower edge of the jaw line. Neck up to the jaw line is pearly white. (where's the mirror?)
6. Male (13 to 27 years old) wearing boxer underwear up to the waistline and unbelted shorts hanging about 4-5 inches below the butt crack. One or both hands gripping one or both sides of the shorts. (where's the mirror?)
7. Female, braless, nylon top with both headlights on. (where's the mirror?)
8. Male, 38 years old, 260 lbs., short shirt from WalMart, eating fried chicken with both hands at the diner, 3 inches of butt crack showing. (where's the mirror?)
9. Male, 6'4", 275 lbs., belt (firmly schinched up to belt hole number 6) 6-7 inches below the waistline and tucked in under the beer belly. (where's the mirror?)
10. Female, 5'6", 180 lbs. wearing low rider jeans while sitting a the bar on the stool showing 2-4 inches of butt crack. (where's the mirror?)
Do you have any to add to this list? Can soooooooooo many folks be oblivious to their appearance? Just sayin'