Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #15345

Seeing we are out of service area I only get to check on y'all every few days, hope all is going well for everyone.

Diane, when is your thing, please keep me updated, I am praying for you

Tim, did you get your slide fixed?

Barb, how is senna doing?

Steve and Anne, I'm glad you guys made it home safely but would much prefer if you followed us

Colleen, thank for the yummy recipes

If you have my number, feel free to text, I get them periodically and would love to hear from y'all

Much love mutants

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-07-2014, 04:38 PM   #15346

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by janlee2
We are experiencing those winds also! We are currently at a rest stop....just had to call for repair. It is the differential! Yuk.
Oh my! This is no time for differential equations. Just cause Tom is certified as understanding such things.... Hope it is a quick, easy and inexpensive fix, and or - covered by a warranty of some type. Keep us in the loop.

Ommms to the differential.
Steve and Annie

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #15347

Talked to speech therapist. She gave me some exercises to do to strengthen my throat and reduce aspiration. Seems that whatever I swallow, even ice chips, I aspirate. Problem is, the exercises sting my throat. Kinda like swallowing with strep throat. I gotta see it I can get a stronger pain med.

My BP has tanked to 78/50 again. Nurse to be notified. A Dr at the hospital said there is a gland in the back that controls BP and there are meds for it. Don't know why it wasn't prescribed when I left Good Sam.
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:43 PM   #15348

Winnebago Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Hate those winds...I'll be in them too....soon enough!

Jan, are you pulling a TT, or differential on your RV?
traveldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:07 PM   #15349
RVM1

R U an RV Mutant too?

Wind?
Had a very strange experience heading East after leaving Hot Springs: a tailwind aaaaallllll the way to Ephrata PA.
Luck is a wonderful thing. I wish it for all of you!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:32 PM   #15350
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
My BP has tanked to 78/50 again. Nurse to be notified. A Dr at the hospital said there is a gland in the back that controls BP and there are meds for it. Don't know why it wasn't prescribed when I left Good Sam.
Mike, my BP goes down whenever I take pain meds. It's been almost that low 88/56, but nobody seemed concerned about it other than to ask if I felt light-headed or dizzy. When I answered, "No", they went on to the next question.
okmunky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:37 PM   #15351

Fleetwood Owners Club
Shara not fixed yet but on order and covered under ext. warranty.

Jan hope your as lucky on your breakdown issue!

Barb, Mother Nature is saying what's the hurry, slow down AR is a pretty nice place!

Dave, well your more like a tumbleweed, the wind is at your back cause that's what directs you. lol

Have caught easily 35 lbs of catfish so far. I'll be ready for another Curosity soon.

Jim, Ginny you found any rich relatives yet? Jeff you've been offal quit, but than again those battlefields will kind of do that to you. Chuck see your still here and about.

Talked to a couple that wintered in south Texas today that was headed home to New Jersey. Wife commented to husband, oh no, they talk like those Texans here. I was both insulted and proud all at the same time!
Old 05-07-2014, 07:41 PM   #15352

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski
.....Have caught easily 35 lbs of catfish so far. I'll be ready for another Curosity soon.
And Papaw Steve lost the big fish of the day...
Pics or didn't happen Tim. You know the drill.
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:08 PM   #15353

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Mike, my BP goes down whenever I take pain meds. It's been almost that low 88/56, but nobody seemed concerned about it other than to ask if I felt light-headed or dizzy. When I answered, "No", they went on to the next question.
When it was below 100, they wouldn't release me from Good Sam. They would pump fluids in me through an IV to get it up. Had to be up higher for several readings. It's been over 100-110 for the last couple days. I don't feel any different. It used to be 120/70 several months ago. I guess if they don't hold me back, I should be fine.
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:33 PM   #15354

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Shara not fixed yet but on order and covered under ext. warranty.

Jan hope your as lucky on your breakdown issue!

Barb, Mother Nature is saying what's the hurry, slow down AR is a pretty nice place!

Dave, well your more like a tumbleweed, the wind is at your back cause that's what directs you. lol

Have caught easily 35 lbs of catfish so far. I'll be ready for another Curosity soon.

Jim, Ginny you found any rich relatives yet? Jeff you've been offal quit, but than again those battlefields will kind of do that to you. Chuck see your still here and about.

Talked to a couple that wintered in south Texas today that was headed home to New Jersey. Wife commented to husband, oh no, they talk like those Texans here. I was both insulted and proud all at the same time!
Hey Tim !!!

We have been busy just riding the rainbow, tomorrow we head for KY. But tonight we are supper at Hagy's Catfish Hotel now mind you your catfish was perfection, and the catfish we ate tonight was incredible but not the same as yours. Yours took much less effort to enjoy. The restaurant sits right on the banks of the Tennessee River just a stones throw north of Pittsburgh landing where Grant landed in 1862, in fact the union army are the ones that named it the catfish hotel, we even watched river barges heading north.

Cheers !!!!!

Mike, Diane, Papa Steve's SIL I send all kinds of ooommmmsss your way.

Tom and Jan we are hopeful your differencial is less serious than you think as well.

To all the rest of you mutants Cheers !!!!! and mor Cheers !!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140507_191544_762.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	324.9 KB
ID:	62324   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140507_191902_038.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	62325  

PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:42 PM   #15355

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hi Tim & All Mutants
No relatives with money. Did find a General Carter that fought in a battle near Nashville.
Someone ask about Don and Sandee. They are at a lake boondocking and probably don't have any wifi.
Looks like thunderstorms headed our way. So we may stay here through Saturday and hope the rain is gone.
Good wishes to all.
Cart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:09 PM   #15356
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Wow... Love all my mutants... And ohms back to ya'll.....
Am supposed to be at the hospital at 5am, yes really.... I am first on the schedule. Surgeon son will be coming in and he said my surgeon has his cell phone number, anesthiologist son has talked to and requested his fav anesth dr for me.... I feel honored and loved, and proud.......
But best of all I have my best friend and love taking care of me, thank you Larry.....

If all goes well, i will be home before lunchtime...... Ttyl...... That's talk to ya'll later....... Headed to bed......

Diane is holding my iPad using iRV2 mobile app........ So excuse the finger slides, please...
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:35 PM   #15357

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
And Papaw Steve lost the big fish of the day...
Pics or didn't happen Tim. You know the drill.
Sorry but my first mate kept me busy cleaning fish, not a lot of time for pics! One of many!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	62328  
Old 05-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #15358

Vintage RV Owners Club
That was some good catfish at the GC....I put a little of it in my freezer.... will pull it out for dinner tomorrow night and think all over again about the dinner s of the GC and think with gratitude about Tim's labor of love cooking that for us and everyone's great dishes they lovingly made!

MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote