Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-25-2014, 10:03 PM   #14785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Harriet View Post
To all the STM's, I sooo wish we could've attended the GC. Sounds like it is a great time. Just to update everyone--after many $$$ and a great Vet, our cat Mo the Magnificent (or malevolent), depending on his mood, is on the way to a full recovery. Hopefully we can make the next GC. Thanks to all.
Way to go Mo! Glad he's doing good.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-25-2014, 10:28 PM   #14786

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSCRUDE
Way to go Mo! Glad he's doing good.
X2 - and many mutant blessings on your new land roving home, family and fur face(s)...

We know you and all RVMs are either here or here in spirit.

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:45 PM   #14787

Fleetwood Owners Club
ANOTHER GGGreat Day!
Old 04-25-2014, 10:54 PM   #14788

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
GC Mutants - I have way more baked potatoes than I could ever use. We had 15 or more cooking on the smoker when we went to the pavilion for the First Ever KSCRUDE Bacon Wrapped Filet Dinner. So they went on top of the ones we brought back to Bonita.... So they are all foil wrapped and in a insulated heat bag. They will still be hot for breakfast.

Come on down in the morning and get ya a few taters for --- hmm lets see - twice baked potatoes - potato cakes - hash browns - home fries - insert potato dish of your choosing here! Please - let's not these go to waste.

Also - not sure exactly what time - but we will have the 30 cup coffee pot up and running in the morning... Come get a cup and a couple a taters.

I'm not sure when it will be changed - but Webster is changing the definition of Curiosity to awesome....
RVM2
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:07 PM   #14789
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Ok Y'all that couldn't make it this year's GC. Start throwing out some dates and places for the next GC. You certainly won't want to miss 2 of these!!!

Today was a another glorious day about good food and GREAT friends. I'm tired but really glad to be here. Even the weather cooperated. Tomorrow is STM Mardis Gras.

So speak up, now. Tell us when and where for the next GC, or no whining about it not being a good time or too far away.

Tim and Diane have been our local ambassors and have provided us with everything from door prizes from Arkansas to firewood, and a whole lot more. They have worked hard to make this a success. Trust me when I tell you they are a hard a tough act to follow.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:41 PM   #14790

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
I'd still like someplace in the Black Hills (or close by) as a location. The timing would have to be a tad later in the year because we saw on the news tonight it snowed in Southern Alberta and Northern US of A this afternoon.

The snow was on the ground as far east as Winterpeg in Manitoba.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:19 AM   #14791

Fleetwood Owners Club
At the pace it's going, I will be twice the Mutant I was coming into this Curosity! Belt getting just a little more than tight!

You know we've been hoping the rest of you would show up, cause we've cooked enough food for 79Mutants coaches or more!

GC Mutants don't forget the addition to the itenirary of the 11:00am service on Sunday morning at the pavilion that will be over by 11:30 or sooner then followed by the Bloody Mary Mixer!

It will be a service like you've never seen before!
Old 04-26-2014, 07:48 AM   #14792
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Ok Y'all that couldn't make it this year's GC. Start throwing out some dates and places for the next GC. You certainly won't want to miss 2 of these!!!

Today was a another glorious day about good food and GREAT friends. I'm tired but really glad to be here. Even the weather cooperated. Tomorrow is STM Mardis Gras.

So speak up, now. Tell us when and where for the next GC, or no whining about it not being a good time or too far away.

Tim and Diane have been our local ambassors and have provided us with everything from door prizes from Arkansas to firewood, and a whole lot more. They have worked hard to make this a success. Trust me when I tell you they are a hard a tough act to follow.

Thank you Barb, but that is the way we Roll in Arkansas.... I love to travel, but I have a gorgeous state here. We will try to make it to wherever it is next year....

Diane is holding my iPad using iRV2 mobile app........ So excuse the finger slides, please...
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:59 AM   #14793

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Thank you Barb, but that is the way we Roll in Arkansas.... I love to travel, but I have a gorgeous state here. We will try to make it to wherever it is next year....

