Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-14-2014, 10:10 AM   #14197

So Are you going to Declare ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohapi View Post
We are RVMutants too I think. We don't have a dishwasher in our RV and we actually don't miss it at all.......I think that's because we love spending time together and life is so much simpler in the RV.

Our Journey truly is our destination!

Happy Birthday RVM group! I have enjoyed reading your thread for a long time now and love that you all are so fun!

Hello Colleen and Hunter,

Ya know you are just a hairsbreadth from becoming a mutant, you have told one thing you dont have and dont miss and you have declared that the Journey is the Destination, I too believe you are RVM material, and as soon as the temps get back to work Steve aka Flaggship1 aka RVM2 or Dave aka CampDaven aka RVM1 will be along to grant to you your official number and you can join our ranks of mutatedness. We cant hardly wait for you both to jump aboard and join in our merry band of mutants.

Cheers !!!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-14-2014, 10:12 AM   #14198

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Thank you for the RVM Birthday wishes, Sohapi!

You have met all if the strenuous qualifications for entry into RVMdom, and are now free to hop on the Rainbow and excercise all rights and privileges of an STM.

Welcome Sophapi, RVM77, to our ranks of Mutantity!

(I think #77 is correct. The temps at RVM Central must concur)

Dave
RVM1

Wow !!!! see what I mean it is almost instantaneous mutatedness in a bag .... it just doesn't get any better than that.

Cheers !!!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:20 AM   #14199

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Yippee Colleen is gonna join us..... My first IRV2 friend..... We met in Salt Lake City.....

Thanks Diane! You're so sweet! Wish we could go the adventure at CL, but we will be heading to and instead.......CL would be so much better, but mutants adapt and so we will be adapting lol. Send lots of pics and maybe we will meet up somewhere this year.

Colleen
Sohapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:21 AM   #14200

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Thank you for the RVM Birthday wishes, Sohapi!

You have met all if the strenuous qualifications for entry into RVMdom, and are now free to hop on the Rainbow and excercise all rights and privileges of an STM.

Welcome Sophapi, RVM77, to our ranks of Mutantity!

(I think #77 is correct. The temps at RVM Central must concur)

Dave
RVM1

Thanks Dave RVM77 we are ;-)
Old 04-14-2014, 10:21 AM   #14201

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Wow !!!! see what I mean it is almost instantaneous mutatedness in a bag .... it just doesn't get any better than that.

Cheers !!!!

WOW they are fast! Thanks for the warm welcome!
Old 04-14-2014, 10:28 AM   #14202

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Hey Welcome to this side of the rainbow Sohappi! We are glad to have you join this Merry band of misfit STM's (Sick Twisted Mutants) and we encourage you to feel free to jump in the conversation any time with deep ponderances or meaningless chatter. Our Grand Poohbah RVM#1 aka Dave aka CampDaven has conferred upon you your official RVM #77 with all rights and privileges therein.

Now for a last minute shameless plug about the first ever, never to be duplicated, Grand Curiosity about to convene at Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs AR. On the 24th thru 30th of this month. Yes in just 10 short days you could implant yourself right in the middle of a great quandary of mutants. It's not too late.... So get to steppin Skippy and come join us if ya ain't got nuttin ta do. PM me for details and welcome aboard!

#31 on the side
Old 04-14-2014, 10:32 AM   #14203

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
By the way is anybody else lovin this new format like me?
Old 04-14-2014, 10:56 AM   #14204

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Hey Welcome to this side of the rainbow Sohappi! We are glad to have you join this Merry band of misfit STM's (Sick Twisted Mutants) and we encourage you to feel free to jump in the conversation any time with deep ponderances or meaningless chatter. Our Grand Poohbah RVM#1 aka Dave aka CampDaven has conferred upon you your official RVM #77 with all rights and privileges therein.

Now for a last minute shameless plug about the first ever, never to be duplicated, Grand Curiosity about to convene at Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs AR. On the 24th thru 30th of this month. Yes in just 10 short days you could implant yourself right in the middle of a great quandary of mutants. It's not too late.... So get to steppin Skippy and come join us if ya ain't got nuttin ta do. PM me for details and welcome aboard!

