Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-01-2014, 09:53 PM   #16787

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ

Just wait... that update will get you eventually... was a month to a month and half between my tablet and phone getting updated.
My real problem is I phone OS is version 4.2.1 - and will go no higher on this 3S phone. There are apps I can't download due to the OS and iRV2 update is one. I was a fairly early iPhone adopter - but not a buyer of the next - next best thing. Remember - we just traded a 94 and 97 vehicle on a the CRV

We are thinking of splitting our phone accounts for going full time - 1 on Verizon - one on AT&T and who knows what. I have just held on to the old unlimited data and txt plan I have had for eons.... And with tech changing all the time - we are putting cell phones off until just before heading out on the rainbow.

We did take the RV 760LMT plunge last month! And the 2014 CRV plunge yesterday - so we are getting closer every day. BIG smile!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-01-2014, 10:06 PM   #16788

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
A friend who is moving away from Port Alberni posted this video of her and her hubby's last boat ride down the Alberni Inlet. I thought some of you would enjoy this so here goes

BTW that's her in the video sitting in the bow.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:13 PM   #16789

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum
A friend who is moving away from Port Alberni posted this video of her and her hubby's last boat ride down the Alberni Inlet. I thought some of you would enjoy this so here goes

BTW that's her in the video sitting in the bow.
Thanks for the lift!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:57 AM   #16790

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Annie and I are beat. We are no longer without toad. We are now the proud owners or a 2014 Honda CR-V EXL with Navigation. It's a Polished Metal Metallic with a little pinstripe and grey leather. We are very happy.

We went back forth on what - but in the end the Honda won us over. We didn't get many pics cause it was getting late - but I did catch the salesman putting the temp plate on.
Attachment 64302
And a open door shot...
Attachment 64303

She'll look nice behind Bonita Bounder!
Don't be surprised if a demonstration is held by the IWARP group!
(I Want A Rubi People) lol

Looks good, one step closer!
Old 06-02-2014, 06:00 AM   #16791

Tiffin Owners Club
That's one fast boat.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:13 AM   #16792

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
I found that my ire was raised with non-starting tillers, snow blowers, mowers, etc. So. . . . . . . . . . a spray can labeled brake cleaner or carburetor cleaner was a required staple on my garage shelves. Remove the air cleaner, shoot a dose of cleaner into the carburetor and pull the cord. Works like a charm. Stuff must be HIGHLY combustible.
Wow, I don't think I've ever used the terms tiller and snow blower in same sentence! Lol
Old 06-02-2014, 06:14 AM   #16793

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcome RVM81. You have joined a great group here, and your name, if you'd care to share it, would be a fine thing to know. We are a friendly group and we use each other's first names when we can. Enjoy!
Old 06-02-2014, 06:34 AM   #16794

Fleetwood Owners Club
RVM81 welcome! Better say what you can now,cause this group will hardly let you get a word in edgewise! Just a warning about some of our posters, Diane has a hand problem that causes finger slips (misspelled words), Wayne and Sarah were both double knot spies in a former life, Marty is the only one that understands sarcasm, Jeff has a Jeep fetish but is a real song bird and most of what I say is sarcastic and extremely witty!
Old 06-02-2014, 06:39 AM   #16795

Tiffin Owners Club
And a note from one of the newer members here, check in often because this thread moves awfully fast considering it is populated by a bunch of old farts.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:47 AM   #16796

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Just wait... that update will get you eventually... was a month to a month and half between my tablet and phone getting updated.

Lol.... Yep Marty, it happens even if you do not want it to update....... Steve, how did you manage to keep an old version.... Of Irv2?

Diane is a retired SFM........... (Sliding Finger Mutant) duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:52 AM   #16797

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
My real problem is I phone OS is version 4.2.1 - and will go no higher on this 3S phone. There are apps I can't download due to the OS and iRV2 update is one. I was a fairly early iPhone adopter - but not a buyer of the next - next best thing. Remember - we just traded a 94 and 97 vehicle on a the CRV

We are thinking of splitting our phone accounts for going full time - 1 on Verizon - one on AT&T and who knows what. I have just held on to the old unlimited data and txt plan I have had for eons.... And with tech changing all the time - we are putting cell phones off until just before heading out on the rainbow.

We did take the RV 760LMT plunge last month! And the 2014 CRV plunge yesterday - so we are getting closer every day. BIG smile!

I still have my unlimited data on my phone, but update it. My iphone 3g is with my mom, my iphone 4 is with Larry, i will update to next version in November, BUT my plan with ATT has NOT changed... As long as i dont change that i get to keep my unlimited data. My ipad is on a separate account.....

Old 06-02-2014, 07:05 AM   #16798

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassalley52 View Post
I have not been on iRV2 much in the past year due to the passing of my husband. I have just now decided that I would continue our dream of being F/T RVers. I still have to (four letter word) for a few more years, but it will happen. In our 30 years together we camped in tents, pop ups, class a and now the 5th. There will be a learning curve as I learn to fly solo, but he will be looking over my shoulder. Hey I repaired the toilet today in the S&B and I had never done that before. Next weekend it will be the toilet in Matilda.

Good Morning Glassalley...... Great to meet you, and so sorry on your loss. But this is the group that will make you laugh and cry, but are like family. We are all over North America, which means we are on at all hours, some are FT, some are still at w$$k.... We do have a few youngsters joining in. We dont care..... As long as you get us....... And WE are worth getting to know.....

Tim is still waiting on a sarcastic button...... I am the SFM..... which is funny since I am a retired teacher.....

So share your name at least, share rest when you feel comfortable....

Old 06-02-2014, 07:11 AM   #16799

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Don't be surprised if a demonstration is held by the IWARP group!

(I Want A Rubi People) lol

Looks good, one step closer!

Tim, as president and CEO of IWARP, if you get a Rubi, would it change to IHARP?

Dave and Nola - RVM1
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:16 AM   #16800

A hearty welcome to you Glassalley, RVM81.

You are blessed with the wit and wisdom of RVMdom, and hope you enjoy the Rainbow with us. Being a STM is everybit as fun as it sounds.

Dave and Nola - RVM1
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote