Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-03-2014, 04:50 PM   #15079
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
You went one better than I did. I had all of us at CL listed and posted on the fridge door, site #, screen and spouse names and all.



Who brought the boudin, BTW? Mary?

Think JNE did..... Jeannie... Good wasnt it.....


Diane is holding my iPad using iRV2 mobile app........ So excuse the finger slides, please...
__________________

__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-03-2014, 04:58 PM   #15080
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
About those Monkeys.....I believe Rezman had the original idea....

Great. I will be getting some monkies..... Saw them some other day, Will add to my shopping list...


Marty, My son just got some grains.... He was so excited.... I started his as soon as i got home.... So had his and mine... He had been reading up on it for months he said.... We are already thinking of ways to use. Thank you again...

Today for lunch we had kefir smoothies with frozen banana and dried blueberries (ala Marty) and bacon jam and peanut butter on tortilla pinwheels (ala Jeff and Marcia). The 2 and 4 year old loved it as much as i did.....


Diane is holding my iPad using iRV2 mobile app........ So excuse the finger slides, please...
__________________

__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:02 PM   #15081
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
You went one better than I did. I had all of us at CL listed and posted on the fridge door, site #, screen and spouse names and all.



Who brought the boudin, BTW? Mary?

Sue, i always have noteboojs, buy them at Michaels like little journals. The little ones love them, even though i am not a journaler like you, but maybe.

I can go back and add notes to each person, info, like beside your name is tootsie roll...... Mmmmmmmm


Diane is holding my iPad using iRV2 mobile app........ So excuse the finger slides, please...
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:14 PM   #15082
RVM1
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 12,891
Blog Entries: 1
Mike, glad to have you back on the thread! Get well quick, aye?

To the rest of you STMs, so much to answer that I cannot answer. Sheesh!

Gave myself a non-bacon challenge: burgers with Nola's home made greek seasoning, topped with greek yogurt with corriander chutney mixed in. We are talking non-bacon OM-NOM here!
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1399155128.231646.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	893.7 KB
ID:	62029
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1399155174.550305.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	773.6 KB
ID:	62030

All this, and Gwen got a nice bath at Blue Beacon. The kitty litter crud from AZ is gone....soon to be replaced by Spring pollen. ARRRRGH!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1399155205.919813.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	804.5 KB
ID:	62031

Tomorrow we explore here in Harrisonburg VA, and Sunday we go to our home CG in PA.

We have GC-lag for sure!
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:36 PM   #15083
Senior Member
 
Suspinz's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: IL
Posts: 3,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Great. I will be getting some monkies..... Saw them some other day, Will add to my shopping list...


.... We are already thinking of ways to use. Thank you again...

Today for lunch we had kefir smoothies with frozen banana and dried blueberries (ala Marty) ....
.....
I have a jar of thick kefir smoothie in the fridge to thin w/milk to drinking consistency. Mine is banana and mango sometimes topped with cinnamon, nutmeg, &/or ground cloves.

What was that website, Marty? Culturedfoodssomething? Definitely need additional uses! Thanks from me too for your generous sharing.

Monkeys: I thought the Sharpie wiped off, so scratched my number on with an awl. Woodburner should work, too. India ink, maybe? Didn't put anything on the ones in your goody bags, so you could do as you choose with them.

Steak on the grill tonight, not nearly so good as KSCrude's, but tasty enough. And an ice cream bomb, maybe turned into baked Alaska. Just for fun.

Cheers!
Sue
__________________
Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things
'16 Thor Tuscany 45 AT & '14 Jeep Cherokee; 2 bikes, 1 kayak, 1 walking stick. Feline furface Betsy Alopicia. Yes, the journey IS the destination!
Suspinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 06:29 PM   #15084
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,647
Hello Mutants!!
Been a day of napping off and on. Seems I still have a tinge in my left rib.... So sleeping has been thin and apparently noisy according to Annie.... LOL

So I found a little time to make some edits and additions to the website. If you look for it - you will find a new page with the closing night slide show saved as a PDF. I will get the movies and other things posted as soon as I can.

Marty - I have not forgotten you and Bob. Just moving slow.

Enjoy the pics in the PDF!
Steve and Annie
RVM2

On Edit

http://rvmutants.com/first-ever-gc--...g-history.html

Click link above - then on Closing Presentation.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:18 PM   #15085
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hello Mutants!!

So I found a little time to make some edits and additions to the website. If you look for it - you will find a new page with the closing night slide show saved as a PDF. I will get the movies and other things posted as soon as I can.


Enjoy the pics in the PDF!
Steve and Annie
RVM2

On Edit

http://rvmutants.com/first-ever-gc--...g-history.html

Click link above - then on Closing Presentation.

SUPER, SUPER, SUPER..... THANK you Steve...... Great job, love it.....




Diane is holding my iPad using iRV2 mobile app........ So excuse the finger slides, please...
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:20 PM   #15086
Senior Member
 
MartySQ's Avatar
 
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
.....
I have a jar of thick kefir smoothie in the fridge to thin w/milk to drinking consistency. Mine is banana and mango sometimes topped with cinnamon, nutmeg, &/or ground cloves.

What was that website, Marty? Culturedfoodssomething? Definitely need additional uses! Thanks from me too for your generous sharing.

Monkeys: I thought the Sharpie wiped off, so scratched my number on with an awl. Woodburner should work, too. India ink, maybe? Didn't put anything on the ones in your goody bags, so you could do as you choose with them.

Steak on the grill tonight, not nearly so good as KSCrude's, but tasty enough. And an ice cream bomb, maybe turned into baked Alaska. Just for fun.

Cheers!
Sue
Welcome To Cultured Food Life! - Cultured Food Life and Cultures for Health: Yogurt Starter, Sourdough Starter, Kombucha, Kefir Grains, Cheese Making and more | Supplies for a Real Food Lifestyle
__________________
Martha (AKA RVM45), Bob, and Bess the Border collie
22'Honey Sportscruiser on a 1988 Ford Econoline.
Sometimes towing a powered Parachute.
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:23 PM   #15087
Senior Member
 
MartySQ's Avatar
 
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hello Mutants!!
Been a day of napping off and on. Seems I still have a tinge in my left rib.... So sleeping has been thin and apparently noisy according to Annie.... LOL

So I found a little time to make some edits and additions to the website. If you look for it - you will find a new page with the closing night slide show saved as a PDF. I will get the movies and other things posted as soon as I can.

Marty - I have not forgotten you and Bob. Just moving slow.

Enjoy the pics in the PDF!
Steve and Annie
RVM2

On Edit

http://rvmutants.com/first-ever-gc---catherines-landing-history.html

Click link above - then on Closing Presentation.

I know the slow moving thing.... had to have a nap late this afternoon....
__________________
Martha (AKA RVM45), Bob, and Bess the Border collie
22'Honey Sportscruiser on a 1988 Ford Econoline.
Sometimes towing a powered Parachute.
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:24 PM   #15088
Senior Member
 
Dunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Phx, Arid~zona
Posts: 11,107
Lighten up peeps. It's hard to type through tears.

I went into the ER on the 25th. Spent 4-5 days in the ICU and have been moved to several floors. Got a G-tube yesterday and am on a pump with Jifity. BP tanked to 82 today, so I couldn't go to an assisted care facility. It's back up to 99, but they want to keep me overnight and see if it stays up.

My main problem is I aspirate when I eat and food goes into my lungs. I think I have always done that. I'm on NPO, but get ice chips. Kinda like sipping yogurt instead of just swallowing it. That caused the pneumonia. My throat is still very raw from the cancer, but it is gone. Had a PET scan last week, very sore to the count of a 10 at times. They do give me 4mg of morphine as needed. Woopie. Also get Adivan.

They do let me walk around with someone with me and the feeding machine. Finally going to get a shower in about 10 minutes. Stinkin Mutant. Been over a week.

Thanks for the sympathy,

Mike
__________________
2004 32' National Sea Breeze 1311 Class A on a F-53 Chassis, CHF, TST TPMS, 5Star Tune.
If Dunner (RVM23) can't fix it, it ain't broke!
Cheap Handling Fix Poll. Click Here to vote?
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:29 PM   #15089
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,320

Found another good one. I cannot thank you enough Marty

http://healthfoodlover.com/hfl/2011/...es-milk-kefir/



Diane is holding my iPad using iRV2 mobile app........ So excuse the finger slides, please...
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:31 PM   #15090
Moderator Emeritus
 
SarahW's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In a lawnchair
Posts: 11,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
Lighten up peeps. It's hard to type through tears.

I went into the ER on the 25th. Spent 4-5 days in the ICU and have been moved to several floors. Got a G-tube yesterday and am on a pump with Jifity. BP tanked to 82 today, so I couldn't go to an assisted care facility. It's back up to 99, but they want to keep me overnight and see if it stays up.

My main problem is I aspirate when I eat and food goes into my lungs. I think I have always done that. I'm on NPO, but get ice chips. Kinda like sipping yogurt instead of just swallowing it. That caused the pneumonia. My throat is still very raw from the cancer, but it is gone. Had a PET scan last week, very sore to the count of a 10 at times. They do give me 4mg of morphine as needed. Woopie. Also get Adivan.

They do let me walk around with someone with me and the feeding machine. Finally going to get a show in about 10 minutes. Stinkin Mutant. Been over a week.

Thanks for the sympathy,

Mike
Thanks for checking in, Mike! We're all wishing you a speedy recovery!!
__________________
Sarah (RVM69), Hubby, and Harry the RVin' Dog
.......2012 Fleetwood Bounder 33C | 2012 Jeep Wrangler

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:31 PM   #15091
Senior Member
 
Possum's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,160
Hopefully the "Banner" was saved. It could fly loud and proud at each GC as they are held and a little notation of date and location placed upon it annually. Steve thanks for your hard work and dedication to the august crew. Looking at all the pictures I felt a lump forming in my throat; both happy for all you friends who made it to the FEGC and saddened because due to events beyond our control Denise and I were unable to attend.

Thanks for sharing your happiness and enjoyment with the rest of us. Thanks for allowing us to enjoy and relive vicariously all your enjoyment and fun.
__________________
Denise and Dennis Dalla-Vicenza Co-pilot Mizzie
Gracie a Winnebago 29 RQ +
George a Suzuki Toad
.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #15092
Moderator Emeritus
 
SarahW's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In a lawnchair
Posts: 11,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Hopefully the "Banner" was saved. It could fly loud and proud at each GC as they are held and a little notation of date and location placed upon it annually. Steve thanks for your hard work and dedication to the august crew. Looking at all the pictures I felt a lump forming in my throat; both happy for all you friends who made it to the FEGC and saddened because due to events beyond our control Denise and I were unable to attend.

Thanks for sharing your happiness and enjoyment with the rest of us. Thanks for allowing us to enjoy and relive vicariously all your enjoyment and fun.
^^ What he said.
__________________

__________________
Sarah (RVM69), Hubby, and Harry the RVin' Dog
.......2012 Fleetwood Bounder 33C | 2012 Jeep Wrangler

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (3 members and 5 guests)
bokobird, geocacher, Wayne M
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.