#31 on the side

While we would love nothing more than to skip down to CL in AK DH aka Hunter still works and now so do I(same place as him) so we travel a lot together and have to head......wait for it........I still can't believe I am going to say it, but we are heading to ND for many months. We spent 23 years in the AF (mostly Hunter did, I just followed) and Minot was not on our want to go to list and here we go. Not quit to Minot but not too far away either. We don't really like cold, we like warm sunny skies and clear beautiful water lol.

I know Diane and Steve and Annie will be taking pics to share. We hope to be able to go another time soon.

Thanks so much for the invite!!!
Old 04-14-2014, 11:53 AM   #14205

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Anywhere close to Minot is too close! Brrrrrr don't think you could go much colder in the US so hope your rainbow doesn't freeze up! Good luck.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:30 PM   #14206

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
The Cooper Lake Gang Check In

Jeff just called me and he was told by the park folks that for me to grab a spot I will need to pay for the rest of the reservation.

That ain't a problem at all! I only have a small money laundering fee for that service.

Just let me know if that is OK by you and I will do it. Ya'll can pay me back whenever you get there.

BTW...this should only apply to those with 2 or more nights. Those for 1 night are already paid in full.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:04 PM   #14207

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I cannot tell you how happy I am that my friend Sohapi. Has joined us. Coleen, Di and I are "friends" from Sohapi's recipe thread. She is one serious baker - broiler - boiler - sauté - fryer - poaching and overall cheffing mutant. Di and I have been crossing our fingers and wishing on rainbows for Coleen to join us. Looks she finally found the on ramp to the RVMdom.

Welcome to the RVMdom Coleen and Hunter (which rhymes with Hunger and may explain a thing or two).

Steve and Annie
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:12 PM   #14208

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
I cannot tell you how happy I am that my friend Sohapi. Has joined us. Coleen, Di and I are "friends" from Sohapi's recipe thread. She is one serious baker - broiler - boiler - sauté - fryer - poaching and overall cheffing mutant. Di and I have been crossing our fingers and wishing on rainbows for Coleen to join us. Looks she finally found the on ramp to the RVMdom.

Welcome to the RVMdom Coleen and Hunter (which rhymes with Hunger and may explain a thing or two).

Steve and Annie

And Colleen likes to share her recipes..... Lol, one day she is going to publish a cookbook...... Ahhhh maybe it can be cooking on the rainbow...... So Happy, sohapi is a mutant now... Cant wait to meet everyone else too
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1397509872.761137.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	626.5 KB
ID:	60604

Di on left, Colleen on right.... See, proof is in the pics,....

Btw Wayne my tat is a red rose.....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:32 PM   #14209

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Welcome to the Rainbow, Colleen and Hunter. RVM# 77 is bound to be lucky. Expect a PM from me about the RVM email list, of which I am the slave.

We're sad you won't be joining us at CL, but you'll get a second chance to meet a group of mutants this summer. Some of us who will be in the PNW will be getting together near the US/Canada border in WA state August 5-10. I hope that will fit into your plans.

Welcome aboard this fast moving, uh hmmm, I just don't know what vehicle would best describe RVMdom. Welcome anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:43 PM   #14210

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Update - mobil guy made a valiant attempt to fix the grey tank blade - pulled the old - inserted the new - both with considerable difficulty. Water on - leaking as bad as before. He tired a second time and called it quits. He would not take a penny. I will send him a check to cover cost of blade when I get a minute. I told him so but he said - I didn't fix anything so you don't pay. It was miserable cold and windy. Probably 45 degrees but no sun and a 25 mph or more wind.

So we took her to Camping World. I am reserving my comments here as they did not fix it right in December. One thing I will say - if you need holding tank work done - be sure to ask if they have a dump on site. This nearly caused a blown screw in my brain today - since I did not dump the black tank....

More to follow - all you STMs out there - we are 1 Year Old Today!!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote