Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-17-2014, 04:09 PM   #15

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Alas circumstances beyond my control prevent me from telling you just how accurate I feel that is (Dead on) .

True story: Years ago a company was founded by two friends, Well the founders, due to the vagrancies of time, passed from this world and the families wound up with the company 50/50.. One year when funds were a bit short they gave EIGHT key employees stock as a Christmas (it was still called that back then) bonus. This meant the company was owned 46, 46, 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1%

Well, the families got to a point that resembled the Hatfields and the McCoys (or Montaheaus and Capulets for fans of Shakespeare)

What one family wanted the other was dead set against.. Thus the company stagnated. Finally they agreed they needed to sell out, One family needed to buy out the other.. But they could not agree as to who should buy and who should sell.... Finally they remembered they had 8 non-family share holders. Those 8, decided who won and who lost as it turned out.

Least anyone think I am making this up.. My mother was one of the eight. This is a real company located in Michigan, and though neither family owns it today (A holding company holds) The company is still in business... As the O/P put it.. "They replaced ALL the monkeys")
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-17-2014, 04:18 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtall View Post
One problem, the majority of voters have also become used to the way things have always been done so they keep voting the same way. Over and over and over again. Must be they like the same old monkeys.
x2
Old 09-27-2014, 01:44 PM   #17

Geez Joe and Annette,, if I was the sensitive type,,, I might take offense to that.... BUT I totally agree with your statement !!!! MONKEY
monkey is offline   Reply With Quote