Diane is holding my iPad using iRV2 mobile app........ So excuse the finger slides, please...
X2 very well put Diane!

But this whole Curosity is what it is because of the Mutants! Which I'm glad to be part of!
Old 04-26-2014, 08:20 AM   #14794

Texas Boomers Club
You might be a mutant if you woke up dreaming that a perfect Kansas steak was melting in your mouth.

This is the second morning Ranger has awaken me by poking me in the eye with his cold wet nose. He is anxious to get to the doggy park blog and answer his pee mail from all his new mutant canine friends.

The curiosity goes on. Fun, food and friends. Woodstock does not compare. Thank you Steve, Dave, Tim, Diane, Don Sky Boss and Don KSRUDE. This Grand Curiosity is a perfect rainbow. That said, I can't wait for Mardi Gras tonight. Let the blues, boudin and booze flow!!!
jnebowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:24 AM   #14795
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
At the pace it's going, I will be twice the Mutant I was coming into this Curosity! Belt getting just a little more than tight!

You know we've been hoping the rest of you would show up, cause we've cooked enough food for 79Mutants coaches or more!

GC Mutants don't forget the addition to the itenirary of the 11:00am service on Sunday morning at the pavilion that will be over by 11:30 or sooner then followed by the Bloody Mary Mixer!

It will be a service like you've never seen before!
But this whole Curosity is what it is because of the Mutants! Which I'm glad to be part of![/QUOTE]

Oh boy, church and then booze. Every Sunday should.....never mind. Sorry Lord.

Now Tim, I have learned over my many years to never hang clothes you want to wear again in a dark closet. They shrink.

As for this Grand Curiosity, well it is.....

Awsomely gggrreat!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:55 AM   #14796

Fleetwood Owners Club
How can you tell the Mutants at CL are up and awake?

The CL wifi goes from running down to a crawl. lol
Old 04-26-2014, 08:58 AM   #14797

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Good Mornig Muteys!

Like Mr. Rogers use to say, "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood."
I stuffed myself with the best Kansas Beef and spuds and side dishes and desert and beer and Cremesicle moonshine last nite I'm movin a little slow this morning. Still full as a tick so I'm skipping breakfast (OMG) and stayin with coffee. I may not feast again till tonite! Butttttttt.... I'm gonna put my dancin shoes on push my bride around the dance floor if I can remember how. It's been several years and I'm considerably more rotund but ifin I can get this jelly roll movin to the music the momentum will carry me for a little way. Wish you all could be here cause we have got a great bunch of people. Barb and I are truly blessed to have found this group of STM's and we are already excited to meet more of you next year so as Barb mentioned earlier, start putting forth your suggestions for next year for the first ever Son of GC at ????.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:19 AM   #14798
RVM1

As The Kimono Turns

As The Kimono Turns had many participants, and allowed me to make a perfect fool of myself. Cant git better than that, aye?

Jeff and Marcia provided a tongue-in-cheek poke to non-fulltimers with a song "Fulltimers Durge". It was well received, and brought laughter and applause. Thanks you two!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6957.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	339.5 KB
ID:	61361

Barb and Sena provided a reading of a fine poem about fulltiming called "My House". Barb's artful delivery style showed itself, and Sena was simply cute. Thanks, Barb! It was very touching.

Name:	IMG_6961.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	305.8 KB
ID:	61362

Well, STMs, a while back I was asked when I would reveal all of my deep, dark secrets. I replied that I would not just simply "Open the Kimono", but did promise to reveal all at the GC.

First, I revealed that, although I still "hate ropelights" (laugh), I did get some in Tucson just to make sure the packrats had no chance party in the works of my rig!

Name:	IMG_6938.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	261.0 KB
ID:	61363

And, true to my promise, I revealed what I was hiding in the kimono.

Name:	IMG_6949.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	263.9 KB
ID:	61364

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote